PDA

View Full Version : Any Bills fans in the UMich/Ann Arbor Area

Oaf
08-13-2007, 02:39 PM
Hey there, I'm a new freshman at University of Michigan- Ann Arbor this fall and am fixated on seeing all 16 games this year. I just wanted to find out if there was a group of you that lived in the Ann Arbor area or went to U of M as well and had a group together to see Bills games at some house or bar.
Any help on how to see the games this year would be greatly appeciated.

Oaf
:beer:

northernbillfan
08-13-2007, 02:58 PM
This may be better served in the Bills main forum. More traffic there.

TheGhostofJimKelly
08-13-2007, 03:44 PM
GO BLUE!!!!

THATHURMANATOR
08-13-2007, 03:47 PM
Hey I made the pic in your signature. Where did you get that?

Oaf
08-14-2007, 01:07 PM
Will do Northern. IDK where I found it. It was on my computer somehow.

G. Host
08-14-2007, 01:43 PM
Hey there, I'm a new freshman at University of Michigan- Ann Arbor this fall and am fixated on seeing all 16 games this year. I just wanted to find out if there was a group of you that lived in the Ann Arbor area or went to U of M as well and had a group together to see Bills games at some house or bar.
Any help on how to see the games this year would be greatly appeciated.

Oaf
:beer: Oaf, Sorry I can not help much. Michigan has two official chapters but neither in Ann Arbor. I looked in the official directory and there is one in Detroit, 40 miles away, and Michigan Hills which is 60 miles away. I also looked on another board which I am moderator of and none listed for Michigan.

Oaf
08-14-2007, 09:38 PM
Thanks for the effort G. I'm going to keep trying to find a way. There was a Bills Backer chapter in Nova, Michigan which is like 10 min from Ann Arbor, but the leader was pretty lazy in organizing it and hasn't given me any details on if they still even meet and where.

SABURZFAN
08-15-2007, 12:33 AM
Thanks for the effort G. I'm going to keep trying to find a way. There was a Bills Backer chapter in Nova, Michigan which is like 10 min from Ann Arbor, but the leader was pretty lazy in organizing it and hasn't given me any details on if they still even meet and where.

i bet they don't have that problem in Columbus, Ohio. :up:

Oaf
08-15-2007, 09:48 AM
Yeah, I was actually an OSU fan before. I guess not any longer haha. I'm gonna hate going to the bar by myself and staring at the 13" corner tv without sound.