PDA

View Full Version : Lets not get carried away....

xXSpIkes5IXx
08-10-2007, 09:09 PM
Its the first preseason game guys, granted we werent as sharp as everyone wanted to see, but its ridiculous to take any opinion all on how our season is going to go after this game.

We were without our second best defender (Whitner), DiGiorgio dosent look like he will last with the first team after this performance, especially with how good Poz looked.

Plus we only gave up 3 points.

The continuity on offense will get better, and dont forget, the saints are a good team.

RedEyE
08-10-2007, 09:19 PM
Sure thing. But there's nothing wrong with crticizing play either. That's why these games are played afterall - to be critiqued.

Mitchy moo
08-10-2007, 09:30 PM
Sure thing. But there's nothing wrong with crticizing play either. That's why these games are played afterall - to be critiqued.

They are played to see if one 4th stringer looks better than another and you want to keep him. Colts we're like 1-4 last preseason, we know how it turned out.

LtBillsFan66
08-10-2007, 09:31 PM
Look what 8 years of not getting carried away about lousy pre-season got the team.

Bling
08-10-2007, 09:35 PM
So do some of you think of excuses before the game happens, or do you make them up on the spot? Do you guys share notes? Horrendous game.

Mitchy moo
08-10-2007, 09:39 PM
So do some of you think of excuses before the game happens, or do you make them up on the spot? Do you guys share notes? Horrendous game.

we're winning and Preseason means 0 come reg season game one.

Mitchy moo
08-10-2007, 09:47 PM
we win, 1-0. yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PECKERWOOD
08-10-2007, 10:01 PM
I thought we looked pretty good. I think with Whitner and Poz on the first team we would have looked alot better. Other than that, I thought Webster looked like crap and I'm hoping that Greer continues to play phenomally.

FinFaninBuffalo
08-10-2007, 10:05 PM
They are played to see if one 4th stringer looks better than another and you want to keep him. Colts we're like 1-4 last preseason, we know how it turned out.

Which, of course, explains why the first stringers played the whole first quarter. Were they evaluating how well the 4th stringers behaved while sitting on the bench?

The final score means nothing, but the first quarter will be looked at closely by the coaches.

dolphan117
08-10-2007, 10:09 PM
They are played to see if one 4th stringer looks better than another and you want to keep him. Colts we're like 1-4 last preseason, we know how it turned out.Hell, if I remember correctly the Pats went 0 and 4 one year they one the super bowl................ I'm just happy that football is finaly back. :woot:

tampabay25690
08-10-2007, 10:10 PM
Honestly the SAINTS should have looked better then even did....This is there 2nd game already. ARe 2nd and 3rd teams looked pretty good. Thats a good sign that we have some good depth. This was 1 of the best DISCIPLINED Buffalo teams I have seen in a while. NOT MANY PENALTIES AT ALL.....

TO me it was a good 1st preseason game....