• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Langston Walker got 25 million why?

Unless his field goal blocking prowesss is worth $5 million per year, why the hell did we sign this clown?

It took me about 2 series to know why 99% of the Raiders fans laughed and celebrated when we signed this fat turnstile.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Re: Langston Walker got 25 million why?

And GOD please tell me Webster and McCargo were shaking off rust.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
      Zero for Zero!
      • Mar 2003

Every NFL team should hire you Pat.

You can make determinations on players after one pre-season game!
      Originally posted by mysticsoto
      Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• RedEyE
        • Jul 2002

Well, he saved the tie from happening and the block overall gave us the win last night, so...

Comment

Originally posted by patmoran2006
          Unless his field goal blocking prowesss is worth $5 million per year, why the hell did we sign this clown?

It took me about 2 series to know why 99% of the Raiders fans laughed and celebrated when we signed this fat turnstile.
          We got him to help us improve our 1st ranked special teams.

Oh wait, ... hmmm, ...

Give me a few minutes to work out the logic on that one.

He looked like a caricature playing RT yesterday.

Comment

• Historian
            2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
            • Dec 2002

Originally posted by Wys Guy
            He looked like a caricature playing RT yesterday.
            Fat Albert..or one of the other Cosby kids in the junkyard?

Is this a black thing?

Comment

• clumping platelets

Comment

• X-Era
                What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                • Feb 2005

The entire reason was to piss you off. They know who you are and you annoy them, thats why we signed Walker.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                  short bus extraordinaire
                  • Jul 2002

didn't you draft him in the BAFA?
                  Originally posted by yordad
                  Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Originally posted by RedEyE
                    Well, he saved the tie from happening and the block overall gave us the win last night, so...
                    Our STs are fine. There's not even any need to dote on them until we fall several spots from our now perennial #1 status.

What should concern all Bills fans is not what happened or did not happen with our backups vs. the Saint roster cut players and backups, but how our 1st teams performed.

The Saint D is not good. Yet, we couldn't even amass 50 net yards in two drives. Defensively we let them drive all over us and at least one TD may have been prevented due to Saint errors, not good D.

Wins/losses in preseason have no meaning whatsoever. You know that.

Forget Fred Jackson. If Lynch doesn't get going at some point, we're screwed offensively. Poz looked good, but how well will he play vs. a first team O? Hopefully well, but behind our DTs he can't possibly render us a solid rushing D.

The Saints moved the ball virtually at will on us which just isn't good since that's what teams did all of last season including late in the season.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                      • Mar 2005

Why is it that when someone makes an obvious observation around here that if isn't "god we are awesome" than people lose their minds. First game or not it is what it is.

Rewatch the game. Walker blocked a punt but we brought him in to block on the right side. He didn't look good and gives up half way through on every play.

While we are at it, McCargo is a piece of crap, at this point. But don't worry because he'll be a pro-bowler in 4 weeks.

And the momentum of us winning every game this season will help us forget that DiGiorgio, Shaud, Webster and Leonard were all awful.

Comment

LOL

Indeed.

Comment

Viva La Marv!

Comment

• alohabillsfan
                            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Wys Guy
                            Our STs are fine. There's not even any need to dote on them until we fall several spots from our now perennial #1 status.

What should concern all Bills fans is not what happened or did not happen with our backups vs. the Saint roster cut players and backups, but how our 1st teams performed.

The Saint D is not good. Yet, we couldn't even amass 50 net yards in two drives. Defensively we let them drive all over us and at least one TD may have been prevented due to Saint errors, not good D.

Wins/losses in preseason have no meaning whatsoever. You know that.

Forget Fred Jackson. If Lynch doesn't get going at some point, we're screwed offensively. Poz looked good, but how well will he play vs. a first team O? Hopefully well, but behind our DTs he can't possibly render us a solid rushing D.

The Saints moved the ball virtually at will on us which just isn't good since that's what teams did all of last season including late in the season.
                            Yes, after 2 drive of the 1st "pre" season game it is over. Somebody pull up 2008 available F/A and Draft boy start spitting out those mocks we should be on the clock any minute now! Good grief, get a life!

/sarcasm

Comment

• Goobylal
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by alohabillsfan
                              Yes, after 2 drive of the 1st "pre" season game it is over. Somebody pull up 2008 available F/A and Draft boy start spitting out those mocks we should be on the clock any minute now! Good grief, get a life!

/sarcasm
                              Consider the source(s). It's apparent these guys didn't see the game (it wasn't on in most markets) and are going by the stat sheet, yet again.

WRT Walker, how many sacks did he give up? How many times did they run to his side? How many blitzes and stunts did the Saints run compared to the Bills, in THEIR dome, that is among the noisiest places in the NFL? How many penalties did he commit?

As for McCargo, how many rushing yards did the Saints have, outside of that 3rd down draw play where the DT's were lined-up between the guards and tackles? And again, how many blitzes and stunts did the Bills run? Where were Schobel and Whitner?

Just take a look at the Saints last weekend for any quesions as to why a team might not look so hot their 1st pre-season game. But I can bet you that there are Saints fans freaking out WORSE than you (not abf) guys, after their 5th overall scoring offense, which got better over the off-season, scored a whole 3 points (make it 6 if you want, ignoring Walker's blocked FG) against the "lowly" Bills' defense, that was without 2 of their best players.

I'll give you that Webster was brutal and that the pass defense wasn't there, but again, the Saints ran a lot of mis-direction plays. And yet again, they STILL only scored 3/6 points, despite playing to win.

BTW Wys, I sent you an e-mail about the bet. Yet STILL no answer. Sorry bud but it's NOT an oversight anymore. So the bet is the O/U and the winner gets 1,680 ZB's and leaves the board for 2 months. If you want to bet money, send ME a PM. It's not hard. Otherwise I'll take it to be what I originally though as a case of you avoiding the bet.
                              Last edited by Goobylal; 08-11-2007, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X