PDA

View Full Version : We need to thank Tim Anderson

OpIv37
08-07-2007, 02:48 PM
Why, might you ask, do we need to thank the worst player on our team?

Because there is universal agreement that this guy sucks.

Go ahead- start a thread knocking any Bills player other than Anderson, and at least 3 people will disagree and defend that player. But start a thread knocking Anderson, and your pos rep will go through the roof.

Read the camp reports- some say McCargo did good, some say he didn't contribute. Some people say Price had a good day, some say he was invisible. But when it comes to Anderson, every report I've seen says he looks fat and sluggish.

So thanks, Tim- you've helped us reach consensus for the first time ever.

Mudflap1
08-07-2007, 02:51 PM
Wasn't this one of those Miller commercials? Real men of genius?

Jon

justasportsfan
08-07-2007, 02:52 PM
He looked buffed and cut yesterday.

Philagape
08-07-2007, 02:53 PM
He's a uniter.

OpIv37
08-07-2007, 03:03 PM

every report I read suggested that he looked like he did his off season conditioning at Old Country Buffet.

Mad Bomber
08-07-2007, 03:03 PM

Go ahead- start a thread knocking any Bills player other than Anderson, and at least 3 people will disagree and defend that player. But start a thread knocking Anderson, and your pos rep will go through the roof.

Read the camp reports- some say McCargo did good, some say he didn't contribute. Some people say Price had a good day, some say he was invisible. But when it comes to Anderson, every report I've seen says he looks fat and sluggish.

:posrep:

justasportsfan
08-07-2007, 03:05 PM
every report I read suggested that he looked like he did his off season conditioning at Old Country Buffet. you should believe me before those reports.

Mad Bomber
08-07-2007, 03:06 PM
Here's the only only way I associate the words "Tim Anderson" and "cut"
http://sugarmtnfarm.com/blog/uploaded_images/PorkCutsChart-719786.jpg

justasportsfan
08-07-2007, 03:10 PM

Perfect!

mikemac2001
08-07-2007, 03:14 PM
http://sugarmtnfarm.com/blog/uploaded_images/PorkCutsChart-719786.jpg

Whats with the oink

THATHURMANATOR
08-07-2007, 03:16 PM

He is definitely the worst player that gets any kind of significant playing time. Did we waste a second rounder on this guy?

OpIv37
08-07-2007, 03:16 PM
I want to say he was a 3rd but I'd have to look it up.

ZacGriffi~82
08-07-2007, 03:18 PM
Seriously, you look at all the other lineman and just think, wow that guy is massive. With him it's just...wow look at the fatty!

Mad Bomber
08-07-2007, 03:25 PM
He is definitely the worst player that gets any kind of significant playing time. Did we waste a second rounder on this guy?
He was a 3rd rounder.

Mad Bomber
08-07-2007, 03:26 PM
Whats with the oink
That's just the way Tim talks.

TedMock
08-07-2007, 03:33 PM
every report I read suggested that he looked like he did his off season conditioning at Old Country Buffet.

I hate to do this, but conditioning at the buffet might be a good thing for him. I just looked on the Bills official site and NFL.com. Both have him listed at 328. If that's true, he's 24 lbs. heavier. I don't care if he doesn't rack up one single tackle all year. If by some miracle (and a major miracle it would be) he plants his fat arse in the middle and takes up two blockers - job well done.

Now, of course I won't get my hopes us. However, I will hope.

SquishDaFish
08-07-2007, 03:34 PM
Hes the best player on this team. You need to stop being so damn negative bastard!! /sarcasm off

OpIv37
08-07-2007, 03:35 PM
I hate to do this, but conditioning at the buffet might be a good thing for him. I just looked on the Bills official site and NFL.com. Both have him listed at 328. If that's true, he's 24 lbs. heavier. I don't care if he doesn't rack up one single tackle all year. If by some miracle (and a major miracle it would be) he plants his fat arse in the middle and takes up two blockers - job well done.

Now, of course I won't get my hopes us. However, I will hope.

well, if those 24 lbs came from the weight room, or from a combination of the weight room and the buffet, then he might be okay. If they came exclusively from the buffet, he's in trouble.

And the reports I read lead me to believe he spent more time with a fork in his hand than a dumbell.

Mad Bomber
08-07-2007, 03:37 PM
If by some miracle (and a major miracle it would be) he plants his fat arse in the middle and takes up two blockers - job well done.

That would be great, but here's the way he tends to plant his fat arse in the middle:
http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10004/normal_Photo085%7E23.jpg (javascript:;)

Dr. Lecter
08-07-2007, 03:38 PM
The only players that are universal are Evans and Peters.

So the way I look at it is we have two positive players and one negative player so the Bills are ahead of the game.

