PDA

View Full Version : Im a dummy

mikemac2001
08-11-2007, 10:05 AM
So i setup my TV to record the game on my DVR and i forgot to hook in Audio so all i had was video and it was so annoying to watch....atleast no gus johnson

also i was watching after alot of drinks and when i saw the FG block i started laughing because i couldnt wait to see the comments that we signed him to block fg's

offense and Defense didnt look that good

losman on the rollout to reed was pretty tho and the catch was nice i think he could have good year.

But team didnt look that great to me but first preseason game

i think we wont show any of our money plays and scheme in the preseason on offense atleast

HHURRICANE
08-11-2007, 10:08 AM
So i setup my TV to record the game on my DVR and i forgot to hook in Audio so all i had was video and it was so annoying to watch....atleast no gus johnson

also i was watching after alot of drinks and when i saw the FG block i started laughing because i couldnt wait to see the comments that we signed him to block fg's

losman on the rollout to reed was pretty tho and the catch was nice i think he could have good year.

i think we wont show any of our money plays and scheme in the preseason on offense atleast

Good observation.

Michael82
08-11-2007, 10:10 AM
Consider yourself lucky that you had no sound! The announcers were atrocious! :puke:

blotsfan
08-11-2007, 10:33 AM
Consider yourself lucky that you had no sound! The announcers were atrocious! :puke: I concur. I hope they dont cover any more Bills away games.

duhbilz
08-11-2007, 10:43 AM

Consider yourself lucky.

SquishDaFish
08-11-2007, 02:42 PM
Very lucky they couldnt pronounce one guys name right Im suprised they got LYNCH right.

JJamezz
08-11-2007, 02:57 PM
I got to see the last hour on tv, about 3/4 of which was spent talking about how it was Gus's 40th birthday... like anyone on EARTH gives a s**t...