• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Fox Sports Rankings: Coaching Staffs

Get NFL news, scores, stats, standings & more for your favorite teams and players -- plus watch highlights and live games! All on FoxSports.com.

23. Bills (Last Year: 23)
    Dick Jauron is a Brand X skipper who doesn't elevate his team much, but he is blessed with some exciting young assistants. Offensive coordinator Steve Fairchild is a Mike Martz disciple, but not a clone. He loves his four-receiver sets (19 percent of offensive plays, third in the NFL), but he doesn't abandon the run quickly, and he trained J.P. Losman to find his checkdown receivers. Defensive coordinator Perry Fewell has a Cover-2 rep but isn't afraid to bring some safety and corner blitzes. Bobby April is the best special teams coach in the NFL. His blocking units and coverage units are always top-notch, and the Bills can count on a big special teams play every few weeks. This staff would rank higher if Jauron brought more to the table or the Bills' cap constraints didn't force them to keep doing more with less.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Re: Fox Sports Rankings: Coaching Staffs

I agree. I like our assistants a lot but I dont think that much of Jauron, unless the basis of comparison is Mularkey.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

Working...
    X