PDA

View Full Version : I think that the god smay be working in our favor!

X-Era
08-16-2007, 07:22 PM
I honestly feel like its been a perennial occurence that we are stuck with several AFC West teams that win at least 9 games:

2006:

SD 14 wins
Den 9 and 7
KC 9 and 7

2005:

Den 13 and 3
KC 10 and 6
SD 9 and 7

They are the only AFC division to have more than 2, 9 win teams in those years.

Well, this year, we have:

SD- should be just as strong but Marty's gone
Den- starting Cutler who doesnt have a full year of starts yet
KC- Brody Croyle? Will Shields and Wille Roaf gone?
Oak- you know that story

I think its likely that 1 or 2 wildcard teams come from the AFC East this year. The AFC West may flatout stink with the exception of the SD.

patmoran2006
08-16-2007, 07:32 PM
Denver will not uhhhh "stink"

And there are other contenders in other divisions too behind the COlts and Ravens.

The Bengals, Jags and Steelers are going to be tough.

You're on acid if you think the AFC East is going to produce two wild card teams.

X-Era
08-16-2007, 07:53 PM

And there are other contenders in other divisions too behind the COlts and Ravens.

You're on acid if you think the AFC East is going to produce two wild card teams.

Well, at least your not inflammatory! :rolleyes:

gil
08-16-2007, 07:53 PM

thank you all knowing one, we humbly bow before your prognostications.

you may be right, but damn, you would think that the past years have taught us that we really don't know jack for the most part who's really going to be good or not from season to season (outside of some obvious perennial contenders).

jamze132
08-17-2007, 02:12 PM
No way the AFC East produces two wild cards this year.

OpIv37
08-17-2007, 02:32 PM

exactly- The Pats will beat up on the rest of the division- the Jets have an outside shot at a playoff spot, but the Bills and Fish won't go down without a fight- this division is going to beat the piss out of each other. Look for one WC team from the West (probably Denver) and one from the weak South. The Bengals, Steelers and Ravens are all possibilities as well, but I think it's going to be tough to get a WC team out of that division because they're going to beat the hell out of each other.

thesquirrelking
08-17-2007, 05:22 PM
I think that the god smay be working in our favor!

Who is this god "Smay" and why does he like the Bills so much? :confused: