PDA

View Full Version : So, What do we do with Tank Hargrove?

Wally The Barber
08-14-2007, 01:16 PM
I don't know about you guys but IF Hargrove can stay on the team, why not sign Tank Johnson!
They can be room mates!

Should we keep him or let him go?

I am not for having either one on our team! But, thats just me!

I am amazed Hargrove is still a Bill.....Marv must be busy these days!

jamze132
08-14-2007, 01:18 PM
I think Tank Johnson would be a great fit in Oakland, right next to Hargrove.

cocamide
08-14-2007, 02:49 PM
I don't know about you guys but IF Hargrove can stay on the team, why not sign Tank Johnson!
They can be room mates!

I'm also from PC, so you must've seen Hargrove play in highschool. Do they still play the games at Boomers?

Buckets
08-14-2007, 03:40 PM
I'm also from PC, so you must've seen Hargrove play in highschool. Do they still play the games at Boomers?

I'm in PC as well, my furure daughter in law went to school with him. Very nice guy, too bad he screwed up.

X-Era
08-14-2007, 03:51 PM
They can be room mates!

Feels like your whole thread is just to use the phrase Tank Hargrove.

That said, cut him.

cocamide
08-14-2007, 03:57 PM
I'm in PC as well, my furure daughter in law went to school with him. Very nice guy, too bad he screwed up.

Cool, I used to work with him at McDonald's, and actually played against him in HS. I was very happy when he signed with the Bills and the last couple of weeks were disappointing. I'm hoping he doesn't get cut, cleans up his act and performs extremely well. I guess we'll see though.

Wally The Barber
08-14-2007, 04:26 PM

175 Bills fans every game day...yes they still show the games but I will be new there this year!

RockStar36
08-14-2007, 04:31 PM
Cut him. No question about it.