• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • raphael120
    Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
    • Oct 2005

Redskins O-Line Stuggling to Replace Dockery

ASHBURN, Va. — The left side of the Redskins' offensive line had a different look during the final few snaps of Monday's practice, a sign the Todd Wade experiment might be in danger.
    I guess you can read some sort of kudos to Dockery if they're trying to replace him and failing.
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: Redskins O-Line Stuggling to Replace Dockery

LOndon Fletcher Baker 6 tackles

POz- 9 tac 1 sack.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• madness
      • Apr 2003

Originally posted by justasportsfan

POz- 9 tac 1 sack.
      Who? Isn't that the guy who used to play for the Rams?

Comment

• JoeMama
        Emotion Sickness
        • Oct 2002

This might as well be a punchline.

When asked what to do in order to improve the offensive line...

"I'm going to play (Mike) Pucillo probably at left guard," Bugel said, "and give us a chance to look at him."
        Disclaimer: The sentiment expressed in this post is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• NorthCarBills
          • Jan 2006

In an effort to increase competition on the Redskins' O-Line, the availability of veteran Jerry Ostroski is being investigated.

Comment

• Mad Bomber
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by JoeMama
            This might as well be a punchline.

When asked what to do in order to improve the offensive line...

"I'm going to play (Mike) Pucillo probably at left guard," Bugel said, "and give us a chance to look at him."
            Wow, they are in dire straits. Pucillo is the offensive equivalent of Tim Anderson.

Comment

• mysticsoto
              Too sober for this...
              • Apr 2004

POz- 9 tac 1 sack.
              But apparently our D is going to suck anyway b'cse he isn't a veteran leader on our team - nevermind that we replaced a slow, aging LB with a fast, hard hitting one...

Comment

• duhbilz
                S.Jersey #1 fan of Daunte Culpeper where he may play
                • Jul 2007

POz- 9 tac 1 sack.
                Fletch got his with the first team against first team, Poz with the 2nd and 3rd. Lets not over exaggerate things.

Comment

• duhbilz
                  • Jul 2007

Originally posted by mysticsoto
                  But apparently our D is going to suck anyway b'cse he isn't a veteran leader on our team - nevermind that we replaced a slow, aging LB with a fast, hard hitting one...
                  It would seem only "Bill fans" have an issue with Fletch, everyone else seems to think he still can play. Why is it the fans here always seem to think when a player leaves he was replaced with someone better? It isn't always the case. While I think Posluszny will be a very good NFL LB, I happen to think he's a couple of years from being what Fletch is now.

Comment

• North_Coast
                    • Jun 2006

Originally posted by duhbilz
                    It would seem only "Bill fans" have an issue with Fletch, everyone else seems to think he still can play. Why is it the fans here always seem to think when a player leaves he was replaced with someone better? It isn't always the case. While I think Posluszny will be a very good NFL LB, I happen to think he's a couple of years from being what Fletch is now.
                    Actually, I don't think that most Bills fans have any "problem" with London Fletcher-Baker, but after you've heard every media talking head from Portland, Maine to Portland, Oregon predict for the last four or five months that the Bills' D is going to "suck so bad" because the Bills let Fetcher-Baker walk, people get defensive about it. Besides, nobody said LFB can't play. He's just not suited to the cover2!
                    The Bills have only had 17 playoff years and 19 winning seasons in 47 years. 9 of those playoff years and 10 of those winning seasons -- and the 4 Super Bowl appearances -- came in the 15 years when Bill Polian and John Butler were Bills GMs ... and Ralph Wilson fired them both.

Comment

• mysticsoto
                      Too sober for this...
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by North_Coast
                      Actually, I don't think that most Bills fans have any "problem" with London Fletcher-Baker, but after you've heard every media talking head from Portland, Maine to Portland, Oregon predict for the last four or five months that the Bills' D is going to "suck so bad" because the Bills let Fetcher-Baker walk, people get defensive about it. Besides, nobody said LFB can't play. He's just not suited to the cover2!
                      I was just about to say the exact same thing. LFB is not a fit for a cover 2 defense. Period. That's why those whining about losing him need to STFU - b'cse they clearly don't understand much at all!!!

Comment

• justasportsfan
                        • Jul 2002

Fletch got his with the first team against first team, Poz with the 2nd and 3rd. Lets not over exaggerate things.
                        but he's a rookie.
                        sacrifice1

Comment

• justasportsfan
                          • Jul 2002

WRONG. We still think he can play. He just can't dominate.

Not fit for what Dick wants in a lb'er. One that can attack the backfield which Poz did when he scaked the qb.

For your sake , your OL better hold. Green has a target sign on his jersey. This time it won't be a 5'9" lb going full speed for a sack.
                          sacrifice1

Comment

• duhbilz
                            • Jul 2007

WRONG. We still think he can play. He just can't dominate.
                            He sure looked dominant in his first pre-season game. As for not fitting the cover 2 he was in the top five MLB's last year, I'd say he fit very well. You have to understand what a LB does has a lot to do with what a Dline does, if the line stuglggles so does the LB, yet he still managed to have one of the best season at his position last year. Go find a LB besides maybe Urlacher and Brooks that's plays in the cover 2 and is a tremendous success. It's a very tough system, one the Bills should move away from IMO.

For your sake , your OL better hold. Green has a target sign on his jersey. This time it won't be a 5'9" lb going full speed for a sack.
                            What does this have to do with me?

Comment

• jamze132
                              Don’t hate…
                              • Jun 2003

Originally posted by JoeMama

Quote of the year!!! Stay classy DC.

Comment

Working...
                              X