(Nall might be a negative, but EE ruins it.)

justasportsfan
08-07-2007, 03:39 PM
Now, of course I won't get my hopes us. However, I will hope.:bf1:

TedMock
08-07-2007, 03:41 PM
That would be great, but here's the way he tends to plant his fat arse in the middle:
http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10004/normal_Photo085%7E23.jpg (javascript:;)

:lol: That's outstanding! Again, I won't get my hopes up!

OpIv37
08-07-2007, 03:41 PM

"Hey fat ass: get the **** up before you hurt someone that's worth a damn!"

or, the incredibly obvious:

"EARTHQUUAAAKKE!"

Dr. Lecter
08-07-2007, 03:42 PM
If they told him the QB has a hot dog in his pocket, he might be a force in the pass rush.

hammerbillsfan
what a tub of lard

Dr. Lecter
"Hey fat ass: get the **** up before you hurt someone that's worth a damn!"

or, the incredibly obvious:

"EARTHQUUAAAKKE!"

"Oh ****. Has anybody seen Roscoe?"

OpIv37
08-07-2007, 03:43 PM
If they told him the QB has a hot dog in his pocket, he might be a force in the pass rush.

oh man, there are so many places to go with this one but I'm going to keep it relatively clean:

Better hope he doesn't get the wrong "hot dog"- Jeff Garcia's the only QB who wouldn't really mind.

Mr. Pink
08-07-2007, 03:43 PM
Op EXCELLENT THREAD!

I couldn't agree with you more on this one. If there is anything that brings Bills fans of all ages together, it's everyone's complete disdain for Fatty Useless Anderson. Much like Bennie Anderson in years past. Must be the name.

OpIv37
08-07-2007, 03:45 PM
Op EXCELLENT THREAD!

I couldn't agree with you more on this one. If there is anything that brings Bills fans of all ages together, it's everyone's complete disdain for Fatty Useless Anderson. Much like Bennie Anderson in years past. Must be the name.

Seriously, we need to set some ground rules. No more Anderson's. And if Parrish doesn't step it up soon, no more #11's.

The last buffalo fan
08-07-2007, 04:58 PM
Seriously, we need to set some ground rules. No more Anderson's. And if Parrish doesn't step it up soon, no more #11's.

:hi5: Yeah, let's stop *****ing about everything!!!!

PECKERWOOD
08-07-2007, 08:01 PM
lol, Tim Anderson is Robo sack reincarnated as a DT.

Generalissimus Gibby
08-07-2007, 09:00 PM
How Dare you OPV he makes a great pizza or so I hear. He is the most underrated player we have and the reason that London got all those sacks, tackles, and INTs last year is because Anderson chose to let him have the glory. He's due for a breakout season this year, maybe in the CFL, but a breakout year nonetheless.

(I am being an ass, but yeah you're right OP its hard to find something good to say about this guy)

dannyek71
08-08-2007, 09:22 AM
The other day I thought Tim Anderson was doing great! He was flying all over the field, making plays, and looked fit. However, another fan pointed out that it was Roscoe Parrish and not Tim. He said he made the same mistake.

Philagape
08-08-2007, 09:37 AM
What I want to know is, who knocked him up?

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/Philagape/TimAnderson.jpg

Mahdi
08-08-2007, 09:38 AM
I wonder if the coaches told him to gain a lot of weight so he can play on short yardage situations. I cant see the coaches not noticing his weight, they are very picky bout that stuff, it must have been instructed to him to add the weight.

justasportsfan
08-08-2007, 10:24 AM
I can only hope that on Oct. 21 , Willis be underneath that pile.

MikeInRoch
08-08-2007, 10:31 AM
Better hope he doesn't get the wrong "hot dog"- Jeff Garcia's the only QB who wouldn't really mind.

I'd agree, except for the fact that he's marrying a Playmate of the Year.

Now Kordell, on the other hand...

OpIv37
08-08-2007, 10:32 AM
I'd agree, except for the fact that he's marrying a Playmate of the Year.

Now Kordell, on the other hand...

It's a cover- think Tom Cruise and Tom Brady. They'd make a cute couple if they'd ever come out of the closet.

Mad Bomber
08-08-2007, 11:13 AM
The other day I thought Tim Anderson was doing great! He was flying all over the field, making plays, and looked fit. However, another fan pointed out that it was Roscoe Parrish and not Tim. He said he made the same mistake.
I feel better now. I thought I was the only one who kept confusing Roscoe Parrish and Tim Anderson.

Wally The Barber
08-08-2007, 01:24 PM
When you consider the depth at DT you better learn to love him!

He's not half as bad as you guys seem to think!

Nobody is THAT BAD!

OpIv37
08-08-2007, 01:26 PM
When you consider the depth at DT you better learn to love him!

He's not half as bad as you guys seem to think!

Nobody is THAT BAD!

well last year we had one of the worst DL's in the league and he was the worst player on it- you do the math.