PDA

View Full Version : Mcgahee all but trashes buffalo

trapezeus
08-14-2007, 10:17 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AvROGwI3vg06cJJsmFryqcRDubYF?slug=cr-ravenscamp080907&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

My favorite parts of this article are:

1. him claiming he was the only talented person on the offense last year. i guess lee evans is underrated even by people who played with him.
2. by claiming he was the only talented person, he totally forgets to address that barry sanders was that guy for his entire career and shocked people on almost every carry he had.
3. He had to be taken off the Podium by the PR people because they knew he was going to say something stupid.
4. the bills didn't have that winning feeling. It's one thing to ***** and moan about it as a fan because we don't affect the outcome. but if you get the ball for over 50% of the offensive carries, if the team doesn't have the swagger chances are its you that doesn't have the winning attitude.

I remember reading an article awhile ago about how Frank gore was light years ahead of Mcgahee in talent and that had mcgahee come back (without the knee injury) chances are he wouldn't have kept his starting job. and i remember wanting to support the bills and dismissed that as a load of crap. but last years stats would kind of point that out.

As the resident Hindu of the Billszone, i will say i really hope Karma kicks him in the teeth and pays him an extra special visit when the Bills play the ravens.

-Kevin

justasportsfan
08-14-2007, 10:20 PM
I'm almost sure the writer had to keep rewinding the digital recorder because no one in the world can understand a word he says.

raphael120
08-14-2007, 10:43 PM
Ok...can we all agree that no one really gives two crap about what McGahee says anymore and this board is better served not having posts of every little blurb that comes out of that selfish, underperforming, bastards mouth.

OpIv37
08-14-2007, 10:49 PM
This is the last thing I'm going to say about McGahee until the week before we play the Ravens.

Willis McGahee, is just another classless, uneducated douchebag from "Duhh U" and he proves it every time he opens his damn mouth. This **** just shouldn't surprise us anymore.

billsburgh
08-14-2007, 11:21 PM
I really dont care what Willis says or does anymore. All this does is show how badly Donahoe and company blew that pick. It's as if they didn't do their homework on Willis at all before the draft.

tat2dmike77
08-14-2007, 11:32 PM
Why does anyone care?

jpdex12
08-14-2007, 11:41 PM
His word have always spoken louder than his actions!

He repeatedly claims that he couldn't perform well because he knew he was on a team that couldn't win. Boy, there's a teammate I would like to have playing with me on my team. The kind that will stab you in the back just to make himself look good. This guy is a joke!

He needs other people to motivate him? Why can't he motivate himself? How in the hell did this idiot ever have the drive to comeback from that knee injury? Must have been the money. What excuse will he have if the Ravens don't perform well this year?

**** him! Not worth wasting our time listening to his BS. He'll never amount to ****. He won't put up any stats on us either when we play him. Wait and see. He is just fueling the fire for our defense to shut him down...not that it's that hard to do!

Bills vs. Ravens...buckle up!

Philagape
08-15-2007, 12:27 AM
He will not leave the Ralph in one piece.

Michael82
08-15-2007, 12:56 AM
He will not leave the Ralph in one piece.
:evil:

HAMMER
08-15-2007, 03:18 AM
I love it. Talk all the smack you want Willis, the more bulletin board material the better. I bet even Marv gets up in our defenses face that week. This is gonna be great.

Meathead
08-15-2007, 03:23 AM
hey willis - tat tvam fullocrap

TheGhostofJimKelly
08-15-2007, 06:48 AM
I am passed McBadknee, I could care less what he has to say.

Bill Brasky
08-15-2007, 08:00 AM
"When you've just got one talented person on offense, what do you think happens?"

2 things... either:

1 - a great player raises his game and carries the team

or

2 - a weak player gives up, makes excuses, then *****es about it non-stop

Mr. Miyagi
08-15-2007, 08:24 AM
At one point Wednesday, a bystander asked McGahee, "Tell me something about this coming season that will blow my mind."

He smiled.

"They don't like for me to act all cocky, but …"

Just then, a Ravens PR flak bolted over to break up the interview and McGahee trotted away, but not before delivering one last message.

"Man," he said "I was about to give you something good, too!"

I would've LOVED to hear what he was going to say.

BlackMetalNinja
08-15-2007, 08:25 AM
I would've LOVED to hear what he was going to say.

"I got 4 more kids on the way!"

Mr. Miyagi
08-15-2007, 08:30 AM
"Not only am I the best running back in football, I'm the best athlete in the universe! I could probably beat Lance Armstrong in a bike race and outskate Scott Hamilton!"

MTBillsFan
08-15-2007, 08:56 AM
Or, he'll out father Shawn Kemp?

ParanoidAndroid
08-15-2007, 08:58 AM
I know one point that is lost in that whole article. When Willis says he lost his motivation because he felt like it was hopeless, it was actually around the time that Losman and Evans were emerging. No one was talking about Willis; they were talking about Evans instead. If you ask me, he was being a baby because someone else was making plays and he was getting shoestring tackled at the line of scrimmage.

RockStar36
08-15-2007, 09:02 AM
I remember reading an article awhile ago about how Frank gore was light years ahead of Mcgahee in talent and that had mcgahee come back (without the knee injury) chances are he wouldn't have kept his starting job. and i remember wanting to support the bills and dismissed that as a load of crap. but last years stats would kind of point that out.
-Kevin

You're close but a little off. Frank Gore had an injury in college which allowed McGahee to step in and shine. Had Gore never had his injury, McGahee would have never received the opportunity he did to start for Miami.

