PDA

View Full Version : HD Season Games Revised

carybillsfan
08-18-2007, 06:11 PM
Well thanks to CBS, I will now lose 16 HD games from Superfan. Dropping the numbers from 196 to 180 games over the season. CBS was supposed to carry upto 6 games per week, but they are only going to only carry 5. Cheap ass station should go out and buy some new cameras.

http://cbs.sportsline.com/cbssports/schedules/page/nfl

Michael82
08-18-2007, 06:29 PM
BUMP for OpIv! :snicker:

:couch:

lordofgun
08-18-2007, 06:48 PM
I can't believe the NFL would allow ANY game not to be in HD.

They should lose CBS as soon as possible.

Scumbag College
08-18-2007, 07:02 PM
I can't believe the NFL would allow ANY game not to be in HD.

They should lose CBS as soon as possible.

You would think with the hundreds of millions of dollars the networks pay for broadcasting NFL games HD wouldn't be an issue.

BlackMetalNinja
08-18-2007, 08:03 PM
It's funny that they broadcast PGA events in full HD... how many cameras must they use for that? I don't get why they can't cover all their games.

Typ0
08-18-2007, 08:25 PM
It's funny that they broadcast PGA events in full HD... how many cameras must they use for that? I don't get why they can't cover all their games.

because they don't have to because the fans forgive the NFL for everything.

BidsJr
08-18-2007, 08:29 PM
Well thanks to CBS, I will now lose 16 HD games from Superfan. Dropping the numbers from 196 to 180 games over the season. CBS was supposed to carry upto 6 games per week, but they are only going to only carry 5. Cheap ass station should go out and buy some new cameras.

OK after week 2 it shows no HD games.....

Whatever.

Mitchy moo
08-18-2007, 10:10 PM
Sad.

PECKERWOOD
08-19-2007, 12:18 PM

AMEN.

I have a big ass 60 inch flat screen LCD and I can't even watch my Bills play in hi-def. Cheap ****s.

Earthquake Enyart
08-19-2007, 12:30 PM
This is why I don't buy the superfan.

carybillsfan
08-20-2007, 08:26 AM
OK after week 2 it shows no HD games.....

Whatever.

They show the scgedule 2 weeks at a time. Because they have to select which games are HD- worthy, due to their limited resources. After week 1 they will release the schedule for weeks 3 & 4.

Earthquake Enyart
08-20-2007, 08:30 AM
Even the NFL Network broadcasts in HD, and they are a schlock outfit.

CBS must go.

carybillsfan
08-20-2007, 08:32 AM
This is why I don't buy the superfan.

Funny thing about superfan, and Directv. I have neglected to buy the superfan package becvause of the $100 price tag. But this year I thought if they could give a discount just maybe. So I sent them an email. Two days later someone calls me back and gives me superfan for free plus a $10 credit for 6 months. I thought that was great but it gets better. Two days after that another CSR calls me, I said someone already took care of me, He said I can do more and gave me an additional $20 credit for 5 months as a discount to the Sunday Ticket.

Here's what I asked for: A discount on the Super Fan

Here's what I got: $139 for Sundya ticket and Superfan, plus a $10 credit for 6months.

Gotta love Directv!!! Try calling Time Warner and getting a deal like that.

carybillsfan
08-20-2007, 08:34 AM
Even the NFL Network broadcasts in HD, and they are a schlock outfit.

CBS must go.

They are the only Network which broadcasts the NFL to not go totally HiDef. I've heard that by terms of their contract they don't have to until after the 2009 season.

OpIv37
08-20-2007, 08:35 AM
Funny thing about superfan, and Directv. I have neglected to buy the superfan package becvause of the $100 price tag. But this year I thought if they could give a discount just maybe. So I sent them an email. Two days later someone calls me back and gives me superfan for free plus a $10 credit for 6 months. I thought that was great but it gets better. Two days after that another CSR calls me, I said someone already took care of me, He said I can do more and gave me an additional $20 credit for 5 months as a discount to the Sunday Ticket.

Here's what I asked for: A discount on the Super Fan

Here's what I got: $139 for Sundya ticket and Superfan, plus a $10 credit for 6months.

Gotta love Directv!!! Try calling Time Warner and getting a deal like that.

Mine was on auto renew from last year so I paid full price for it, but I should call and threaten to cancel to see if they'll give me a discount.

carybillsfan
08-20-2007, 08:44 AM
Mine was on auto renew from last year so I paid full price for it, but I should call and threaten to cancel to see if they'll give me a discount.

I've heard from several people that they did just that and were given it for free.

BlackMetalNinja
08-20-2007, 08:47 AM
Stories like the above make me hate the fact that I can't get DirectTV... I feel like I could talk all sorts of free crap outta them!