PDA

View Full Version : $E%@%$

ublinkwescore
08-10-2007, 02:57 AM
well, I have to work tomorrow so that means I won't get to see any Bills football until next Saturday at 10 AM when the NFL Network shows us playing the Falcons.

Oh well, I'll be getting a fat check the night before we play them - I'm thinking pizza and beer that day.

ublinkwescore
08-10-2007, 02:58 AM
BTW, it's never too early for pizza and beer.

LifetimeBillsFan
08-10-2007, 03:19 AM
I just found out a couple of hours ago that I won't be able to catch the Bills vs the Saints until the game is nearly over because WCBS here in the NYC area will be carrying the Jets' game from 7pm to 10pm and will only cut back to the Bills vs Saints when that game is done. AAAAARRRRGGGGGHHH!!!

With TWC and the NFL's rules about showing the home team's games applying to two teams here, it really can be hard for a Bills fan living in the NYC area.

BillsFever21
08-10-2007, 03:50 AM
Isn't that what DVR is for?

njsue
08-10-2007, 04:23 AM
I just found out a couple of hours ago that I won't be able to catch the Bills vs the Saints until the game is nearly over because WCBS here in the NYC area will be carrying the Jets' game from 7pm to 10pm and will only cut back to the Bills vs Saints when that game is done. AAAAARRRRGGGGGHHH!!!

With TWC and the NFL's rules about showing the home team's games applying to two teams here, it really can be hard for a Bills fan living in the NYC area.

TV Guide says Bills vs Saints.

http://www.tvguide.com/Listings/default.aspx

Screw those Jets :snicker:

mybills
08-10-2007, 05:31 AM

oh please...you get to see 3 out of 4 of them LIVE. :shakeno: Try living here. :(

Philagape
08-10-2007, 07:55 AM
I get to watch at work :jig:

HAMMER
08-10-2007, 11:49 AM
You're getting a fat check? Look in the mirror, you should get a pretty good idea if you are fat or not from that.

mikemac2001
08-10-2007, 11:52 AM
You're getting a fat check? Look in the mirror, you should get a pretty good idea if you are fat or not from that.

I thought he said O im getting a fat chick

Then i would have known he was really JP

ublinkwescore
08-10-2007, 01:36 PM
I have fat chick phobia damn it.

OpIv37
08-10-2007, 01:43 PM

try living in DC- at least you're guaranteed to get the two Jets games. The only time the Bills are on locally here is if we play the Ravens and once every 4 years when we play the Skins.

Sunday Ticket or a bar are the only way to get any meaningful coverage.

Meathead
08-10-2007, 01:55 PM
fat chick ... bills game ... fat chick ... bills game

tough call

njsue
08-10-2007, 02:40 PM
I hope the Meadowlands got flooded out, NO JETS GAME :evil: