X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gunzlingr
    • Jul 2002

Mare refuses to restructure

Dolphins | Mare Says No - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
    6:28 PT: Alex Marvez reports for the Sun Sentinel Miami Dolphins PK Olindo Mare does not want to restructure his contract. An NFL source said Mare declined a request to convert roughly $400,000 of his $1.5-million base salary into an incentive package so the Dolphins could create additional cap room.
    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

The Fins cap situation must not be that great if they are trying to get established vets to turn guarenteed money into incentives. I love it!!! No room to move and now start alienating the vets. The Fins are nervous. They know their future is limited.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
      short bus extraordinaire
      • Jul 2002

that's just too bad.my heart bleeds for them.no....it really does.:snicker2:

i have swamp land in vegas that i'd like to sell too.:snicker2:
      Originally posted by yordad
      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
      X