PDA

View Full Version : MY notes from Camp tonight

mikemac2001
08-06-2007, 10:09 PM
Marv is the man, I loved the guy who screamed get in there marv during the oline/Dline drills

Also the guy who screamed ill buy hargrove a drink

and

Tim Anderson's Gut is huge

ParanoidAndroid
08-06-2007, 10:14 PM
notes from Camp

:roflmao:

Michael82
08-06-2007, 10:15 PM
Tim Anderson looks pregnant.... :ill:

LtBillsFan66
08-06-2007, 10:16 PM
Marv is the man, I loved the guy who screamed get in there marv during the oline/Dline drills

and

Riveting. What's your prediction for the season?

billsburgh
08-06-2007, 10:17 PM
it's a boy.

mikemac2001
08-06-2007, 10:51 PM
Also The midget is still a midget

Ps...who knows that thread we were making jokes about him holding onto peters and dockery and being our new RB i wanted to look at that again

Philagape
08-07-2007, 08:37 AM

I wonder who the father is ....

OpIv37
08-07-2007, 08:40 AM
did anyone who attended camp actually watch the Bills, or did they just heckle and take pictures of cheerleaders?

mysticsoto
08-07-2007, 08:50 AM
did anyone who attended camp actually watch the Bills, or did they just heckle and take pictures of cheerleaders?

First Op *****es about the players...and now that he can't find more material to ***** at them about - especially since some of them are doing well, he moves on to fans???

OpIv37
08-07-2007, 08:54 AM
First Op *****es about the players...and now that he can't find more material to ***** at them about - especially since some of them are doing well, he moves on to fans???

I'm not *****ing about fans- I'm *****ing about camp reports that don't report on camp.

Michael82
08-07-2007, 08:55 AM
I'm not *****ing about fans- I'm *****ing about camp reports that don't report on camp.
So in other words....you are *****ing just to *****. :snicker:

OpIv37
08-07-2007, 08:57 AM

yeah.... I don't know where I got this crazy idea that threads that say "camp report" in the title should actually report on camp. That's just a ridiculous expectation.

alohabillsfan
08-07-2007, 09:02 AM
OP- This is not your average message board camp report, we here at the zone try to encompass the entire camp not just players and football crap... geez

justasportsfan
08-07-2007, 09:03 AM
yeah.... I don't know where I got this crazy idea that threads that say "camp report" in the title should actually report on camp. That's just a ridiculous expectation.

JP went to Josh Reed several times. Deep and Reed caught almost every pass except one that JP overthrew to the sidelines during the no huddle.

Reed was easily the best wr last night. Then again , I could be lying or biased as far as you're concerned.

G. Host
08-07-2007, 09:14 AM
Saw some video from a friend of mine who went. Reed made some amazing catches and was playing as well as he did against Patriots with his bumper pool run. I suggested he upload the video to some video sharing site but he just groaned.

Philagape
08-07-2007, 09:29 AM
The merchandise tent was very well air-conditioned.

justasportsfan
08-07-2007, 09:34 AM
The merchandise tent was very well air-conditioned.

Met Philagape for the first time. This guy is nuts. Makes PAtrick777 and his crew look like nerds .

ParanoidAndroid
08-07-2007, 09:43 AM

:boring:

ParanoidAndroid
08-07-2007, 09:46 AM

:violin:

streetkings01
08-07-2007, 09:49 AM
I wonder who the father is ....My money's on McGahee!

HHURRICANE
08-07-2007, 09:53 AM

I'm kinda of hooked on camp reports sooo.....anything to report?

justasportsfan
08-07-2007, 09:57 AM
I'm kinda of hooked on camp reports sooo.....anything to report?

http://buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=5033

mysticsoto
08-07-2007, 10:06 AM

Can I ***** about your *****ing???

mikemac2001
08-07-2007, 10:50 AM

Op it was obviously a joke i was watching camp but i wasnt gonna sit there and right up a huge report...i just dont have very good writing skills

Kevin Eve had a nice 18 yd leaping reception out of shotgun in a 3 wr 1 te 1 back set which i think we will see alot of

Reed was catching everything thrown to him

Nall ball is horriable all he did was throw dump offs and his 15 yd pass was intercepted

edwards looked sharp again but JP still way ahead

lynch was looking explosive threw the holes

liked what i saw from webster he will start

other then that i wasnt taking notes...i just was enjoying a nice summer night watching my bills

Sorry OP i guess jokes hurt your soul

madness
08-07-2007, 10:53 AM

To be honest, although it was funny, that kind of ticked me off late last night as I was checking for reports on my phone. I also posted some actual reports from a few members @ BB.com.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=131539

madness
08-07-2007, 10:56 AM
Op it was obviously a joke i was watching camp but i wasnt gonna sit there and right up a huge report...i just dont have very good writing skills

Kevin Eve had a nice 18 yd leaping reception out of shotgun in a 3 wr 1 te 1 back set which i think we will see alot of

Nall ball is horriable all he did was throw dump offs and his 15 yd pass was intercepted

other then that i wasnt taking notes...i just was enjoying a nice summer night watching my bills

Thanks, it's nice to see other people's viewpoint instead of relying on C. Brown all the time. :up:

Night Train
08-07-2007, 10:58 AM

and

Are you Bob Matthews of the D&C ?

OpIv37
08-07-2007, 11:30 AM

I know it was a joke and no it didn't hurt my soul, but being 400 miles away we don't get a lot of Bills camp coverage here- I kind of depend on this website for it.

mikemac2001
08-07-2007, 12:20 PM
I know it was a joke and no it didn't hurt my soul, but being 400 miles away we don't get a lot of Bills camp coverage here- I kind of depend on this website for it.

I think it hurt your soul a little bit :sigh:

B-DON
08-07-2007, 03:06 PM
You dont have to write a report when you go to camp, but is it really that hard to just post what you saw. Obviously everyone here is not a reporter, but everyone has an opinion, so please share it.

justasportsfan
08-07-2007, 03:12 PM
. Obviously everyone here is not a reporter, but everyone has an opinion, so please share it.Mikey's driving is better although I still think he can't parallel park.