Does anyone seriously think DiGiorgio will be starting on this defense?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

Does anyone seriously think DiGiorgio will be starting on this defense?

Come on. It is obvious that Poz is the man. Not that I totally hated Digiorgio's play Saturday(he was adequate). He can be decent depth!
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: Does anyone seriously think DiGiorgio will be starting on this defense?

Whoever is the best MLB out there will start. I'm hoping POZ .
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Goobylal
      • Jan 2004

I don't think he'll be starting at MLB, what with Poz playing the way he did AND being a pretty high draft pick. But I could see JD competing with Ellison at WLB.

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Goobylal
        I don't think he'll be starting at MLB, what with Poz playing the way he did AND being a pretty high draft pick. But I could see JD competing with Ellison at WLB.
        they are not going to try and move DiG this late into the offseason. IMO,If POz wins the job DiG stays as his back up.
        sacrifice1

Comment

• bernielivsey_1
          • Jul 2003

YeeeeeeeNO......Poz will evolve into the position by seasons start but if he doesnt then he has something to work for just like if Dick starts A-Train over Lynch.
          In Marv We Trust
          The Past Is Now The Future

Comment

• HHURRICANE
            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
            Come on. It is obvious that Poz is the man. Not that I totally hated Digiorgio's play Saturday(he was adequate). He can be decent depth!
            Well, when I heard he was contending for the starting job I was thinking that Poz hadn't showed enough. Now I'm realizing that they want Poz to earn it which is fine with me.

However, they should have picked Haggan as the guy he was trying to beat out, and not DiGiorgio, because DiGiorgio sucked monkey balls.

Comment

• bills_7
              TIM COUCH IS MY HERO!
              • Mar 2004

i thought DiGi played well just didnt make the tackles.. he was fast to the ball on every play.. jst couldnt make the tackle.. myb it was just first game rust we will see.. i liked what i saw from Poz tho

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                • Mar 2005

Originally posted by bills_7
                i thought DiGi played well just didnt make the tackles.. he was fast to the ball on every play.. jst couldnt make the tackle.. myb it was just first game rust we will see.. i liked what i saw from Poz tho
                Well to me he looked like a slower, whiter, version of Fletcher. Poz is soo much faster that is what somewhat remarkable.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by bills_7
                  from what I saw , he didn't play great but he didn't suck either. I thought he did what he could do considering the circumstances . The Aints weren't putzing round. They came out to play and I doubt even Fletcher could've done any better against the best offense without a gameplan.
                  sacrifice1

Comment

• Goobylal
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                    they are not going to try and move DiG this late into the offseason. IMO,If POz wins the job DiG stays as his back up.
                    Well with Thaddeus Washington looking promising at MLB, they might rethink that.

Comment

• YardRat
                      Well, lookie here...
                      • Dec 2004

Poz and Lynch will be in the starting line-up on opening day.
                      YardRat Wall of Fame
                      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                        Defies all logic
                        • Oct 2006

It's very possible that DiGorgio can start if somebody gets injured. I think he is our 4th best LB at the moment.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by BuffaloFever
                          It's very possible that DiGorgio can start if somebody gets injured. I think he is our 4th best LB at the moment.
                          Haggan looked pretty good.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                            Defies all logic
                            • Oct 2006

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                            Haggan looked pretty good.
                            I think he is a better ST player than anything else.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Goobylal
                              Well with Thaddeus Washington looking promising at MLB, they might rethink that.

Based on Dicks thinking, I would think he'd start DiG if Poz doesn't clearly beat DiG between now and the start of the season. If we want to win NOW, we start the best players. If we are gonna use this season to develop players , then by all means play POZ because of his potential.

It's hard really because DiG showed potential as well. Good problem to have.
                              sacrifice1

Comment

Working...
                              X