X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mahdi
    • Mar 2004

Posluszny and Urlacher

Tell me Poz doesnt look exactly like Urlacher, their almost clones in uniform. I really believe he will be just like Urlacher for us, of course thats just gut instinct, anything can happen. Poz even dresses like Urlacher on the field, same black tape on the wrist and same helmet cage exactly. But really though It seems they have the same talents, great tacklers and instinct to the ball and diagnosing plays. He could end up being the steal of the draft. Im really looking forward to seeing Poz play on Friday.

• PECKERWOOD
    Defies all logic
    • Oct 2006

Re: Posluszny and Urlacher

I appreciate the optimism but I don't wanna jinx the guy. Plus, I would say that Urlacher is a bit taller and more built at this stage. (not to mention a better player) Anyways, I have hope that he can become a player like Urlacher though, I have a great feeling that he is going to be something special.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
      Sab and TD are insignificant
      • Sep 2002

I've been saying it for a while now, Poz is gonna make people outside of Chicago say "Who's Urlacher?".
      www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• TedMock
        • Jul 2002

Hopefully Poz outshines him at the end of their careers. They play the same position, but different games. Poz is 20 lbs lighter, but 3 inches shorter than Urlacher. Poz is actually a little stockier. Urlacher is freakishly fast too. Poz doesn't have Urlacher's speed. Poz also (from what I've been reading) is a plugger type linebacker with good anticipation at hitting the hole fast, but he's fast enough to be decent in pass coverage. Urlacher is a read-and-react player in my opinion. His speed and height allow him to see the field and he moves laterally very well. You'll see plays where Urlacher is completely out of it then somehow finds his way into a tackle for little gain. His speed is his biggest asset. I don't think either style is better or worse. It really depends on what the coaches are looking for in their scheme.

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

jauron drafted both of them.. and ellison and briggs too.. hopefully he can continue the knack of picking good LBs.
          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

why is it that we have to wait and see if McCargo's a bust when he's already been useless for a year, but we can compare Poz to Urlacher before Poz even plays a single down of NFL football?

Don't get me wrong- I like Poz and I think he'll be good for us (eventually), I just the the Urlacher comparisons are a little premature.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• mikemac2001
              is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37
              why is it that we have to wait and see if McCargo's a bust when he's already been useless for a year, but we can compare Poz to Urlacher before Poz even plays a single down of NFL football?

Don't get me wrong- I like Poz and I think he'll be good for us (eventually), I just the the Urlacher comparisons are a little premature.

he was just stating they look similar obvious we dont know if he will be urlacher, i think he will be a very good player but urlacher has that nasty speed he can do so much bc of it

MUCK
              FIAMI

Comment

• casdhf
                • Jul 2002

Poz is bigger than Urlacher was coming out of college.
                Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• HAMMER
                  I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                  • Jul 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37

Why can't you stop pissing in everyones cheerios every five minutes, STFU!

Comment

• venis2k1
                    Youboty can hope
                    • Jul 2002

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Mahdi
                      Tell me Poz doesnt look exactly like Urlacher,

Urlacher is bigger, stronger and faster. He has a thicker build and is alot meaner. Other than that...identical.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                        I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
                        • Sep 2004

Originally posted by HAMMER
                        Why can't you stop pissing in everyones cheerios every five minutes, STFU!

Sorry Opi, but c'mon!!!!!
                        The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• Typ0
                          honey pie
                          • Jul 2002

Urlacher is one of if not the best player in the league...give the homerism a rest Poz hasn't even played a down yet. I sure hope it works out but to elevate him to Urlachers status is rediculous and completely oblivious to the accomplishments Urlacher has made.

Go ahead homer idiots groan away.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by The last buffalo fan

Sorry Opi, but c'mon!!!!!

I love optimism but putting Poz and Urlacher in the same sentence is pushing it. The minute you say they look alike what are you implying?

Hell, I look just like Steve Tasker.

Comment

• Typ0
                              honey pie
                              • Jul 2002

Funny the guy on the bottom looks a lot bigger than the guy on the top to me.

Comment

Working...
                              X