PDA

View Full Version : So is it Whittle or Preston?

HHURRICANE
08-10-2007, 08:57 AM
So is it Whittle or Preston?

I like developing youth so if Whittle wins out is this still good for the Bills?

To bad Butler wasn't in the mix. Sounds like the coaching staff wanted him to get a shot. After this pre-season game McNally is definately annoucing a starter.

PS. Sounds like Langston Walker plays the whole season at RT unless we are losing games.

Wys Guy
08-10-2007, 09:50 AM
So is it Whittle or Preston?

I like developing youth so if Whittle wins out is this still good for the Bills?

To bad Butler wasn't in the mix. Sounds like the coaching staff wanted him to get a shot. After this pre-season game McNally is definately annoucing a starter.

PS. Sounds like Langston Walker plays the whole season at RT unless we are losing games.

Hemlock or Cyanide?

Hmmm, let me think it over.

:D

bigbub2352
08-10-2007, 09:55 AM
I Think tonight it will be Whittle cause he is the Vet, and Preston will be a backup this year, i think Butler once recovered from injury will be the starter at RG on opening day, I was at one of the night practices and Preston just doesnt have the strength for guard, McCargo and Williams and even Timmmy over powered him at the point of attack, Whittle was much more stout and more athletic against the run, Butler was there as well and him and Walker form a Huge wall of blockers and Butler plays nasty and did very well in all the drills i seen him in until he got hurt, Butler in my opinion will be the guy, but for now it will be Whittle i think