Anybody watch Calvin Johnson last night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Anybody watch Calvin Johnson last night?

He only caught two passes but he looked pretty good. For those Leon Hall fans, Calvion made Leon his ***** on one play.

Early assessment: Detroit did the right thing.
  • madness
    • Apr 2003

Re: Anybody watch Calvin Johnson last night?

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
    He only caught two passes but he looked pretty good. For those Leon Hall fans, Calvion made Leon his ***** on one play.

That offense is going to be nasty. I know its preseason but they were passing all over the place. Martz is definitely in the house.

I'd be real happy if Nall and Edwards came into a preaseason game and both put up 200 yard games.

Comment

• BleedinGreenNC
      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by HHURRICANE

For sure, even though it was like their 10th receiver in 10 years!! Thats who i would have taken, that man is going to be something special.

Comment

• !Papacrunk!
        • Mar 2004

wow, who'd thunk it, lol. I know I know, Charles Rogers was supposed to be the real deal too, but it seems like CJ will easily make people forget CR.

Comment

• patmoran2006
          Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
          • Dec 2005

Seen enough of him to realize I'm going to do everything I can in my sim football league to get the first pick in the rookie draft so I can take him.

He's going to be on a different level than other WR's in this league.. Sick

Man, If I was a QB prospect or future FA I'd love to go to Detroit with CJ and ROy Williams.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Bling
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by patmoran2006
            Seen enough of him to realize I'm going to do everything I can in my sim football league to get the first pick in the rookie draft so I can take him.

He's going to be on a different level than other WR's in this league.. Sick

Man, If I was a QB prospect or future FA I'd love to go to Detroit with CJ and ROy Williams.
            pat, you're now at 23. You had the second pick. Then moved to 10. Now you're at 23. Good luck with that.

Comment

• patmoran2006
              Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
              • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Bling
              pat, you're now at 23. You had the second pick. Then moved to 10. Now you're at 23. Good luck with that.
              im at 21.

And its been part of my grand scheme.

Moving out of the #2 spot allowed me to get Reggie Bush as a second first round pick.

Then I moved down again to stockpile more picks. now Im going to use all those picks in an attempt to get into the top spot. Im offering my first rounder and all three of my second rounders for the first pick.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Bling
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                im at 21.

And its been part of my grand scheme.

Moving out of the #2 spot allowed me to get Reggie Bush as a second first round pick.

Then I moved down again to stockpile more picks. now Im going to use all those picks in an attempt to get into the top spot. Im offering my first rounder and all three of my second rounders for the first pick.
                Go for it.

Comment

Working...
                X