PDA

View Full Version : Hargrove not in attendance this AM

Dr. Lecter
08-06-2007, 10:20 AM
http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?blogger_id=1

DE Anthony Hargrove is not in attendance at the morning walk through. Head coach Dick Jauron will hold a press conference after the walk through session.

M
08-06-2007, 10:21 AM
Uh oh. D*mmit, I wish he stayed out of trouble. I like(d) him.

hydro
08-06-2007, 10:21 AM
Oh no, Hargrove is missing valuable practice time. He is going to be useless this season now... /sarcasm

OpIv37
08-06-2007, 10:25 AM
Oh no, Hargrove is missing valuable practice time. He is going to be useless this season now... /sarcasm

he wasn't exactly stellar last season, and when I point that out, people always counter with "well this year he has a full off-season with the team".

Well, guess what?

Walker, McCargo, Hargrove- the DL situation is going from bad to worse and the games haven't even started yet.

BTW, I can't believe the fact that players need to practice to be good or to improve is now up for debate. Apparently we're supposed to get better without adding talent or without the guys we have getting any practice. Makes perfect sense :rolleyes:.

EDS
08-06-2007, 10:31 AM

How is getting arrested not a bad thing?

justasportsfan
08-06-2007, 10:33 AM
How is getting arrested not a bad thing?
he wasn't shot, just peppersprayed? :idunno:

bigbub2352
08-06-2007, 10:33 AM
It is time to start lookin at the waiver wire, cause i think Hargrove is gone, and the backups CJ AH YOu, and Ryan Neil from the PS mite not be enough depth for the whole season, we need to see who gets cut or maybe take a run at a vet with a few years on him to help out in a pinch, Hargrove is very replaceable

Michael82
08-06-2007, 10:41 AM
Looks like Dick and Marv are pissed at him. He ruined Thurman's HOF weekend. :ill:

OpIv37
08-06-2007, 10:48 AM
Looks like Dick and Marv are pissed at him. He ruined Marv's HOF weekend. :ill:

It was Thurman's hall of fame weekend- Marv was just invited to come along.

blackonyx89
08-06-2007, 10:50 AM
Might be the beginning of the end of Hargrove as a Bill. I hope not.

Michael82
08-06-2007, 10:53 AM
It was Thurman's hall of fame weekend- Marv was just invited to come along.
I know that. I was there. :::

But it was basically HOF weekend for any of the Hall of Famers to come out to Canton and enjoy the festivities. There were tons of former Bills there....so it was their weekend. I'm sure that ruined Marv's weekend when he came back home and heard about Anthony Hargrove breaking the Bills non-arrest streak. Especially after having such a good time at the HOF and honoring Thurman Thomas.

Michael82
08-06-2007, 10:54 AM
Might be the beginning of the end of Hargrove as a Bill. I hope not.
I hope not too, he's a really nice guy and all. He may have just been at the wrong place and wrong time. Either way, he should still be punished by Jauron.

blackonyx89
08-06-2007, 10:58 AM
I hope not too, he's a really nice guy and all. He may have just been at the wrong place and wrong time. Either way, he should still be punished by Jauron.

I concur.

madness
08-06-2007, 11:01 AM
What ever he gets, he deserves. I too just hope its not the end of him being a Bill.