X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wally The Barber
    • Jul 2007

Top NFL Rookie LB

I realize it is only preseason but I was searching through NFL stats looking for the TOP NFL ROOKIE on Defense.
    The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

Who would you think has the best shot at Defensive Rookie of the year on DEFENSE?

So far it looks like the "POZ" to me!

I was impressed with his speed to the ball and his overall strength with his tackles .
    He reminds me of a veteran player traded to a new team, not a rookie!
    We stole this guy in the second round!

If he was drafted by the Cowboys he would have made the headlines on ESPN with his play against N.O. !

I have not bought a jersey in 15 years but I am going to get his!

Mark my words, He is going to lay a big one on Tom Brady!
    Last edited by Wally The Barber; 08-14-2007, 07:30 AM.
    Beware of Sarcasm
  • jamze132
    Don’t hate…
    • Jun 2003

Re: Top NFL Rookie LB

Originally posted by Wally
    I realize it is only preseason but I was searching through NFL stats looking for the TOP NFL ROOKIE on Defense.
    The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

Who would you think has the best shot at Defensive Rookie of the year on DEFENSE?

So far it looks like the "POZ" to me!

I was impressed with his speed to the ball and his overall strength with his tackles .
    He reminds me of a veteran player traded to a new team, not a rookie!
    We stole this guy in the second round!

If he was drafted by the Cowboys he would have made the headlines on ESPN with his play against N.O. !

I have not bought a jersey in 15 years but I am going to get his!

Mark my words, He is going to lay a big one on Tom Brady!
    Dude, it was one game. And don't foget about that Patrick Willis guy that everyonoe on here wanted over Poz.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
      Defies all logic
      • Oct 2006

Re: Top NFL Rookie LB

Originally posted by jamze132
      Dude, it was one game. And don't foget about that Patrick Willis guy that everyonoe on here wanted over Poz.
      I liked Pat Willis ALOT but the days of the POZSQUAD ARE NOW AT HAND!

Comment

Working...
      X