PDA

View Full Version : Thomas Jones injured

Philagape
08-12-2007, 05:00 PM
Jets RB Thomas Jones injures right leg during practice
HEMPSTEAD, N.Y. (AP) - New York Jets running back Thomas Jones limped off the practice field after injuring his lower right leg Sunday.
There was no immediate word on the nature or severity of the injury, but it appeared to be either to his ankle or calf.
Jones spent the rest of practice on the sidelines, working the hand bike and stretching. He walked very gingerly, but was able to put weight on the leg. Jones also was clearly able to move his ankle.

finfan34
08-12-2007, 07:31 PM
please be hurt, please be hurt, no i didnt mean that, yes i did, no i didnt........

justasportsfan
08-12-2007, 07:34 PM
please be hurt, please be hurt, no i didnt mean that, yes i did, no i didnt........

that was classless

:laughing:

Don't Panic
08-12-2007, 07:53 PM
On the very day I take him in my fantasy draft.

RedEyE
08-12-2007, 08:43 PM
If he is on the sidelines hitting the bike, I'm willing to bet it isn't anything too severe.

CuseJetsFan83
08-12-2007, 10:27 PM
nothing major, probably just a precaution

BleedinGreenNC
08-13-2007, 06:07 AM

Your another classy fan, all your fellow *** brothers on FH are saying the same thing, that is why your garbage frachise sucks, direct reflection of it's fans!

It's a calf injury, nothing major, sit him for the rest of the pre-season.

Tatonka
08-13-2007, 06:53 AM
On the very day I take him in my fantasy draft.

just thinking the same thing.

tampabay25690
08-13-2007, 08:23 AM
They are saying he has a lower leg sprain probably calf or ankle. He is riding a bike so he will be fine..

tampabay25690
08-13-2007, 08:24 AM
I Always like Jones he is a good back....I think he will do very in Green.

FinFaninBuffalo
08-13-2007, 08:29 AM
Your another classy fan, all your fellow *** brothers on FH are saying the same thing, that is why your garbage frachise sucks, direct reflection of it's fans!

There is a thread about this in the "Beasts of the East" forum and ONE comment was bad. All of the rest were in favor of him not being seriously injured. Come on now.

You never hope to see a guy get injured but if he will be unavailable it's good news for the Fins.

that sucks for the jets but it is good for some other teams hopfully its nothing to serious

Win or lose, I'd rather play the best...

its really not good news for anybody, Jones is a fun player to watch and i always want to face the opposition at their best !! That's competition baby !

I'll take whatever will weaken the division but I don't wish serious injuries on to anyone.

i hope he gets better i want to play the jets at their best not without a star