PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watching GB scrimm on NFLN??

X-Era
08-06-2007, 07:58 PM
Aaron Rodgers really stinks.

Threw into triple coverage several times, I dont think he completed a damn pass. Yes its just a scrimmage but damn.

mikemac2001
08-06-2007, 11:31 PM
Aaron Rodgers really stinks.

Threw into triple coverage several times, I dont think he completed a damn pass. Yes its just a scrimmage but damn.

THats because he was distracted by your signature

RockStar36
08-07-2007, 07:57 AM
He has always sucked. Everytime I've seen him play I laugh because eventually he'll start for GB.

BlackMetalNinja
08-07-2007, 08:03 AM
He has always sucked. Everytime I've seen him play I laugh because eventually he'll start for GB.

Man, once Favre finally hangs it up, that team isn't going to be worth a damn for awhile. Unfortunately I think the correlation between when that happens and when Kelly finished in Buffalo is a relevant one. Small market team, performing subpar, with no real superstar means media obscurity is in their future.

ibatiger
08-07-2007, 02:24 PM
Man, once Favre finally hangs it up, that team isn't going to be worth a damn for awhile. Unfortunately I think the correlation between when that happens and when Kelly finished in Buffalo is a relevant one. Small market team, performing subpar, with no real superstar means media obscurity is in their future.

What's really funny is that after the year Nall had backing up Favre in 2004 the new GM drafted this guy and annointed him no. 2 after he put points up on the board in one out of 21 preseason drives. This mediocre performance in that scrimmage got Rodgers rave reviews by some media in Green Bay. They were absolutely giddy that he completed about 50% of his passes, throwing one pass that was worth talking about and putting 3 points on the board. This from a first rounder in his third season and who has taken as many or more reps in practice as Farve has this year. Ted Thompson is pretty easy. All you have to do is look pretty in 7 on 7 and he'll keep paying you millions. It is really sad what is about to happen to a great franchise like Green Bay.

Tatonka
08-07-2007, 02:30 PM
how did jackson look? he was one of the other running backs i thought we might take.

ibatiger
08-07-2007, 02:50 PM
how did jackson look? he was one of the other running backs i thought we might take.

Jackson did OK. His stats were 6 carries for 20 yards, but one carry was a one yard TD run after setting it up with a nice pass and run to the one. I think that was his only catch. The no. one offense looked good except for a drive ending int. in the endzone on one drive. That's kind of like somebody the other day saying that Edwards looked good but he can't read the defense and keeps throwing ints. LOL.

justasportsfan
08-07-2007, 02:54 PM
Haha! I feel better about our qbs.

How they wished they drafted JP. Thanks , TD!!!!

Tatonka
08-07-2007, 03:47 PM
is morency starting?