Billszone Update for those that haven't checked in lately...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jpdex12
    • Jan 2005

Billszone Update for those that haven't checked in lately...

Well, it's been almost a complete day since I've checked the board and for those of you that don't get a chance to visit Billszone as often as you'd like, I'll give you an update.

Our offense is pathetic, our defense is small and easily overpowered, people are *****ing and complaining about how bad we look after the second pre-season game, Ryan Denney has a broken foot and the sky almost fell Friday night, it was an unusually windy Friday night which is odd for Orchard Park (roll eyes) so JP will most likely be horrible this year in windy home conditions because he had one pass knocked down by the wind tonight...

OMG! Enough already pesamists! It's enough to make someone want to commit suicide or better yet, watch a documentary on Don Shula's coaching career with the Fish! Let's get through the first four games of the season before we all start holding mass suicides because of a hang nail on JP's non-throwing hand.

Where are all of you optomistic fans and your threads? Can you imagine if there was the internet along with a Billszone.com in the early 1990's when our Bills coached by Marv lost damn near every preseason game they played?

Toughen up you whiners and stay positive!
    Where else would you rather be than right here right now?

Re: Billszone Update for those that haven't checked in lately...

Originally posted by jpdex12
    Where are all of you optomistic fans and your threads?
    Didn't you just answer your own question?

Comment

• jpdex12
      • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Wys Guy
      Didn't you just answer your own question?

Yeah, yeah, but the sarcasm needed to be spread on that slice of pesamistic bread like a 2" thick peanut butter sandwich!

Comment

Ya gotta just love style over substance posts.

You part of the Bills' management team?

Comment

• DraftBoy
          Administrator
          • Jul 2002

pessimist
          COMING SOON...
          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DraftBoy
            pessimist
            Great point! I haven't heard anyone make that argument before regarding the play of our lines. I'll have to reconsider my entire position.

Good night!

Comment

• DraftBoy
              Administrator
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Wys Guy
              Great point! I haven't heard anyone make that argument before regarding the play of our lines. I'll have to reconsider my entire position.

Good night!

Not you, he spelled the word wrong
              COMING SOON...
              Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• patmoran2006
                Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                • Dec 2005

Well, it's been almost a complete day since I've checked the board and for those of you that don't get a chance to visit Billszone as often as you'd like, I'll give you an update.

Our offense is pathetic, our defense is small and easily overpowered, people are *****ing and complaining about how bad we look after the second pre-season game, Ryan Denney has a broken foot and the sky almost fell Friday night, it was an unusually windy Friday night which is odd for Orchard Park (roll eyes) so JP will most likely be horrible this year in windy home conditions because he had one pass knocked down by the wind tonight...

OMG! Enough already pesamists! It's enough to make someone want to commit suicide or better yet, watch a documentary on Don Shula's coaching career with the Fish! Let's get through the first four games of the season before we all start holding mass suicides because of a hang nail on JP's non-throwing hand.

Where are all of you optomistic fans and your threads? Can you imagine if there was the internet along with a Billszone.com in the early 1990's when our Bills coached by Marv lost damn near every preseason game they played?

The answer to your question is simple.. Even the "optomistic" fans have a hard time right now finding a legit reason that this team will be a team that finished .500 or better.

Bash all you want... This is not a very good football team and thats the way it is

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• shelby
                  The Vanilla admin
                  • Jul 2002

Didn't you read my Coy Wire thread?

It's not all doom and gloom. The season hasn't even begun!

Comment

• lordofgun
                    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                    • Jul 2002

GO BILLS!!

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• ddaryl
                      Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                      • Jan 2005

This about sums it up. Gonna use it in my signature for awhile.

Comment

• DMBcrew36
                        • Feb 2005

I thought the offense looked ok. It was penalties that killed our drives.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                          Defies all logic
                          • Oct 2006

owned!

Comment

• jpdex12
                            • Jan 2005

That's why I'm not part of the Bill's Management Team! lol

Comment

• jpdex12
                              • Jan 2005

pessimist
                              Thanks man! I knew there must have been a reason why your call name is "Draftboy"...you pay attention to detail! Always helps to be a bit anal!

Comment

Working...
                              X