PDA

View Full Version : So what starters are dropping down the depth chart?

HHURRICANE
08-18-2007, 01:01 PM
I believe that Webster and Preston are both going to bench warmers when the season starts.

This is my shocker. I actually believe that Hargrove makes the roster and challenges Kelsay for the starting DE job during the season.

Scumbag College
08-18-2007, 02:05 PM
I believe that Webster and Preston are both going to bench warmers when the season starts.

This is my shocker. I actually believe that Hargrove makes the roster and challenges Kelsay for the starting DE job during the season.

I agree about Webster and Preston, and I'll go one step further that both are in danger of getting cut. With Greer being maybe the best defensive player in both games, and with Youboty showing signs of improvement, an older, oft-injred Webster might not make the team. One thing helping Webster and the possibility of his making the team is that after McGee, Youboty, and Greer, the Bills have almost no one to play CB. Most teams do like keeping at least four CBs.

Preston has shown nothing for the last couple of years. The coaches have given him plenty of opportunities, and he almost seems like he has regressed. I think the patience of the FO and coaches might have finally worn out with him.

I think Hargrove has put himself into the doghouse with the coaches. I think with the Denney injury he will make this team, but Kelsay would have to be extremely inaffective and Hargrove would have to absolutely blow up when he comes back.