X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wally The Barber
    • Jul 2007

The Big Hurt

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

This article just came up under NFL notes!
    Last edited by Wally The Barber; 08-19-2007, 06:04 PM.
    Beware of Sarcasm
  • Devin
    The Octagon
    • Apr 2003

Re: The Big Hurt

Damn.
    http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• patmoran2006
      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
      • Dec 2005

bigger blow considering Hargrove will miss time.

Denney has been coming along nice. Didnt he have more sacks than Kelsay last season?

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• B-DON
        hi
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by patmoran2006

Denney has been coming along nice. Didnt he have more sacks than Kelsay last season?

Just a half sack more

6 for Denney
        5.5 for Kelsay

Comment

• HHURRICANE
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by patmoran2006

5 were against the Dolphins in week 2. I'm sorry he's hurt and the timing stinks, but when Hargrove comes back we won't miss him. This was his last year anyway.

Comment

• shelby
            The Vanilla *****
            • Jul 2002

The injury leaves Buffalo with Anthony Hargrove as the only experienced defensive end backing up starters Chris Kelsay and Aaron Schobel.
            But Hargrove will miss the first four games of the regular season because of his suspension for violating the NFL's substance abuse policy. Hargrove complicated matters when he was arrested and charged with three misdemeanors following a confrontation with police outside a Rochester night club early Aug. 5. He is scheduled to be in court this week.
            Of three other defensive ends on the Bills roster, none has played in an NFL game. Eric Powell was inactive for all 16 games last season; Ryan Neill was on the 2006 practice squad; and rookie C.J. Ah You was selected in the seventh round of April's draft.
            wow.

Comment

• TigerJ
              • Jul 2002

I'd still like more information. The fact that he's having surgery for a broken foot doesn't really tell us how long he's going to be out. Now if it was surgery for an ACL repair, then you automatically write off the season.
              I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
                • Sep 2004

Look at his face
                Attached Files
                The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• G. Host
                  Banned
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                  5 were against the Dolphins in week 2. I'm sorry he's hurt and the timing stinks, but when Hargrove comes back we won't miss him. This was his last year anyway.
                  Three were against Dolphins week 2. Whenever you dislike a player your "facts" are often fuzzy.

3-16-MIA 30 (12:38) (Shotgun) D.Culpepper sacked at MIA 16 for -14 yards (R.Denney). FUMBLES (R.Denney), recovered by MIA-V.Carey at MIA 12.

2-6-MIA 20 (9:51) D.Culpepper sacked at MIA 11 for -9 yards (R.Denney).

2-26-MIA 50 (13:51) (Shotgun) D.Culpepper sacked at MIA 44 for -6 yards (R.Denney).

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by TigerJ
                    I'd still like more information. The fact that he's having surgery for a broken foot doesn't really tell us how long he's going to be out. Now if it was surgery for an ACL repair, then you automatically write off the season.
                    No, he's done for the year.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                      Defies all logic
                      • Oct 2006

Originally posted by The last buffalo fan
                      Look at his face
                      Tough mother****er. I don't see a tear in his eye. Get well soon Denney!

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by G. Host
                        Three were against Dolphins week 2. Whenever you dislike a player your "facts" are often fuzzy.

3-16-MIA 30 (12:38) (Shotgun) D.Culpepper sacked at MIA 16 for -14 yards (R.Denney). FUMBLES (R.Denney), recovered by MIA-V.Carey at MIA 12.

2-26-MIA 50 (13:51) (Shotgun) D.Culpepper sacked at MIA 44 for -6 yards (R.Denney).
                        I was being sarcastic.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                          • Mar 2005

Believe me I've spent enough time *****ing about both Denney and Kelsay to know the where's and when's.

Comment

• G. Host
                            Banned
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                            I was being sarcastic.
                            You appear to often to be "sarcastic" when your facts are not correct about the players you do not like but do not seem to be so for the player you do. I tell my 15 year old that is "fibbing". It is also called "stretching the truth".

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                              • Mar 2005

You appear to often to be "sarcastic" when your facts are not correct about the players you do not like but do not seem to be so for the player you do. I tell my 15 year old that is "fibbing". It is also called "stretching the truth".
                              That wasn't the intent. Maybe your kid is just being "sarcastic".

Comment

Working...
                              X