PDA

View Full Version : Bills Dolphins December

MTBillsFan
08-16-2007, 08:29 PM
I finally get to come to the Ralph for the Dolphins game. My brother and his wife just moved to Buffalo this week. What is the best place to get tickets, park, etc..? IF you guys could help us out that would be AWESOME!

I'll be the really drunk guy wearing the POZ jersey!

GO BILLS!

BlackMetalNinja
08-16-2007, 08:36 PM
I finally get to come to the Ralph for the Dolphins game. My brother and his wife just moved to Buffalo this week. What is the best place to get tickets, park, etc..? IF you guys could help us out that would be AWESOME!

GO BILLS!

Last I knew that game was far from sold out, you should be able to tickets directly from the team still. Parking is all a matter of personal preference really...

OpIv37
08-16-2007, 09:12 PM

oh great, that just narrowed it down to about 15,000 people.

Send a PM to Ebenezer or Mikey82- they'll give you directions to the standing BZ tailgate. They'll give you better directions, but it's in the lot just before the RW Fieldhouse (if you've never been there before, the fieldhouse looks like a giant white barn with a Bills logo on it, and I believe it's SE of the stadium).

If the game is sold, out, or if you're picky about where you sit, go to www.stubhub.com or www.1800bestseats.com. You'll pay a little more but it's still relatively cheap (we've gotten tunnel endzone seats for $75) and you'll have more control over where you sit (season ticket holders sell tickets to sections where there is no general availability on those sites). If you get endzone seats, try to get on the tunnel side so you'll be facing the Jumbotron- if you sit at the other end, the Jumbotron will be behind you, which is a pain in the ass.

LtFinFan66
08-17-2007, 05:43 AM
See ya there!!

MTBillsFan
08-17-2007, 07:45 AM
Thanks for the info!

GO BILLS!!!

Bill Brasky
08-17-2007, 07:52 AM
you are going to have the time of your life. there's nothing better than bills/phins in sub zero temps.

jamze132
08-17-2007, 02:09 PM
Sounds like fun. I keep telling my wife that I am going to try and get stationed at Ft. Drum, but she ain't having none of it.

duhbilz
08-17-2007, 03:15 PM
oh great, that just narrowed it down to about 15,000 people.

:zonelunch