PDA

View Full Version : By the way, Willis...

Mr. Miyagi
08-20-2007, 09:15 PM
Great game you had against the Giants yesterday.

6 carries, 3 yards, with a long run at 7 yards.
1 catch, 1 yard.

You're clearly the best back in the league. :bf1:

DraftBoy
08-20-2007, 09:16 PM
Great game you had against the Giants yesterday.

6 carries, 3 yards, with a long run at 7 yards.
1 catch, 1 yard.

You're clearly the best back in the league. :bf1:

Isnt this same logic by which you would criticize Marshawn Lynch for his 1st game?

Mr. Miyagi
08-20-2007, 09:22 PM
Marshawn's first game had 2 carries for 3 yards.

First of all I never made a comment on it one way or another.

Second of all at least it was more than 1 YPC.

DraftBoy
08-20-2007, 09:24 PM
Marshawn's first game had 2 carries for 3 yards.

First of all I never made a comment on it one way or another.

Second of all at least it was more than 1 YPC.

:rofl: what?

Again only Bills fans...

HHURRICANE
08-20-2007, 09:27 PM
I'd rather have a guy that wants to live with his momma, than a guy who want's to make you a momma.

duhbilz
08-20-2007, 10:15 PM
If Willis thinks just by switching teams he suddenly becomes a better RB, he better think twice. He needs to be focused and serious about his job or he will not have a better year then Lynch and Lynch is a rookie behind a new Line.

PECKERWOOD
08-20-2007, 10:20 PM
I'd rather have a guy that wants to live with his momma, than a guy who want's to make you a momma.

You can tell alot about how a man treats women by the way he treats his mama. So all the ladies out there, find yourself a mama's boy.

billsburgh
08-20-2007, 11:12 PM
Isnt this same logic by which you would criticize Marshawn Lynch for his 1st game?
Marshawn has never claimed to be the best back in the league as Willis likes to claim.

bills_7
08-20-2007, 11:22 PM
willis play like crap anderson played very well i would start him if i was baltimore

mchurchfie
08-20-2007, 11:41 PM
Anderson will be starting by game five as soon as they realize what a dud they obtained in Willis. Every back on our roster looks better than him right now.

Illmatic15
08-21-2007, 12:15 AM
Enough with the Willis hate, lets move on from this dumbass...

Luisito23
08-21-2007, 12:34 AM
Enough with the Willis hate, lets move on from this dumbass...

Been trying to say the same for months now....:rock:...

GO BILLS!!!!!!

DraftBoy
08-21-2007, 06:35 AM
Marshawn has never claimed to be the best back in the league as Willis likes to claim.

So we can make fun of him for his crap statistics bc he's Willis but then not use the same logic and excuse our own backs crappy stats? I dont like the guy either but this kind of logic is what makes our fan base look bad.

Buckets
08-21-2007, 06:47 AM
So we can make fun of him for his crap statistics bc he's Willis but then not use the same logic and excuse our own backs crappy stats? I dont like the guy either but this kind of logic is what makes our fan base look bad.

How many NFL games has Willis played in? How many seasons? He's still not putting up more YPC than a rookie?

DraftBoy
08-21-2007, 10:33 AM
How many NFL games has Willis played in? How many seasons? He's still not putting up more YPC than a rookie?

When the rookie puts up realy YPCs than we can compare, like I said before

Only Bills fans...

Wys Guy
08-21-2007, 10:37 AM
Anderson will be starting by game five as soon as they realize what a dud they obtained in Willis. Every back on our roster looks better than him right now.

Yeah, I agree. McG won't be the "exclusive" starting RB soon.

hydro
08-21-2007, 10:42 AM

Only Bills fans...
Nobody was comparing them except you :millhouse

RockStar36
08-21-2007, 11:16 AM
McGahee will be the full-time starter in Baltimore all season long assuming there isn't an injury. You guys are insane to think he will get benched. And it is only pre-season. I don't like the guy either for what he has said about the city or team but give it a rest people. It's kind of sad really.

Night Train
08-21-2007, 11:36 AM
Is this the 42nd or 43rd Willis thread in the last week ?

Bulldog
08-21-2007, 11:39 AM

No, we can make fun of his crap statistics because he claims he's the best back in football. Also, wouldn't you expect a player with as much experience as Willis has to post better numbers than a rookie playing in his second game? Willis is a loudmouth and asks for everything he gets.

RockStar36
08-21-2007, 11:41 AM
There are many loudmouths in the league. It just gets old. Especially since the season hasn't started.

Mr. Miyagi
08-21-2007, 12:20 PM

Only Bills fans...
DB I don't know how you can say it's the same kind of logic.

6 carries for 3 yards is way worse than 2 carries for 3 yards.

Only negative nancies.

DraftBoy
08-21-2007, 01:46 PM
DB I don't know how you can say it's the same kind of logic.

6 carries for 3 yards is way worse than 2 carries for 3 yards.

Only negative nancies.

:rofl: You make me laugh Miyagi

How bout some numbers that show a little more truth;
10 for 23 yards, 2.3 ypc, long run of 16
7 for 19 yards, 2.7 ypc, long run of 9

RockStar36
08-21-2007, 01:59 PM

And one more thing that shows a little truth...

IT'S PRE-SEASON!!!

Mr. Miyagi
08-21-2007, 02:00 PM

You're making yourself look like an anti-Bills fan.

Since when did you become a card carrying member of the nancies?

DraftBoy
08-21-2007, 02:14 PM
You're making yourself look like an anti-Bills fan.

Since when did you become a card carrying member of the nancies?

:rofl: Anti-Bills fan, give the rhetoric a rest already, like you or anybody else on this board is qualified to give anybody a litmus test on their allegiance. Take your pointless stats that compare two players in two different weeks which makes little sense, take into mind that its the preseason, and take a deep breath. Your thread cracking on Willis makes no sense, if this was his stats after week 1 and 2 of the regular season then ok he is worthy of criticism. Till then just leave your hate for the guy to the side till he is deserving of it.

tat2dmike77
08-21-2007, 02:16 PM
Is this the 42nd or 43rd Willis thread in the last week ?

Nah i think it's the 100th

Mr. Miyagi
08-21-2007, 02:41 PM
:rofl: Anti-Bills fan, give the rhetoric a rest already, like you or anybody else on this board is qualified to give anybody a litmus test on their allegiance. Take your pointless stats that compare two players in two different weeks which makes little sense, take into mind that its the preseason, and take a deep breath. Your thread cracking on Willis makes no sense, if this was his stats after week 1 and 2 of the regular season then ok he is worthy of criticism. Till then just leave your hate for the guy to the side till he is deserving of it.
Lynch will have a better season than Willis that's for sure.

DraftBoy
08-21-2007, 02:47 PM
Lynch will have a better season than Willis that's for sure.

We will see at the end of the season. I do think Lynch will likely have more all-purpose yards in the end.

Mr. Pink
08-21-2007, 02:50 PM
I don't believe this year that Lynch will have more yards, we seem to be bringing him along VERY slowly. He'll prolly split some carries to start the year with the A-train.

In another year or two, I would expect Lynch to outgain Willis, but this year it's kind of a stretch in my opinion.

raphael120
08-21-2007, 11:29 PM
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!

Willis McGahee just picked his nose.

A thread will be made as soon as we get full details.