PDA

View Full Version : $5 off parking! SWEET!

Michael82
08-14-2007, 04:18 PM
Did all you season ticket holders get their coupons yet? I just got mine in the mail today. Each one is labeled with the game and date and are good for $5 off the parking, which makes it only $20. :D This is pretty cool. At least we finally get a price break on parking for being a season ticket holder. I like it. :up:

RockStar36
08-14-2007, 04:19 PM
Got any room in the trunk Mikey?

Michael82
08-14-2007, 04:21 PM
Got any room in the trunk Mikey?
:rofl: Actually yes. My car has a very big trunk and can fit coolers and stuff or dead bodies.... :ontome:

RockStar36
08-14-2007, 04:26 PM
Well if you plan on killing before putting me in the trunk nevermind. I'll just pay the $25.

Michael82
08-14-2007, 04:41 PM
Well if you plan on killing before putting me in the trunk nevermind. I'll just pay the $25.
:rofl: If you want me to pick you up on my way to the stadium, let me know. :up: You don't need to go in the trunk.

BlackMetalNinja
08-14-2007, 05:42 PM

If you're staying at the same hotel as us, you can probably hop a ride with JFreeman and I... you just have to be willing to go to the stadium at like 7am!

Wally The Barber
08-14-2007, 05:47 PM
My coupons says the price of beer is going up $6.
Only kidding!

Goobylal
08-14-2007, 06:51 PM
:rofl: Actually yes. My car has a very big trunk and can fit coolers and stuff or dead bodies.... :ontome:
I heard it has a lot of junk in it.

:D:

jpdex12
08-14-2007, 11:45 PM
That $5 will buy me an extra beer in the Ralph! Thanks Mr. Wilson!

tat2dmike77
08-14-2007, 11:52 PM
I guess someone is going to spend that extra 5 bucks at the snack bar huh

Michael82
08-15-2007, 12:50 AM
:rofl: You mean a half a beer.

Bill Brasky
08-15-2007, 08:31 AM
i haven't gotten mine.

Wys Guy
08-15-2007, 02:44 PM

Perhaps you can carry Jauron and Levy out after the season. If looks could kill they'll probably both need a hearse by week 17.

;)

justasportsfan
08-15-2007, 02:46 PM
Perhaps you can carry Jauron and Levy out after the season. If looks could kill they'll probably both need a hearse by week 17.

;)

Maybe we can use those coupons to buy tickets close to the field :roflmao:

Wys Guy
08-15-2007, 02:46 PM

Too bad they're not carrying "beer" this year in the stadium.

Didn't they switch to Bud and Bud Lt. or some crap like that?

Michael82
08-15-2007, 03:27 PM
Too bad they're not carrying "beer" this year in the stadium.

Didn't they switch to Bud and Bud Lt. or some crap like that?
They've always had that. But they will still have the other beer vendors inside with their carts too....

BillsFever21
08-16-2007, 02:44 AM
Did all you season ticket holders get their coupons yet? I just got mine in the mail today. Each one is labeled with the game and date and are good for $5 off the parking, which makes it only $20. :D This is pretty cool. At least we finally get a price break on parking for being a season ticket holder. I like it. :up:

How many people do you ride with when you go to the game? At least two, maybe 3 I would say. Awesome you just saved $1.75 to $2.00 a game which breaks down to $17.50 to $20.00 a year. Make sure you spend your savings wisely.

These $5 coupons are no big deal at all. They should've just kept the extra money and maybe spent it on some real players.

Michael82
08-16-2007, 08:29 AM
How many people do you ride with when you go to the game? At least two, maybe 3 I would say. Awesome you just saved $1.75 to $2.00 a game which breaks down to $17.50 to $20.00 a year. Make sure you spend your savings wisely.

These $5 coupons are no big deal at all. They should've just kept the extra money and maybe spent it on some real players.
:rofl: The savings is $50. I'll take that anyday. And come on....you know that we aren't spending anymore on players this year. We are at the cap, well...the cash to the cap number. As long as Lee Evans and JP Losman get extensions by the end of the year, I will be happy. :up:

BillsFever21
09-07-2007, 04:08 AM
:rofl: The savings is $50. I'll take that anyday. And come on....you know that we aren't spending anymore on players this year. We are at the cap, well...the cash to the cap number. As long as Lee Evans and JP Losman get extensions by the end of the year, I will be happy. :up:

I figure you as the lonely type but not this bad. Do you go to the games by yourself or ride to the stadium by yourself? Do you exclusively pay the $25 by yourself? In my case it will be a $50 savings split between two people that will save $25 a year each. A round of cheap drinks. I'm rich. Sometimes we will ride with other friends/family who are also going to the game. Now it's $20-$25 between 4 people. 5/4= $1.25 savings. :clap:

I never recall seeing the coupons in my mailbox. I don't care either way because I don't park inside the stadium lot. I better make sure I get them. I might be able to talk some cheap bastard into paying $40 for them so they can jump up and down about saving $10 for the year. Either that or sell the coupons individually to somebody for $3 so they can put that other $2 to good use. Iknow I wouldn't be that thrilled about saving a few bucks. Even if it was all paid by yourself you must be hurting for money to be bragging about saving "Grant" a year. Wegmans must pay some bad wages.

TacklingDummy is right. Some Bills fans are cheap when they are happy about saving a $20 bill over the course of 5 months.

Bill Brasky
09-07-2007, 10:34 AM
i still haven't gotten mine. WTF?