PDA

View Full Version : What happened to camp reports around here?

HHURRICANE
08-15-2007, 08:57 PM
I'm not mentioning any names...Mikey...but it's a little dull around here.

Thanks in advance!!

DraftBoy
08-15-2007, 08:59 PM
Mikey like us all has a life, we do appreciate what work he can do, as he takes time out of his day to trek up to camp and report for us. He does a ton of hard work for this site and your enjoyment.

HHURRICANE
08-15-2007, 09:04 PM
Mikey like us all has a life, we do appreciate what work he can do, as he takes time out of his day to trek up to camp and report for us. He does a ton of hard work for this site and your enjoyment.

You do know that this was "tongue and cheek?" I'm always very appreciative and he spoiled me last year.

gil
08-15-2007, 09:05 PM
Overall, not just here, because I don't expect that individuals like us should be tasked with giving camp reports, but I would say the lack of coverage from the "professionals" of our camp has been unreal.

For example, the Buffalo News' coverage has been downright pathetic - I live in Pittsburgh and each day 2-3 pages of the paper is devoted to Steelers' camp - then I look at the Buffalo News in absolute disbelief - the D&C's coverage might actually be better.

DraftBoy
08-15-2007, 09:06 PM
You do know that this was "tongue and cheek?" I'm always very appreciative and he spoiled me last year.
I know

DraftBoy
08-15-2007, 09:06 PM
Overall, not just here, because I don't expect that individuals like us should be tasked with giving camp reports, but I would say the lack of coverage from the "professionals" of our camp has been unreal.

For example, the Buffalo News' coverage has been downright pathetic - I live in Pittsburgh and each day 2-3 pages of the paper is devoted to Steelers' camp - then I look at the Buffalo News in absolute disbelief - the D&C's coverage might actually be better.

AJC has about a page a day devoted to the Flacons

HHURRICANE
08-15-2007, 09:10 PM

Yeah, totally agree. It's sad that I get better info from Mikey than from Chris Brown. I went to Buffalobills.com and it was a joke. His Blog is a joke.

HHURRICANE
08-15-2007, 09:11 PM
AJC has about a page a day devoted to the Flacons

Yep. Out of all 32 teams I hate the Falcons the most and I live hear.

DraftBoy
08-15-2007, 09:24 PM
Yep. Out of all 32 teams I hate the Falcons the most and I live hear.

Dont share that feeling with ya and I live here too

MiamiFins854
08-15-2007, 09:50 PM
i guess this forum isn't as good as finheaven heheh

Michael82
08-15-2007, 10:01 PM
Sorry, I've really slacked this year. I've been busy with other things and missed the first two night practices. Then the 2nd weekend, I was in Canton, ohio for Thurman's HOF induction. I've gone to a few practices this week and didn't see much to take notes for. It was pretty boring. :ill: I did take some notes tonight and a few pictures. I will get a camp report up tomorrow morning after work. :up:

Michael82
08-15-2007, 10:03 PM

Thanks man! :up:

:ontome:

I totally agree with you. The coverage from the papers has been absolutely pathetic this year. I remember when they used to write full reports from each practice. Not anymore. :ill: But you are right...The D&C is 10x better than the coverage in the Buffalo Snooze.

DraftBoy
08-15-2007, 10:23 PM
i guess this forum isn't as good as finheaven heheh

No we let people speak their mind here and dont censor views

TigerJ
08-15-2007, 11:28 PM
I have really been disappointed in coverage from the local TV stations. They do a fluff piece after every practice, and not much else. They don't look at how things are going at all. There is zero analysis going on.