PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta Bills Fans?????

BidsJr
08-16-2007, 09:20 AM
anyone?

OpIv37
08-16-2007, 09:24 AM
NFLN has the game

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=132128

BidsJr
08-16-2007, 09:25 AM
NFLN has the game

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=132128

I am aware of that, my question is if it will be broadcast live in Atlanta on a local channel.

OpIv37
08-16-2007, 09:30 AM
doubtful. It's not being picked up nationally.

BidsJr
08-16-2007, 09:41 AM
doubtful. It's not being picked up nationally.

7pm Live Broadcast WXIA Atlanta Channel 11.

DraftBoy
08-16-2007, 09:42 AM
Your local NBC affiliate will have it live

DraftBoy
08-16-2007, 09:42 AM
7pm Live Broadcast WXIA Atlanta Channel 11.

Didnt see you had answered your own question

BidsJr
08-16-2007, 09:48 AM
Didnt see you had answered your own question

Yup, when OP said what he did I naturally believed the opposite to be true.

Sure enough....

OpIv37
08-16-2007, 09:52 AM
Yup, when OP said what he did I naturally believed the opposite to be true.

Sure enough....

actually, jackass, I was right- the game isn't being televised nationally. I forgot we were playing the Falcons so it makes sense that it would be picked up in Atlanta. Anywhere else and you're **** out of luck- we get the Vikings at the Jets (I don't know why since we're nowhere near Minnesota and there are at least 3 football teams closer than the Jets).

DraftBoy
08-16-2007, 09:59 AM
actually, jackass, I was right- the game isn't being televised nationally. I forgot we were playing the Falcons so it makes sense that it would be picked up in Atlanta. Anywhere else and you're **** out of luck- we get the Vikings at the Jets (I don't know why since we're nowhere near Minnesota and there are at least 3 football teams closer than the Jets).

Thats the national game we get that down here too

BidsJr
08-16-2007, 10:02 AM

I didn't ask for the attack. Nor did I ask for your opinion. If you look at the title of the thread I was talking to "Atlanta" Bills fans, not you. But as usuall you take the 5lbs of information that you have and jump to a 100lb conclusion, that of course was incorrect.

DraftBoy
08-16-2007, 10:05 AM
Alright boys calm down no need to get rowdy over a tv channel

OpIv37
08-16-2007, 10:09 AM
I didn't ask for the attack. Nor did I ask for your opinion. If you look at the title of the thread I was talking to "Atlanta" Bills fans, not you. But as usuall you take the 5lbs of information that you have and jump to a 100lb conclusion, that of course was incorrect.

um, the game isn't being shown nationally so my conclusion WAS CORRECT.

And you did ask for the attack when you attacked me by implying everything I said was incorrect.

BidsJr
08-16-2007, 03:56 PM
um, the game isn't being shown nationally so my conclusion WAS CORRECT.

And you did ask for the attack when you attacked me by implying everything I said was incorrect.

What part of Atlanta fans and "on locally" don't you understand? I never asked if it were nationally televised, never asked someone in Virginia and didn't ask you. Your conclusion was totally wrong. You seriously need to seek some counseling because you are sick in the head.

OpIv37
08-16-2007, 04:01 PM
What part of Atlanta fans and "on locally" don't you understand? I never asked if it were nationally televised, never asked someone in Virginia and didn't ask you. Your conclusion was totally wrong. You seriously need to seek some counseling because you are sick in the head.

you ****ing randomly attack me when I try to help you by answering your question, then accuse me of being sick in the head?

excuse the **** out of me- it slipped my mind that we were playing the Falcons- usually Bills games aren't on in Atlanta unless they're nationally.

Is this how you normally treat people who try to help you out with answers? You're the one who needs help.

DraftBoy
08-16-2007, 04:02 PM

I said cool it and that goes to you both, another peep and your both getting points. Christ your question was answered, and there was no need to attack Op about it. Op just let it go and dont respond. Why is this so difficult?

Bids do you live in Atlanta or the area, if so that would make 4 of us (Me, Red, HHurrican, and yourself).

BidsJr
08-16-2007, 04:06 PM
Bids do you live in Atlanta or the area, if so that would make 4 of us (Me, Red, HHurrican, and yourself).

Yep sure do.

DraftBoy
08-16-2007, 04:07 PM
Yep sure do.

Ok thats 4 of us then, one more and we should all get together to catch a Bills game sometime.

BidsJr
08-16-2007, 04:08 PM
I said cool it and that goes to you both, another peep and your both getting points. Christ your question was answered, and there was no need to attack Op about it. Op just let it go and dont respond. Why is this so difficult?

I never attacked him was just using some ill-advised sarcasm that his opinions were on the opposite side of the spectrum as mine, then got called a jackass. But whatever.

DraftBoy
08-16-2007, 04:09 PM

I never attacked him was just using some ill-advised sarcasm that his opinions were on the opposite side of the spectrum as mine, then got called a jackass. But whatever.

Its done, drop it

BidsJr
08-16-2007, 04:11 PM
Its done, drop it

10-4