PDA

View Full Version : I just saw the game today.

mchurchfie
08-13-2007, 05:53 PM
I had it recorded. My first few impressions..

1. Our RB situation - Willis who? Our third and fourth string RBs has more gitty up and go than Willis ever thought of having. We are definitely going to be better in that area.

Special Teams - Look solid as usual, in mis-season form already.:up:

Secondary - Swiss cheese.:ill: Greer was the highpoint of it.

O-line - Looked good at times, confused at other times. We were going against a pretty good D-line though.

LBs - POS is the REAL deal. Hey Fletch, you should be taking notes on how to decipher a play before it gets started like POS.:coocoo: The rest of the LBs looked solid.

WRs - We still need a legit number two receiver.:ill:

D-Line - Solid but unspectacular. We were missing Schobel so that obviously hurt us a little. I like Powell.:up:

QBs - They did a pretty decent job overall.

I think we are headed in the right direction.:up:

Ebenezer
08-13-2007, 05:56 PM
LBs - POS is the REAL deal. Hey Fletch, you should be taking notes on how to decipher a play before it gets started like POS.:coocoo: The rest of the LBs looked solid.

I'm just hoping his tackles are upfield or behind the line of scrimmage.

mchurchfie
08-13-2007, 06:01 PM
So far I like what I see.:coocoo:

shelby
08-13-2007, 06:03 PM
Hey Church, the Bills won.
:jig:

What did you think of Coy Wire's performance?:D
And for the love of God stop hatin' on Fletch!!!!!

mchurchfie
08-13-2007, 06:20 PM
Hey Church, the Bills won.
:jig:

:hi5:

What did you think of Coy Wire's performance?:D

I like Coy better at LB than safety.... even though he is a little light in the ass for LB. That boy still can't cover.:ill:

And for the love of God stop hatin' on Fletch!!!!!

Fltech who???:snicker:

shelby
08-13-2007, 06:21 PM
:hi5:

justasportsfan
08-13-2007, 06:25 PM
you're watching the game from last year church. According to people, we stunk from top to bottom.

Typ0
08-13-2007, 06:25 PM
having Coy Wire anywhere near a coverage situation is a testimonial to the glaring holes on this team. Now, I understand Coy Wire is a good athlete and there are a lot of things he can do but that flexibility has told me for years now that the staff is really reaching to find anything to fill some of these holes instead of just hiring the right guys.

Philagape
08-13-2007, 06:27 PM

After going over the play by play, all four of the tackles he made on running backs were 2-yard gains.

The rest of his tackles were pass plays of 7, 10 and 18 yards; a QB run of 19 yards; and the sack.

Typ0
08-13-2007, 06:28 PM
you're watching the game from last year church. According to people, we stunk from top to bottom.

not to me...but we stunk enough in a few areas that are going to be extreemly detrimental. There is not that much of a disconnect from top to bottom in this league. You don't have to be great in any one area but you very much need to be solid and competent in every single area. I've been saying this for years and people keep saying how good the special teams are and how the defense or offense is above average. Well guess what, if you are weak anywhere the other team is going to be tooled up to make you miserable and probably hand you a loss just because of that incompetence.

justasportsfan
08-13-2007, 06:29 PM
not to me...but we stunk enough in a few areas that are going to be extreemly detrimental. .
did I say it was you? Why are you so defensive? :D.

Did you check your pm? What do you think?

mchurchfie
08-13-2007, 06:29 PM
After going over the play by play, all four of the tackles he made on running backs were 2-yard gains.

The rest of his tackles were pass plays of 7, 10 and 18 yards; a QB run of 19 yards; and the sack.
That's still better than Fletch.:couch:

Typ0
08-13-2007, 07:11 PM
did I say it was you? Why are you so defensive? :D.

Did you check your pm? What do you think?

oh I figured I was at least a person :D.

I didn't get a PM.

Risin
08-13-2007, 08:28 PM
oh I figured I was at least a person :D.

I didn't get a PM.

Cute kid!!!

She must take after her Mama.

:D

Typ0
08-13-2007, 08:33 PM
Cute kid!!!

She must take after her Mama.

:D

did you see the PM? You aren't reading the pms are you?

Typ0
08-13-2007, 08:34 PM
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n115/Ricjon69/DSC_00111.jpg

Typ0
08-13-2007, 08:36 PM
there is what was in the PM :D.

Risin
08-13-2007, 08:39 PM
She's a cutie.

I have two young boys, and my wife wants a girl.

I keep saying no, because we can't afford another little one, but if she looks over my shoulder, I'm in for it.

TigerJ
08-13-2007, 08:59 PM
With questions about Hargrove, Powell had better look good.