PDA

View Full Version : What I'm really worried about!

historypete
08-20-2007, 11:16 AM
I'm not panicing yet while watching both the offense and defense. I think everything will work itself out. Especially when they start to gameplan for teams. Right now, from what I've witnessed at camp they are running a handful of plays that carried over to the first two preseason games. Once everything starts for real, and they open up the playbook I think things will come together.

The one thing that I am really concerned about is the way Jauron is conducting camp, especially the last two weeks. We all know about Camp Marv and how there was limited hitting, but the one thing is those guys were put through pretty hard workouts despite the lack of full-contact.

What I'm seeing here isn't Camp Jauron, but Club Jauron. I'm fine with the lack of hitting, but for two weeks now he has cut practice short from anywhere between 20 to a high of 45 minutes yesterday. If this was a veteran team with a winning history I wouldn't be worried, but with such a young team one practice a day for just over an hour isn't cutting it as far as I'm concerned. I think this lack of intensity during practiced by Jauron is a problem.

Overall I'm not extremely worried about the O-line (except Preston if he is needed at Center) JP (I think he has been pretty good actually, and a couple of drops have hurt his stats), the WR's and RB's. On defense the fact they're giving up a lot of yards is scarry, but I think the lack of points and high amount of turnovers they are creating is promising. Like I said the one major concern is Jauron and his vacation-style camp he is running.

Wys Guy
08-20-2007, 11:32 AM
Don't worry, be happy!

:D

I wouldn't worry as much about Jauron's preseason, I'd worry more about his season and his running of the team.

By our bye week you too will have been fed up to your ears with him.

Buckets
08-20-2007, 11:41 AM
Don't worry, be happy!

:D

I wouldn't worry as much about Jauron's preseason, I'd worry more about his season and his running of the team.

By our bye week you too will have been fed up to your ears with him.

Lets see how many things we can worry about in this thread.

cocamide
08-20-2007, 11:48 AM
Lets see how many things we can worry about in this thread.

Global warming, terrorists, Hillary Clinton, George W. Bush, our O-Line, Our D-Line, the Patsies passing game. That's all I got.

Buckets
08-20-2007, 11:57 AM
How about our corner backs our quarterbacks the tight ends the spotted owls?

HHURRICANE
08-20-2007, 02:11 PM
Lack of liquidity in the market.