BlackMetalNinja
08-15-2007, 09:06 AM
You're close but a little off. Frank Gore had an injury in college which allowed McGahee to step in and shine. Had Gore never had his injury, McGahee would have never received the opportunity he did to start for Miami.

Word

TigerJ
08-15-2007, 09:26 AM
Suffice it to say, the Bills will not lack for bulletin board material when Buffalo plays Baltimore. It ain't gonna be pretty.

cocamide
08-15-2007, 10:05 AM
Why does anyone care?

Because it'll be that much sweeter when Poz blows out McGahee's ACL

trapezeus
08-15-2007, 10:21 AM
thank you rock star 36 for correcting me on the Gore situation. i couldn't remember it exactly.

The only reason i brought it up is not that i am surprised that he said it. It's just already without the extra material, everyone is going to be so fired up for that game. and now, with all this additional stuff, every time he gets tackled, it's going to be insane. Dare i say it, but i remember when rob johnson stepped onto the field during the redskins game, the crowd was just going nuts. it felt like it was a playoff game and it was the final drive.

I have a feeling we are going to out do ourselves on the 21st of oct. it's almost like breaking up with some girl and hearing her bad mouth you and how the new guy is so much better. And you know that the new guy is in a world of hurt and that sure, she's hot but in a couple months that will wear off.

That's the only reason i bring this article to your attention.

Bill Brasky
08-15-2007, 10:25 AM
Suffice it to say, the Bills will not lack for bulletin board material when Buffalo plays Baltimore. It ain't gonna be pretty.

Bulletin board material won't tackle him, and I don't think our DL will either.

Voltron
08-15-2007, 11:13 AM
thank you rock star 36 for correcting me on the Gore situation. i couldn't remember it exactly.

The only reason i brought it up is not that i am surprised that he said it. It's just already without the extra material, everyone is going to be so fired up for that game. and now, with all this additional stuff, every time he gets tackled, it's going to be insane. Dare i say it, but i remember when rob johnson stepped onto the field during the redskins game, the crowd was just going nuts. it felt like it was a playoff game and it was the final drive.

I have a feeling we are going to out do ourselves on the 21st of oct. it's almost like breaking up with some girl and hearing her bad mouth you and how the new guy is so much better. And you know that the new guy is in a world of hurt and that sure, she's hot but in a couple months that will wear off.

That's the only reason i bring this article to your attention. I was at that game too and it was ridicules how loud The Ralph got when RJ stepped in. Didn't he get sacked twice in a row on the 2nd and 3rd down?

BAM
08-15-2007, 11:24 AM
At first I vowed let his meager comments go in one ear and out the other, but this is getting ridiculous. There is no need to keep up these shenanigans.

I'm a believer of being the bigger man, turning the other cheek, yada yada yada but this bozo is giving us reason after reason to begin burning his jerseys.

RockStar36
08-15-2007, 11:27 AM

That is a perfect comparison.

At this point we can only sit back and laugh at the new guy and what he has gotten himself into. Meanwhile we'll just know we're better off with what we have. Reminds me of real life.

trapezeus
08-15-2007, 11:28 AM
I was at that game too and it was ridicules how loud The Ralph got when RJ stepped in. Didn't he get sacked twice in a row on the 2nd and 3rd down?

yeah, his first snap he held on too long and got sacked by schobel, i believe. perhaps i'm making stuff up, but i swear even tim anderson got a hand in on a sack.

the other thing that makes this baltimore game so exciting is that its the first time we're giving someone a scrubby player and the other team is all happy about perceived value. we hook line and sinker ate up bledsoe's arrival. now it's time to see what it feels like to give someone a dud. It will absolutely crush me if mcgahee some how turns into a star running back.

Voltron
08-15-2007, 11:31 AM
At first I vowed let his meager comments go in one ear and out the other, but this is getting ridiculous. There is no need to keep up these shenanigans.

I'm a believer of being the bigger man, turning the other cheek, yada yada yada but this bozo is giving us reason after reason to begin burning his jerseys.
Always remeber no matter how hot she is some one some where is sick of putting up with her crap :snicker:

Except for Mrs. BAM :D

LtBillsFan66
08-15-2007, 11:47 AM
http://cdn.news.aol.com/aolnews_photos/06/00/20060523200409990005

Forget who took a chance on you? You dumb ******! :mad:

blotsfan
08-15-2007, 09:59 PM
Guys, this talk of Poz hurting McGahee shows that none of you really know what you're talking about. The Ravens play 6 games before they get to us. Chances are he will have injured himself orr simply been taken out of the offence by then.

Michael82
08-16-2007, 12:52 AM

I'm planning on burning McGahee stuff then. I know that the pinto guy is thinking about taking a McGahee jersey and putting it on a long board and let slowly burn, along with a trash can for people to burn stuff. I got a McGahee shirt and something else that I might bring. :up:

Voltron
08-16-2007, 05:57 PM
I will mail mine to someone up there :up:

:evil:

HHURRICANE
08-16-2007, 06:26 PM
I want to know how McGahee is better in Madden '08 than in '07. He just kicked my ass.