X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Jauron Addresses Hargrove Incident

Bills head coach Dick Jauron made some brief comments after the team's morning walk-through practice to address the arrest over the weekend of defensive end Anthony Hargrove.

"In regards to the situation with Anthony Hargrove we are gathering all the available information so that we can make the most appropriate decision that the facts require," said Jauron. "Obviously we don't have all that information at this point. So we really don't have a lot to say."

Hargrove is facing charges of harassment, criminal mischief and resisting arrest after an incident on St. Paul St. in Rochester early Sunday morning.

The Bills have been in touch with the NFL offices in New York to inform them of the developments involving Hargrove.

"The league office is aware of the situation," said Jauron. "We've notified them and we'll just see where it goes."

sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Re: Jauron Addresses Hargrove Incident

in other words...

"We are really depleted on the Defensive line right now and we hope all charges will be dismissed so we can keep him on the roster. Otherwise, we would have cut his ass yesterday."

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
      in other words...

"We are really depleted on the Defensive line right now and we hope all charges will be dismissed so we can keep him on the roster. Otherwise, we would have cut his ass yesterday."
      Exactly!

Comment

• Cleve
        • Oct 2004

Jauron is showing about zero leadership in this situation. He can't make a decision because he "doesn't have all the information". Jauron sounds more like a bureaucrat here than a head coach.

If you need more information, try reading the newspaper, "Dick". Unless aliens took over his body, or cloned him, or a guy that looks just like him was riding in his brother's truck, it appears 99%+ certain Hargrove committed assault on a police officer, along with several other serious crimes.

Grow a set, "Dick", and bench him until the legal issue is resolved.

This lowly cart.... it hits harder and has a higher yards
        per play average than the Bills' offense!

Comment

• Ebenezer
          Give me a minute...
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Cleve
          Jauron is showing about zero leadership in this situation. He can't make a decision because he "doesn't have all the information". Jauron sounds more like a bureaucrat here than a head coach.

If you need more information, try reading the newspaper, "Dick". Unless aliens took over his body, or cloned him, or a guy that looks just like him was riding in his brother's truck, it appears 99%+ certain Hargrove committed assault on a police officer, along with several other serious crimes.

does your employer send you home for a legal incident not related to your work?

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• venis2k1
            Youboty can hope
            • Jul 2002

did my legal incident make national news?

Comment

• Ebenezer
              Give me a minute...
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by venis2k1
              doesn't matter...he hasn't been convicted of anything. should somebody lose their job because something makes a bigger news splash? Nobody would be serving in Congress.

Comment

• don137
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by venis2k1
                No, because your incident involved farm animals, a bowl of jello and ky jelly

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                  I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
                  • Sep 2004

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by venis2k1

Originally posted by don137
                  No, because your incident involved farm animals, a bowl of jello and ky jelly

yeah, he was kidding about that ky jelly.
                  The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• Cleve
                    • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                    doesn't matter...he hasn't been convicted of anything. should somebody lose their job because something makes a bigger news splash? Nobody would be serving in Congress.
                    Depends on how high profile, and highly paid the job is. It also depends on how public-image conscious the employer is.

He should be placed on the equivalent of 'administrative leave' until the legal issue is resolved. Falcons did the same with Michael Vick - and he's a lot more 'key' to their team than Hargrove.

Comment

• Night Train
                      Retired - On Several Levels
                      • Jul 2005

Behind close doors, they're working him over with nunchucks.
                      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Stewie
                        Sarah Palin for President... of my pants!
                        • Aug 2002

Depends on how high profile, and highly paid the job is. It also depends on how public-image conscious the employer is.

He should be placed on the equivalent of 'administrative leave' until the legal issue is resolved. Falcons did the same with Michael Vick - and he's a lot more 'key' to their team than Hargrove.
                        Well actually no, they didnt. The league did.

Hargrove was charged with misdemeanors. Vick was charged with federal felonies. Small difference.
                        Originally posted by Topdog
                        Damn , your're showing you're ignorance!
                        Originally posted by mercyrule
                        I love Weiner.
                        Originally posted by mercyrule
                        also cheese

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
                          My battery is low and it's getting dark.
                          • Apr 2004

Now, call me crazy, but do we know all the events that led up to his arrest? I'm not making excuses for Hargrove, but any leading events might shed light on Hargrove's behavior. It could make matters worse for him or better. The newspaper is not the place to find the whole truth. That comes from an investigation and discussion in and out of trial, unless we want to return to colonial law.
                          Jauron is doing exactly what an objective person should do in this situation.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                            Peterman Sucks!
                            • Mar 2006

Cut him. We're a team of character. I've read that all over the place.

/sarcasm

Comment

• Cleve
                              • Oct 2004

Are the Bills paying this guy to be drinking and carousing on Saturday night, or are they paying him to be 110% focused on preparing for a shot at the championship game?

He broke the team's rules.

He broke the law of the land - unless there's a body double of Hargrove riding around in Hargrove's brother's truck.

Bench him until a final verdict is reached.

Comment

Working...
                              X