PDA

View Full Version : Who sucked more?

JPFBillsFan
08-10-2007, 10:39 PM
Webster, or our first team defense?

Goobylal
08-10-2007, 10:41 PM
The fact that the Saints already played their 1st game and were obviously game-planning for this one. Far from vanilla schemes with lots of blitzes and stunts. Yet they still only scored 10 points. I'm sure Payton's spitting a brick right now.

eyedog
08-10-2007, 10:45 PM
Anyone still think Webster will step right in for Clements and we won't miss a beat ?
The corners are gonna be a problem all year I'm afraid. And if the pass rush doesn't pick up the offense is gonna have to put up some points.

Tatonka
08-10-2007, 10:51 PM
i am willing to not judge everyone who played poorly for a couple reasons that were stated..

1. this was not the saints first game..
2. they were at home
3. they ARE the number 1 offense in the league. it is not like the dolphins just rolled up on us.. and on top of that.. they only gave up 3 friggen points.

BSU Drew
08-10-2007, 10:56 PM
No wonder Reed and Webster got into it during TC. Reed probably wanted a challenge!

PECKERWOOD
08-10-2007, 10:56 PM
Webster. It's obvious next years 1st rounder will most likely be a CB unless something dramatic happens.

Elminster
08-10-2007, 11:45 PM
After seeing Webster, I'm crossing my fingers and hoping Youboty will step up...big...and soon. Maybe it was rust, but he always seemed a step behind, and didn't seem to have good awareness of the ball. McGee doesn't need replacing, he just needs to be second fiddle and protected from big wide-outs...

HHURRICANE
08-10-2007, 11:49 PM
McCargo and DiGorgio looked like crap. So much for improving players.

Historian
08-11-2007, 05:53 AM
I always liked Webster...until he showed up at the Grammys with Michael Jackson.

alohabillsfan
08-11-2007, 06:13 AM
Hands down the person(s) that sucked the most last night where the freaking announcers... They where flat out hideous!!!

mybills
08-11-2007, 06:38 AM
Hands down the person(s) that sucked the most last night where the freaking announcers... They where flat out hideous!!!
:hi5:

Elminster
08-11-2007, 07:11 AM
Yeah, I think they win the Least Valuable Player award. Everything they said was "the Saints this, the Saints that" they didn't even talk about the Bills!(I bet if you listened to them tell it, you wouldn't even realize the Bills won!) At least Webster made some tackles....

alohabillsfan
08-11-2007, 08:04 AM
Yeah, I think they win the Least Valuable Player award. Everything they said was "the Saints this, the Saints that" they didn't even talk about the Bills!(I bet if you listened to them tell it, you wouldn't even realize the Bills won!) At least Webster made some tackles....

Yes, and how many times did Donte Whitner (not playing) tackle R. Bush? They where freaking killing me. I lost count of the screw-ups!

SABURZFAN
08-11-2007, 10:53 AM
fortunately for us,we have a few weeks to get ready and improve in the areas that we were below-average in.

justasportsfan
08-11-2007, 10:59 AM

the saints, they lost we won :bravo:

Scumbag College
08-11-2007, 11:14 AM
I liked some of the things I saw from the starting D...

First, factor in that it's the Saints second game, and only a couple days ago they looked disgusting on another national TV game. The Saints really opened up the playbook it seemed last night, I know Peyton did say before the game he wanted to put on a show for the national TV audience and the hometown fans in their "home opener." The Saints starting O did put together two drives, but both stalled and they had to settle for FG attempts.

The Bills also played without three starters while the Saints starters were out there, including their best defensive lineman (Schoebel,) their starting MLB played with the second team (No way Poz doesn't start next week or the week after) and Whitner.

Despite this, the Bills had some players that on D that really shined last night. I have to admit I've had some doubts about Poz, but he looked like the real deal last night. Although Webster looked lousy, Greer made two huge plays and Youboty played solid. There's still alot of TC left and plenty of time for the coaches to take a long look at the starting CB position opposite McGee. Also, I really liked the pressure from Hargrove, Powell, as well as some of the run D that Ah You played. I really think it's going to be a dog fight for the 4th DE spot on this team betweeen the three of them. Also, Coy Wire looked decent as a LB, and might be used in certain nickel and dime situations.

All in all, it looked like a first preseason games. The offensive made the flavor vanilla look like an exotic delicacy. But i really think the defense had alot of guys that played pretty well, and it might not be as hapless as we all thought it might be this year on that side of the ball for the Bills.

MiamiFins854
08-11-2007, 11:18 AM
The fact that the Saints already played their 1st game and were obviously game-planning for this one. Far from vanilla schemes with lots of blitzes and stunts. Yet they still only scored 10 points. I'm sure Payton's spitting a brick right now.

they also drove the field, twice

mybills
08-11-2007, 11:36 AM
Yes, and how many times did Donte Whitner (not playing) tackle R. Bush? They where freaking killing me. I lost count of the screw-ups!
:chuckle: I absolutely caught that, too!

Take away Reggie's catches, and he had maybe 2.5 rushing yds per carry. But let's not give the Bills D any credit for that. :;

X-Era
08-11-2007, 11:46 AM

Heather from www.I____throat.com

Ohh wait, wrong message board :nod:

mikemac2001
08-11-2007, 11:52 AM
Heather from www.I____throat.com

Ohh wait, wrong message board :nod:

haha i was gonna get to a joke like that....

This chick last night sucked more ;)

HHURRICANE
08-11-2007, 11:54 AM
I would have to say that Marshawyn's stock photo for CBS sucked the most. My buddy and I looked at eachother and we were like "ohh noo, Geico caveman." It wasn't pretty.

tampabay25690
08-11-2007, 12:52 PM

I would have to say our 1st team DEFENSE by far

Bling
08-11-2007, 12:58 PM
Webster or the Bill's entire O-line. Either or.

PECKERWOOD
08-11-2007, 08:22 PM

:check:

They did not entertain me for one second that entire Bills game.

mysticsoto
08-12-2007, 10:42 AM
So, is anyone making the call for Everett being officially out? I didn't see much of him, and toward the end, if he was in, and couldn't catch over 3rd stringers, he might as well be dumped now and stop stealing money from us!!!