• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mikemac2001
    is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
    • Mar 2003

Im a dummy

So i setup my TV to record the game on my DVR and i forgot to hook in Audio so all i had was video and it was so annoying to watch....atleast no gus johnson

also i was watching after alot of drinks and when i saw the FG block i started laughing because i couldnt wait to see the comments that we signed him to block fg's

offense and Defense didnt look that good

losman on the rollout to reed was pretty tho and the catch was nice i think he could have good year.

But team didnt look that great to me but first preseason game

i think we wont show any of our money plays and scheme in the preseason on offense atleast

MUCK
    FIAMI
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Re: Im a dummy

Originally posted by mikemac2001
    So i setup my TV to record the game on my DVR and i forgot to hook in Audio so all i had was video and it was so annoying to watch....atleast no gus johnson

also i was watching after alot of drinks and when i saw the FG block i started laughing because i couldnt wait to see the comments that we signed him to block fg's

losman on the rollout to reed was pretty tho and the catch was nice i think he could have good year.

i think we wont show any of our money plays and scheme in the preseason on offense atleast
    Good observation.

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

Consider yourself lucky that you had no sound! The announcers were atrocious!

Comment

• blotsfan
        • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Mikey82
        Consider yourself lucky that you had no sound! The announcers were atrocious!
        I concur. I hope they dont cover any more Bills away games.
        Without hope there is nothing to live for (you can tell I'm a Buffalo guy)

Comment

• duhbilz
          S.Jersey #1 fan of Daunte Culpeper where he may play
          • Jul 2007

Originally posted by mikemac2001

Consider yourself lucky.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
            Lets GO BUFFALO!!
            • Jun 2005

Very lucky they couldnt pronounce one guys name right Im suprised they got LYNCH right.

Comment

• JJamezz

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

I got to see the last hour on tv, about 3/4 of which was spent talking about how it was Gus's 40th birthday... like anyone on EARTH gives a s**t...

Comment

Working...
              X