PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone see the Cammalleri award?

TheGhostofJimKelly
08-06-2007, 09:24 PM
Two years - 3.1 and 3.6.

What is with this stupid arbitration process, he is a better player than Derek Roy. He also had more points than Roy.

Meathead
08-08-2007, 02:17 PM
wtf is going on. that makes no friggin sense at all

its like the arbitrator brings one of those twenty sided dungeon and dragons dice the geeks use and just rolls it to see what the award is

how many goals did you score? how many points? plus/minus? minutes played?

ok now to make my ruling lets see what the dice says ... oooh you get hit by an orc mace, sorry only 3.1 mil tough luck

geez. the sabres could fall in a bucket of roses and come out smelling like a **** farm this offseason

Typ0
08-08-2007, 07:56 PM
Two years - 3.1 and 3.6.

What is with this stupid arbitration process, he is a better player than Derek Roy. He also had more points than Roy.

what does Derek Roy have to do with his award?

DraftBoy
08-08-2007, 08:38 PM
what does Derek Roy have to do with his award?

Roy was scheduled to go to Arbitration and everybody was fearful that he'd get some crazy amount.

Typ0
08-09-2007, 06:30 AM
Roy was scheduled to go to Arbitration and everybody was fearful that he'd get some crazy amount.

yeah but he never went to arbitration....maybe this means he wouldn't have gotten some crazy amount.

TheGhostofJimKelly
08-09-2007, 06:33 AM
No, I was just using Roy as an example of what was given as a reward and what was paid to Roy to avoid arbitration. I didn't think it was that hard to figure out.