• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

My rants for tonight...

Having one of those days so I 'll take it out on our favorite team:

1) Is Brad Butler ever going to be healthy?

2) Nice idea to have Schobel lose 20 pounds. With no one to rotate with him during the season he should be weighing less than Coy Wire by about week 4. The Bills are already saying that he will see alot more playing time.

3) WR bubble? Nice article about how many receivers we are going to keep. Last year we kept 6. Maybe we could just keep 4 that can actually catch the ball.

4) We did draft Wright to be the number 3 RB? Maybe it's time to let him play a quarter or two.

I'm done. Go Bills.
  • historypete
    • Feb 2005

Re: My rants for tonight...

It is a good thing you didn't see Peerless tonight, your day would have been much worse.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by historypete
      It is a good thing you didn't see Peerless tonight, your day would have been much worse.
      After Friday night I lost all respect for the guy. Some here are still trying to defend the play as an uncatchable ball.

I've watched the replay more than once and he clearly doesn't want to get hit.

Add him to the list.

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by historypete
        Agreed....he sucked tonight and is definitely on the bubble IMO. Or at least SHOULD BE!

Comment

• HHURRICANE
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Mikey82
          Agreed....he sucked tonight and is definitely on the bubble IMO. Or at least SHOULD BE!
          Wow, that bad. That's disappointing.

Comment

• historypete
            • Feb 2005

After Friday night I lost all respect for the guy. Some here are still trying to defend the play as an uncatchable ball.

I've watched the replay more than once and he clearly doesn't want to get hit.

Add him to the list.

Do you mean that play on 3rd down in the 2nd quarter when he dropped that deep-in pattern? If it is I had the same reaction. I can't believe they are paying him 2 million a year for this. Let one of the young kids who want to play make this team.

Comment

Working...
            X