PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from Pittsburgh/Morgantown area?

more cowbell
08-09-2007, 02:59 PM
I go to WVU and this will be my first time going to school in the fall there. I've NEVER missed a Bills game in my entire life...and am leaving my season tickets behind with my family...so if anyone from the Pittsburgh/Morgantown area knows of somewhere where Bills fans gather please let me know

BlackMetalNinja
08-09-2007, 03:07 PM
I go to WVU and this will be my first time going to school in the fall there. I've NEVER missed a Bills game in my entire life...and am leaving my season tickets behind with my family...so if anyone from the Pittsburgh/Morgantown area knows of somewhere where Bills fans gather please let me know

There's a Bills Backers chapter that meets for games in Pittsburgh, but I don't see anything in WV at all...

more cowbell
08-09-2007, 03:31 PM
There's a Bills Backers chapter that meets for games in Pittsburgh, but I don't see anything in WV at all...

do you know how i contact the Pittsburgh bills backers?

gil
08-09-2007, 03:37 PM

I don't know if the bills backers will do it again, but for the past few years they have been coming to Buffalo Blues on S. Highland ave. in Pittsburgh. Even if they don't there's a group of us that gets together there for Bills & Sabres games - so come on down or PM me if you need any more info.

BlackMetalNinja
08-09-2007, 05:10 PM

just go here and sign up!

http://www.buffalobills.com/fans/BackersLogin2006.jsp?redirect_to=/billsbackers/index.jsp

ghz in pittsburgh
08-10-2007, 05:39 AM
I always subscribe to Sunday ticket and I live right off 79. If you don't mind drive 1 and half hour from Morgan town ...

mybills
08-10-2007, 06:24 AM
just go here and sign up!

http://www.buffalobills.com/fans/BackersLogin2006.jsp?redirect_to=/billsbackers/index.jsp
I've been meaning to do that, so I just did. There's no clubs listed in Rhode Island, yet I went to one in Cranston last year. :scratch: Yes, a REAL one. They have their own room with a gigantic screen tv, plus smaller ones, and tables, couches & recliners. Sweet deal!

BlackMetalNinja
08-10-2007, 06:49 AM
I've been meaning to do that, so I just did. There's no clubs listed in Rhode Island, yet I went to one in Cranston last year. :scratch: Yes, a REAL one. They have their own room with a gigantic screen tv, plus smaller ones, and tables, couches & recliners. Sweet deal!

I never went to the group in Rochester, mostly because it was a huge group and I heard it got extremely crowded. Plus it would have been at least a half hour drive for me and I could just watch the games at home then.

I haven't been to the one in Raleigh either though. I heard it also gets very crowded there, and I have a bar 3 minutes away that serves the same purpose since the owner is from Rochester and it's usually 50% Bills fans in there anyways.

Wolffman
08-10-2007, 07:58 AM
http://pittsburghbillsbackers.googlepages.com/

I'm going to Pitt so thats right near campus for me... a little bit of a haul for you but if you can do it that seems like a pretty cool place.