PDA

View Full Version : Tennessee Titans get court order to stop suspended cornerback Pacman from wrestling

Michael82
08-10-2007, 05:02 PM
The Tennessee Titans got a court order Friday that prohibits suspended cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones from participating in wrestling.

Jones was scheduled to make his debut with Total Nonstop Action Wrestling on Sunday in a pay-per-view event titled "Hard Justice."

Citing its contract with Jones, the team said it asked a Tennessee court to intervene in order "to protect our rights in this instance."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-pacman-tickets&prov=ap&type=lgns

:rofl:

BlackMetalNinja
08-10-2007, 05:09 PM
Complete BS in my opinion. If you suspend the guy without pay, you can't tell him he can't go make money in other ways. I'm as sick of Pacman and all his BS as anybody, but I think this is taking it too far.

Michael82
08-10-2007, 05:12 PM
Complete BS in my opinion. If you suspend the guy without pay, you can't tell him he can't go make money in other ways. I'm as sick of Pacman and all his BS as anybody, but I think this is taking it too far.
especially when they have no plans to bring him back to the team either. I agree with you.

raphael120
08-10-2007, 05:45 PM
Let him get his neck broken, who gives a flying fart

jamze132
08-10-2007, 06:23 PM
I think the Titans have came to the conlusion that he isn't ever going to suit up for them again. He is still under contract so the organization has to do something about him wrestling to cover their own ass from and media ass clowns and insurance dudes. I don't honestly think they give two craps if he gets hurt or not.

I also think that they want to make his life as miserable as possible for the next year.

lordofgun
08-10-2007, 06:25 PM
Will he be arrested if he wrestles?

Luisito23
08-10-2007, 06:25 PM
Payback for drafting him.....

GO BILLS!!!!!!

Scumbag College
08-10-2007, 06:29 PM
Will he be arrested if he wrestles?

It doesn't matter, he'll get arrested later on that night if he wrestles or not.

Bling
08-10-2007, 06:31 PM
Get off the guy's balls. He's got to make money somehow, at least let him do what I think is some sort of fake wrestling. It's like Huizenga going after Ricky. Tennessee is becoming ******* heaven. First they **** over McNair, now this?

Cntrygal
08-11-2007, 04:31 AM
Everyone is acting like the jackass will starve unless he goes and makes money from wrestling. If he's THAT broke - he should work at McDonalds or somewhere. Otherwise, he should STFU and practice his reading skills by studying the language in the contract he signed with the approval of his bloodsucking agent.

Crisis
08-11-2007, 05:44 AM
Get off the guy's balls. He's got to make money somehow, at least let him do what I think is some sort of fake wrestling. It's like Huizenga going after Ricky. Tennessee is becoming ******* heaven. First they **** over McNair, now this?

Yeah, it's not like Pacman already doesn't have more money than every single person on this site.

He needs to feed his hoes.

SABURZFAN
08-11-2007, 09:18 AM
how's he going to pay back the money he lost on michael vick's dogfights?

Wys Guy
08-11-2007, 09:24 AM
The Tennessee Titans got a court order Friday that prohibits suspended cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones from participating in wrestling.

I wonder if we can get a court injunction to keep the Bills off of NFL playing surfaces this fall so that we don't further embarrass the WNY region.

Typ0
08-11-2007, 09:30 AM

the Titans have made an investment in him and contractually he is their property. I think this is a reasonable measure myself.

YardRat
08-12-2007, 07:31 PM
Looks like he'll still get paid...

Titans' Jones Can Appear, but He Can't Wrestle (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/08/11/AR2007081101231.html)

Adam "Pacman" Jones can appear at a wrestling show tonight, with a couple of provisions: The suspended Tennessee Titans (http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/related/topic/Tennessee+Titans?tid=informline) cornerback won't be allowed to touch or be touched, use or be hit by any object or anything else that could injure him.

My son and his friends are watching it now...TNA showed him getting out of his hummer with his 'posse'.

PECKERWOOD
08-12-2007, 08:15 PM
Looks like he'll still get paid...

Titans' Jones Can Appear, but He Can't Wrestle (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/08/11/AR2007081101231.html)

My son and his friends are watching it now...TNA showed him getting out of his hummer with his 'posse'.

Sorry to blow your cover but don't blame your sons and their friends for watching it. You know you're really the one who is watching it. :D

dolphan117
08-12-2007, 08:29 PM
Why dont they just cut him and let him do whatever the hell he wants?

camelcowboy
08-12-2007, 08:46 PM
why award the guy for breaking the law. Titians have every right to protect their investment. To the point that pacman needs to work. Maybe if he kept that 81,000 dollars instead of taking it to a vegas strip club in incite a riot NBA allstar weekend. He has a chance to play week 8 if he keeps his nose clean. Wrestling with a possie can't be a good idea.

Bling
08-12-2007, 09:33 PM
Yeah, it's not like Pacman already doesn't have more money than every single person on this site.

He needs to feed his hoes.

You don't know his financial situation. Look at Mike Tyson, he made more than any NFL football has, and he filed for bankruptcy. The guy hasn't been in the league long.

BlackMetalNinja
08-12-2007, 09:36 PM
Ha, according to a live report I just read about the event, people in the front few rows were throwing monopoly money to "make it rain" in the ring while Pacman was in there. He was getting booed the whole time too.

Bling
08-12-2007, 09:38 PM
Haha... I got to make it rain sometime.

dolphan117
08-12-2007, 09:42 PM
Ha, according to a live report I just read about the event, people in the front few rows were throwing monopoly money to "make it rain" rain in the ring while Pacman was in there. He was getting booed the whole time too.:rofl: Thats awsome.