PDA

View Full Version : Moving McGee to RCB is a divisional move

X-Era
08-13-2007, 05:39 PM
The move seems to put him against the best WR's in our division.

NE- Randy Moss
Fins- Booker- not like they even have a great WR :D
Jests- Coles

Matches our fastest against at least the Jets and Pats fastest. Moss and Coles are burners, so is McGee.

I like the move, it at least makes a more favorable matchup, McGee is the most experienced Bill CB, and has great speed. If he can handle the job, that remains to be seen.

Its a smart move for sure.

Devin
08-13-2007, 09:25 PM
I am a huge McGee fan.

That being said hes a terrible Cover 2 CB. Hes small, and not near big enough in general.

McGee matched up agains a guy like Randy Moss.......:ill:

He better have help like every down.

G. Host
08-14-2007, 04:34 AM
I think he will be teamed up with a safety against teams with a strong #1 WR.

duhbilz
08-14-2007, 12:20 PM
The move seems to put him against the best WR's in our division.

NE- Randy Moss
Fins- Booker- not like they even have a great WR :D
Jests- Coles

Matches our fastest against at least the Jets and Pats fastest. Moss and Coles are burners, so is McGee.

I like the move, it at least makes a more favorable matchup, McGee is the most experienced Bill CB, and has great speed. If he can handle the job, that remains to be seen.

Its a smart move for sure.

I don't think Moss is great anymore, even with the Pats.

jamze132
08-14-2007, 01:43 PM
I don't think Moss is great anymore, even with the Pats.
I have to agree, but he is still better than anyone they had last year, and they still won all the damn time.

duhbilz
08-14-2007, 02:27 PM
I have to agree, but he is still better than anyone they had last year, and they still won all the damn time.

Yes they did and this year will be more of the same.

jamze132
08-14-2007, 04:35 PM
Yes they did and this year will be more of the same.
Over the past few seasons there has always been one constant in the AFC East. That is the Patriots.

Everyone else has up and down seasons...except for the Patriots. Then those *******s go out and get Thomas and Moss? WTF?

justasportsfan
08-14-2007, 04:46 PM
you can't have him return kicks and cover no. 1 wr's. It's bad enough as it is that he's inconsistent as a cb.

duhbilz
08-14-2007, 05:13 PM
Over the past few seasons there has always been one constant in the AFC East. That is the Patriots.

Everyone else has up and down seasons...except for the Patriots. Then those *******s go out and get Thomas and Moss? WTF?

It sucks, but it will end eventually, and when it does, god help the arrogant!!!