PDA

View Full Version : Ordered an authentic Poz jersey!

raphael120
08-07-2007, 01:32 PM
Found it on ebay for $45, and though I've heard they have "taiwanese" cheap knockoffs or something, it looks 99.9% like the authentic jerseys on bb.com. Got the reebok tags and the labels on it. And its from someone in Cali, not Asia, so we'll see. but I'm just pumped up! I had to buy a new jersey seeing as the two jerseys i DID have were Spikes and McGahee.

WOO HOO FOR FOOTBALL!

WOO HOO FOR BILLS!

Mad Bomber
08-07-2007, 03:33 PM
Is it a regular or throwback?

I got a Lynch throwback replica for Father's Day.

OpIv37
08-07-2007, 03:37 PM
I've got a Spikes replica throwback that I might take to a jersey store for a Pos conversion.

I'm debating whether or not to have them misspell it intentionally just to see if anyone notices.

Mad Bomber
08-07-2007, 03:40 PM
I'm debating whether or not to have them misspell it intentionally just to see if anyone notices.
That would be funny as hell.

BAM
08-07-2007, 03:48 PM
Nice!

I ordered this one myself: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSAA:US:11&Item=110145095110

Got it in the mail yesterday. Looks 100% like the ones in the stores.

I also ordered an authentic away jersey of Lynch, but it didn't get here yet. :( That one was only $24.99.

Heck of a deal for both even if they are fake. Which from as far as I can see they're not.

Also got my Bills-Steelers tickets yesterday in the mail with the Poz jersey, so it was a good day for mail!

LtBillsFan66
08-07-2007, 03:50 PM
You bought an authentic knock-off. :scratch:

Tatonka
08-07-2007, 03:51 PM
Nice!

I ordered this one myself: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSAA:US:11&Item=110145095110

Got it in the mail yesterday. Looks 100% like the ones in the stores.

I also ordered an authentic away jersey of Lynch, but it didn't get here yet. :( That one was only $24.99.

Heck of a deal for both even if they are fake. Which from as far as I can see they're not.

Also got my Bills-Steelers tickets yesterday in the mail with the Poz jersey, so it was a good day for mail!

i got the throwback lynch from that same guy.. i love it.. the ONLY thing that i can see that irritated me a little bit is the name LYNCH on the back isnt quite centered.. it is off by like an inch.. now only an anal retentive ******* like me would notice it.. but other than that.. it is sweet as hell.

BAM
08-07-2007, 03:53 PM
i got the throwback lynch from that same guy.. i love it.. the ONLY thing that i can see that irritated me a little bit is the name LYNCH on the back isnt quite centered.. it is off by like an inch.. now only an anal retentive ******* like me would notice it.. but other than that.. it is sweet as hell.

Well for as cheap as they are, it's defnitely still worth it IMO. This is the third one I've bought from the guy now and I've had no problems with any of them!

Tatonka
08-07-2007, 03:56 PM
i agree.. for the 45$ (which included shipping) that i paid.. i love it.. i have an authentic whitner (it was actually an authentic henry) home jersey that is the real deal.. and it does feel a little bit heavier.. but honestly, i have paid 75 for much crappier ones.. with the heat press numbers.

BAM
08-07-2007, 04:02 PM
The only authentic jersey I paid full price for was an Antowain Smith jersey a long time ago, so I really don't have anything to compare these to other than what I see in the Bills stores.

But I hear you... after acquiring a handful of these stitched jerseys now it's hard to wear those plastic ironed on ones. I still do though! :D

G. Host
08-07-2007, 04:13 PM
I've got a Spikes replica throwback that I might take to a jersey store for a Pos conversion.

I think if you spell it "Putz" someone will notice.

Demon
08-07-2007, 04:49 PM
Not exactly a Poz, but i got mine Whitner the other day!!

im4bflo
08-07-2007, 07:48 PM
Found it on ebay for $45, and though I've heard they have "taiwanese" cheap knockoffs or something, it looks 99.9% like the authentic jerseys on bb.com. Got the reebok tags and the labels on it. And its from someone in Cali, not Asia, so we'll see. but I'm just pumped up! I had to buy a new jersey seeing as the two jerseys i DID have were Spikes and McGahee.

WOO HOO FOR FOOTBALL!

WOO HOO FOR BILLS!

ALRIGHT! Welcome to the POZSQUAD!
Got my home and away POZ's, to go with my LOSMAN and throwback.
Bring on the season!
GO BILLS!!!!

PECKERWOOD
08-07-2007, 07:52 PM
Congrats Raphael! I'm gonna have to get me an e-bay account. 45$ is a steal!

im4bflo
08-07-2007, 08:41 PM

I've got an idea, just have " PAUL " put on it.
Everyone on the team calls him Paul, even Ralph.

raphael120
08-08-2007, 11:11 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170137189300&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=007

Here's the one i got, its a throwback! :up:

mikemac2001
08-08-2007, 11:34 AM

It kinda would be worth it because you know like 1 out of 1000 would actually know it and notice it

Maybe even higher odds

mikemac2001
08-08-2007, 11:37 AM
There are coming out with authentic replica's which have Stitched on numbers and name but then it has that light glossy cloth fabric instead of the heavy duty fabric

Thats really the big diff

i dont like the authentic replica's because they look weird but numbers wont fade so win win

G. Host
08-09-2007, 08:39 AM
I got on the ebay trend and bought one too for $31.30 + postage
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300139690919

I could not find a #29 John Wendling otherwise I would have gotten that one for he is going to be as good as Sgt. Headhunter Shultz IMO.

Yeah my handle is disapeon. I rarely use ebay, used that handle at previous job and never bothered changing it.

raphael120
08-09-2007, 11:44 AM

I could not find a #29 John Wendling otherwise I would have gotten that one for he is going to be as good as Sgt. Headhunter Shultz IMO.

Yeah my handle is disapeon. I rarely use ebay, used that handle at previous job and never bothered changing it.

Well I'd say stay away from Wendling because apparently he might not make final roster from some reports...who knows.

But aint that a damn good deal on those authentics? They have others listed for well over $100 on there.

im4bflo
08-09-2007, 05:45 PM

I read Wendling's jersey is selling well in Wyoming :idunno:

BAM
08-10-2007, 09:42 AM
I just got another one in the mail a couple days ago. It appears the stitching has come apart on the back just under the name tag.

I emailed the guy some pictures and he said to just keep the first one and he'd send another one over. This should be really easy to sew back together, so I guess I got two authentics for $24.99!

Ebay maybe? :D

LtFinFan66
08-10-2007, 09:46 AM

WOO HOO FOR FOOTBALL!

WOO HOO FOR BILLS!Trust me, it is a fake! BUT, they are great jerseys and only an expert would know the difference. I have a couple of Fins jerseys I got from Ebay!