PDA

View Full Version : Losman eager to pay off for Bills

Philagape
08-13-2007, 07:24 PM
Losman eager to pay off for Bills
By Tom Pedulla, USA TODAY
PITTSFORD, N.Y. — The setting could not have been more idyllic as Buffalo Bills quarterback J.P. Losman began the second day of his vacation at a beach resort in Mexico in February.
There was not a blitzing linebacker in sight. The only heat came from a soothing sun. Bikinis were everywhere.

And yet Losman said he found something wrong with the picture.

"All of the pressures and all of the worries are far, far away," he recalls, "and I get bored. I'm almost ready to go back. There are so many things I wanted to correct and change."

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/bills/2007-08-13-qb-losman-goals_N.htm

justasportsfan
08-13-2007, 07:30 PM
He still needs to learn how to slide. Anyone know Flutie's phone no?

PECKERWOOD
08-13-2007, 07:37 PM
He still needs to learn how to slide. Anyone know Flutie's phone no?

Better yet Professor Max Arturo from Sliders.

http://www.filmogs.com/images/profiles/JohnRhys-Davies1.jpg

The Spaz
08-13-2007, 07:39 PM
Trent Green slid and he got knocked the **** out...lol

justasportsfan
08-13-2007, 07:41 PM
Trent Green slid and he got knocked the **** out...lol

when I read that I started thinking, "I don't remember JP getting sacked or hit in the head last Friday."

Risin
08-13-2007, 08:23 PM
Losman shouldn't be worried about Edwards, I have no clue why the press makes a big deal of this.

In college, they played on equally bad offenses, yet JP blew Trent away in the stats department. They both got the snot beat out of them, only difference is JP had the durability of Favre, while Edwards showed the fragility of Rob Johnson.

JP clearly has way more physical tools, minus the height. As long as JP's mental game keeps improving (which I have no reason to doubt), Edwards won't sniff the field outside of injury or garbage time.

I love Trent, and wish nothing but the best for him, but anyone who takes a logical look at the two of them, wouldn't be holding their breath waiting for Trent to surpass JP.

In saying that, whether it's JP or Trent, I will be rooting my marbles off for either of them to win my team a Super Bowl.