PDA

View Full Version : I work for the Bills...they just put in tickets for BAL, DEN, NYJ

more cowbell
08-11-2007, 07:40 PM
the other 3 of the first 4 home games have some tickets available now, they were claimed sell outs a month ago but now there are some tickets left. So if you're interested get cracking.

p.s. I never told you anything :dance:

Night Train
08-11-2007, 07:44 PM
the other 3 of the first 4 home games have some tickets available now, they were claimed sell outs a month ago but now there are some tickets left. So if you're interested get cracking.

Thanks for getting the word out. :hi5:

FlyingDutchman
08-11-2007, 08:48 PM
you know if the seats are any good?

Goobylal
08-11-2007, 08:51 PM
After the 1st pre-season game, the Bills release the tickets to games that were reserved for the season tickets that went unsold. Happens every year.

Wys Guy
08-11-2007, 09:17 PM

Are they good seats and just more tickets denied existing ST holders for upgrades?

Goobylal
08-11-2007, 09:18 PM
What upgrades?

Wys Guy
08-11-2007, 09:27 PM
What upgrades?

Current ST holders are allowed to put in for upgrades. I haven't been a ST holder for a few years, but when I was they were supposed to give first priority for upgrades to existing ST holders.

But "pick a seat" day or whatever the heck they called it overrode that. I put in for upgrades for several years until I began asking the newbies in front of me where they got their tix. They'd tell me that they were first time ST purchasers and had just gotten them.

So it became crystal clear that the entire upgrade program is just a big joke to Ralph. Ergo, I had no trouble cancelling figuring that I could get better tix anytime. In fact I have had the opp at least once for better seats when they tried to get me back. The whole thing's a joke just like the product.

TigerJ
08-11-2007, 09:50 PM
Doesn't help me. Dallas is the only game I could have gone to. I would guess it's going to be near impossible to get tickets from scalpers without a big markup.

Goobylal
08-11-2007, 09:51 PM
Sounds like every other service. The old customers get the shaft while the new customers get the perks. But you have the choice to switch to another team.

BTW, I e-mailed you like you asked regarding the bet. What happened THIS time?

more cowbell
08-12-2007, 12:09 AM
Current ST holders are allowed to put in for upgrades. I haven't been a ST holder for a few years, but when I was they were supposed to give first priority for upgrades to existing ST holders.

But "pick a seat" day or whatever the heck they called it overrode that. I put in for upgrades for several years until I began asking the newbies in front of me where they got their tix. They'd tell me that they were first time ST purchasers and had just gotten them.

So it became crystal clear that the entire upgrade program is just a big joke to Ralph. Ergo, I had no trouble cancelling figuring that I could get better tix anytime. In fact I have had the opp at least once for better seats when they tried to get me back. The whole thing's a joke just like the product.

Yes, correct.

Current ST holder's can upgrade or stay put. Once the ticket office feels that season ticket sales have started to slow down they release tickets that were being held for "potential season ticket holders".

No, there isn't seats availavble because no one cares about the team, and everyone thinks we suck. As a matter of fact the Bills sold 11,000 and change more season tickets this season.

In early August though when there is little activity and a high demand for certain games...the ticket office obviously wants to sell the tickets being held for "potential season ticket holders" so they release about 500 or so into the system without really saying anything...knowing that people will go on ticketmaster or any location that sells tickets and say "Hey...somehow there's tickets left for the ________ game....we better BUY THOSE NOW before there gone because that game is "sold out"."

Which brings me to my next point...

When WGR and other sources say a game is sold out...it might not actually be. It sometimes is a ploy to sell tickets to other games that arent selling as well (Dolphins, and Giants)

Now that iv'e shared all this information with you i hope i dont get canned! :oops: GO BILLS!!!

clumping platelets
08-12-2007, 03:13 AM
:gossip:

Stewie
08-12-2007, 07:48 AM
so I tried looking for tix to those games and they're showing up as unavailable.. what am I missing

hydro
08-12-2007, 09:03 AM
so I tried looking for tix to those games and they're showing up as unavailable.. what am I missing

Looks like only single seats are available.

Typ0
08-12-2007, 09:58 AM

The last time I had season tickets this happened to me. I upgraded off the 50 yard line to come down ten rows...then I got to a preseason game and found out that people sitting on the 50 in my row had purchased their seasons that week! I was furious. I made a stink. They said people had bowed out of their season tickets (meaning they didn't pay) and those tickets went up for sale. I told them I didn't give a **** about that I had purchased seasons for several years and I had squatters rights on those tickets not someone that showed up to buy seasons yesterday. They sent me a couple of defective hats and said sorry.

Throw this in with the fact that you are forced to pay full price for preseason games as a season ticket holder and that's the last time I will ever buy seasons for sure. They don't care, I know because someone will buy the tickets.

more cowbell
08-12-2007, 11:18 AM

It depends how many tix you're looking for. I remember seeing a few groups of 3 and 4 available for the ravens game same with the jets. Most of the tickets are in the upper deck, if you're not seeing anything on ticketmaster i would call the stadium ticket office or stop in the Bills store in Rochester if you live there.

Remember I didn't say anything

Typ0
08-12-2007, 11:32 AM
just tell them some guy named cowbell sent you.