PDA

View Full Version : Sabres Rumors running rampant

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
08-05-2007, 10:59 PM
The delay in the Cammalleri ruling is really interesting and I believe shows quite clearly the intesity of the situation. This is going to get really intense this week...A source told me last night to expect the ruling to be followed by about 24 hours of inquiries and trade talks around the league. The Leafs, Sabres, Islanders and Bruins are the leading candidates.

Andy Sutton is a possibility to the Pens or Sabres in the next week.

The Sabres also are rumoured to have some interest in Marchant and the #1 pick that Burke seems to consider blood money and wants to get rid of...The Ducks like Afinogenov and Stafford.
http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=1

Someone should really tell Eklund that Darcy says that our roster is already set for the 2007-08 season.

clumping platelets
08-06-2007, 01:26 AM
Stafford will not be traded

THATHURMANATOR
08-06-2007, 02:16 AM
WTF is Eklund talking about. Stafford and Max for Marchant and a #1? NO FREAKING WAY

THATHURMANATOR
08-06-2007, 02:17 AM
I am not all that big on Sutton either.

BlackMetalNinja
08-06-2007, 06:05 AM
Hooray, Mr. Reliable Jr. is getting his news from Mr. Reliable Sr.! Call me when something actually happens...

TheGhostofJimKelly
08-06-2007, 09:14 AM
I know everyone here gets on Eklund, but I totally think that he gets his rumors from Garth. That dude is the biggest blow-hole I have ever heard.

BlackMetalNinja
08-06-2007, 09:31 AM
I know everyone here gets on Eklund, but I totally think that he gets his rumors from Garth. That dude is the biggest blow-hole I have ever heard.

The whole site is crap in my opinion and I pretty much avoid it at all costs.

Earthquake Enyart
08-06-2007, 09:50 AM
Stafford is gonna be a star.

Mad Max is about as good as he is going to get.

Marchant isn't better than anything we already have.

THATHURMANATOR
08-06-2007, 09:54 AM
Stafford is gonna be a star.

Mad Max is about as good as he is going to get.

Marchant isn't better than anything we already have.
Agreed

Agreed

Agreed.

Earthquake Enyart
08-06-2007, 09:55 AM
:hi5:

Earthquake Enyart
08-06-2007, 09:56 AM
One thing about Mad Max is that he may get an opportunity to play center this year. That could prove to be interesting.

Dr. Lecter
08-06-2007, 09:58 AM
I think Max can and will improve on his intangibles and consistency.

Earthquake Enyart
08-06-2007, 01:53 PM
I want to see him at center with that open ice.

BlackMetalNinja
08-06-2007, 02:12 PM
I want to see him at center with that open ice.

I don't... he needs people to set him up to be a good goal scorer in my opinion. When he tries to do too much is when he gets himself in trouble. If he were at center I think we'd see too much of him reverting to his "try and skate circles around the entire team" mentality and that didn't pay off nearly as much.

THATHURMANATOR
08-06-2007, 02:48 PM
I agree and disagree at the same time BMN. Max was at his best when he was using his speed and puckhandling to open the ice and dish it to his open teammates. That is exactly what a center should be doing. Max will never be a big time goal scorer so this is a very intriquing option. I highly doubt it will happen though.

RedEyE
08-06-2007, 03:12 PM
Sutton?!!!!!!! No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sutton is a pussy!!!!!!!!!

Earthquake Enyart
08-06-2007, 04:18 PM
I agree and disagree at the same time BMN. Max was at his best when he was using his speed and puckhandling to open the ice and dish it to his open teammates. That is exactly what a center should be doing. Max will never be a big time goal scorer so this is a very intriquing option. I highly doubt it will happen though.
I agree and disagree with this.

I agree where you agree with me and I disagree where you disagree with me.