Clear All
  • Coach Sal
    • Aug 2006

A-Train will start Friday; starters to play 12-15 plays

Per text message.
    Click to listen:

Buffalo Bills Now! and NFL Now! podcasts
    And every Saturday at 11am on WGR

"A good name is more desirable than great riches, and high esteem is better than silver and gold."

Class Character Commitment Consistency Courage
  • hammerbillsfan
    • Aug 2005

Re: A-Train will start Friday; starters to play 12-15 plays

Hey Coach,
    Just wondering if you are going to do a training camp/pre-season podcast?

Thanks

Comment

• Coach Sal
      • Aug 2006

I'll be doing the first one of the new season next week after the N.O. preseason game is played.

Thanks for asking. I'll post it here when it becomes available.
      Click to listen:

Buffalo Bills Now! and NFL Now! podcasts
      And every Saturday at 11am on WGR

"A good name is more desirable than great riches, and high esteem is better than silver and gold."

Class Character Commitment Consistency Courage

Comment

• patmoran2006
        Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
        • Dec 2005

Wouldnt worry about ATrain.. Even if he starts the regular season.. Lynch will get PLENTY of work.

I expect the tandem to be like Rhodes/Addai was in Indy, but with much more of the workload coming via Lynch.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Uncle Jesse
          • Sep 2004

Im sure Lynch will be starting by the last two games, and for the regular season. I wouldnt be worried, not that anyone really is I'm sure.

Comment

• mikemac2001
            is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by LindellSucks
            Im sure Lynch will be starting by the last two games, and for the regular season. I wouldnt be worried, not that anyone really is I'm sure.
            Exactly

Also nice sig man

MUCK
            FIAMI

Comment

• raphael120
              Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
              • Oct 2005

So, since A-Train is starting...does that mean Lynch will get more reps than the starters will (the 12-16 or whatever plays)?

I think start A-Train...then for the rest of the half play Lynch/Wright, and then mix it up with some Fred Jackson, and finish up with Shaud Williams for the comic relief 4th quarter.

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

The only drawback of this is that Lynch will have the scrubs protecting him- of course, in theory he'll be going against NO's scrubs so it may not be a big deal.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• jamze132
                  Don’t hate…
                  • Jun 2003

I don't think Lynch will be starting any of the pre-season games or even the first couple reg. season games. A-train will play until he proves that he sucks more than Lynch. He has earned that being the veteran and all.

And let's not forget that when the season starts, it doesn't really matter who starts since the offensive package dictates who is on the field. Now in the future I am sure that Lynch will be in every available package but for the mean time, let's not read into who is starting the first couple of games of the season.

Comment

• raphael120
                    Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
                    • Oct 2005

Hell, line A-train up as HB, and line Lynch up as a slot reciever even. With our lack of capable WR's, we can actually have some viable targets.

Comment

• kybillsfan
                      • Apr 2007

ARe people that down on Atrain or that up on Lynch? Personally I hope Lynch become something great but at the same time I believe Atrain can be a successful back with a decent Oline. He wont be a Walter Payton but you can definitly win with him. Atrain could wear out a Dline and then Lynch comes in and lights it up. Lynch will get a good number of carries but our season doesnt depend on him being exceptional.
                      "Freedom is not defined by safety. Freedom is defined by the ability of citizens to live without government interference. Government cannot create a world without risks, nor would we really wish to live in such a fictional place. Only a totalitarian society would even claim absolute safety as a worthy ideal, because it would require total state control over its citizens’ lives. Liberty has meaning only if we still believe in it when terrible things happen and a false government security blanket beckons." Ron Paul

Comment

• Michael82
                        • Jul 2002

The more I watch practice, I believe that the Bills are going to do what the Patriots did with Dillon and Maroney.....

Use Dillon a bunch of times and wear down the defense a bit, then give them a heavy dose of Lynch. Marshawn will also get more and more carries as the year goes on.

Comment

• mybills
                          81 st zoner
                          • Jul 2002

I wouldn't mind A-train starting the 1st half & Lynch the 2nd. It's only pre-season, let him get the practice.
                          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                            Roways rooking ahread!
                            • Sep 2005

thx coach.

Comment

Working...
                            X