• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Early cut predictions

1. Shaud Williams. With Jackson running so well and the addition of Lynch and Wright, he's the odd man out. His ST contributions are limited and he's always been bad at returns.
    2. Eric Bassey. He hasn't been awful except on that one TD against ATL, but we have McGee, Webster, K. Thomas, Youboty and Greer, who have all outplayed him, and Whitner who can fill in at nickel if necessary.
    3. Jim Leonhard. His ST contributions are non-existent and he doesn't add anything on D. The only thing that might save him is we have Whitner, Simpson, Wilson, Wendling, and two no-name camp fodder guys at S. If he makes the team, it will be because we need the bodies and not because of anything he's done.
    4. DJ Fitzpatrick. His kickoffs suck. He hasn't been bad on punts, but let's face it- with Moorman and Lindell, the guy never really had a shot. He's camp fodder and maybe an insurance policy, nothing more.

The rest would probably be too obvious to list.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Re: Early cut predictions

Originally posted by OpIv37
    1. Shaud Williams. With Jackson running so well and the addition of Lynch and Wright, he's the odd man out. His ST contributions are limited and he's always been bad at returns.
    2. Eric Bassey. He hasn't been awful except on that one TD against ATL, but we have McGee, Webster, K. Thomas, Youboty and Greer, who have all outplayed him, and Whitner who can fill in at nickel if necessary.
    3. Jim Leonhard. His ST contributions are non-existent and he doesn't add anything on D. The only thing that might save him is we have Whitner, Simpson, Wilson, Wendling, and two no-name camp fodder guys at S. If he makes the team, it will be because we need the bodies and not because of anything he's done.
    4. DJ Fitzpatrick. His kickoffs suck. He hasn't been bad on punts, but let's face it- with Moorman and Lindell, the guy never really had a shot. He's camp fodder and maybe an insurance policy, nothing more.

The rest would probably be too obvious to list.
    Leonard and Shaud should be gone but....

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
      Defies all logic
      • Oct 2006

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
      Leonard and Shaud should be gone but....
      .....won't be.

Comment

• DraftBoy
        Administrator
        • Jul 2002

Those all seem likely, Im sure some camp fodders will be cut too
        COMING SOON...
        Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
        We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

I wish Peerless Price was on this list. I'm sick of his "I don't give a ****" attitude.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
            Defies all logic
            • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Mikey82
            I wish Peerless Price was on this list. I'm sick of his "I don't give a ****" attitude.
            I'm not sure if that's his attitude but he sure as hell plays like he doesn't care.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Mikey82
              I've stayed away from *****ing about Peerless. However, that all changed on Friday night.

The fact that he avoided a hit by not catching a ball is embarrassing. He looked around like he was afraid of getting caught for shop lifting which made it ten times worse. Has he not made enough money that he can't let it hang out there. Geez.

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

I've stayed away from *****ing about Peerless. However, that all changed on Friday night.

The fact that he avoided a hit by not catching a ball is embarrassing. He looked around like he was afraid of getting caught for shop lifting which made it ten times worse. Has he not made enough money that he can't let it hang out there. Geez.
                Exactly! He's done the same thing at camp too. While Lee Evans, Josh Reed, Roscoe Parrish, Sam Aiken, and even Donovan Morgan (my sleeper) are making sweet leaping grabs or diving catches....Peerless Price is half assing it and basically not running his full route and hardly even makes a sweet catch.

Comment

• cocamide
                  • Oct 2006

Glad I didn't have to see that

Comment

• M
                    • Aug 2006

D*mn, I always liked Price but we don't need any lazy a$$es on the team.
                    Let's Go Bills ... B B B B B B Bills!

Comment

• patmoran2006
                      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                      • Dec 2005

I said Price was gonna get cut before camp started. I cant stand this guy and one of these young kids (maybe morgan) are going to take a spot.

Comes down to whether Jauron trusts Reed and Parrish enough.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Michael82
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                        I said Price was gonna get cut before camp started. I cant stand this guy and one of these young kids (maybe morgan) are going to take a spot.

Comes down to whether Jauron trusts Reed and Parrish enough.
                        I just wish Aiken would finally get his chance. He's looked really good at camp, but never seems to get many balls thrown his way in the games.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                          Administrator
                          • Jul 2002

Mikey you've been defending this guy for years, but he must not be showing something to not get a shot with three different coaching regimes.
                          COMING SOON...
                          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by cocamide
                            Glad I didn't have to see that
                            It's been a long time since a player made me get out of my chair and want to kick his ass. And that's after watching McGahee all last season.

It's worth watching just to see how bad it was.

Comment

• Tatonka
                              • Jul 2002

i didnt see the price thing, as my cable was out.. but i will say this.. it is preseason.. i cant say that i have EVER seen him do that in a live game that actually counts.. guys run out of bounds early alot more in the preseason.. price is a vet.. it is not like he is trying to prove (which may end up being his downfall) that he can play.

we will see.. i wont be pissed either way if he stays or goes.
                              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

Working...
                              X