PDA

View Full Version : Peerless must go.

historypete
08-20-2007, 09:20 PM
Anyone at practice tonight? If you weren't you missed a horrible display of playing WR by Peerless. This guy needs to go. It is no wonder JP does not have any chemistry with him, the guy is completely useless.

First off he dropped a couple of balls, then he seems to wander around with this I don't give a **** attitude. But the one play that was completely astonishing was on a 15 yard post pattern the ball was led a little high. Not too high where it was uncatchable, but high enough he would have to Jump. So what does Peerless do??? He jumps, goes to extends his arms and then quickly pulls them back in, not even attempting to catch the ball because he saw the Safety coming over. THE SAFETY WASN'T EVEN GOING TO HIT HIM. I couldn't believe it, he completely bailed on a ball that would have gone for a pretty decent gain because he saw the Safety a few yards away.

I'm sorry, but he completely gave up. I'd rather see one of the young guys, say Donovan Morgan, out there playing than Peerless, at least they'll play hard and won't bail out on a difficult, yet catchable throw.

Philagape
08-20-2007, 09:22 PM
Should change his name to Gutless

historypete
08-20-2007, 09:38 PM
It was pretty frustrating to see as a fan. I wonder what JP was thinking.

Michael82
08-20-2007, 09:43 PM
I've been sick of him since the start of camp. And it's too bad because I used to like the guy, but this year...his attitude and all that is just really pissing me off!

historypete
08-20-2007, 09:56 PM
According to the WGR article about the night practice, Jauron is already saying Peerless has a dislocated pinkie finger.

Even so, it doesn't mean he bails out on a ball. If it is that painful then he should take a rest.

Michael82
08-20-2007, 09:58 PM
According to the WGR article about the night practice, Jauron is already saying Peerless has a dislocated pinkie finger.

Even so, it doesn't mean he bails out on a ball. If it is that painful then he should take a rest.
:rofl: I knew he was going to come out with some kind of "injury"

OpIv37
08-20-2007, 10:05 PM
I said this was a mistake from the beginning.

It's too bad he hasn't stepped it up. But he's going to be on the team because we don't have any other options.

historypete
08-20-2007, 10:14 PM

I was hoping that Peerless would come in and be a solid contributor to this team. I wasn't entirely down on him last year, but you could see the steep decline in his game when compared to 2002. But after tonight OP, I think any young reciever on this team would be a better option, just because of their attitude and outlook.

PECKERWOOD
08-20-2007, 10:17 PM
snip snip

Somebody get the scissors out.

bills_7
08-20-2007, 11:20 PM
i know its just madden but in my game i have him 4th string lol.. Evans parrish.. reed in the slot the price 4th stringer.. hope it hapns in real life.. but dont get me wrong i like the guy here and there but parrish is playn to good

price is good for depth i wouldnt cut him

Tatonka
08-21-2007, 01:46 AM

It's too bad he hasn't stepped it up. But he's going to be on the team because we don't have any other options.

ah.. once again.. op swoops in to steal credit for saying a guy sucked..

op.. you ****ing say everyone on the team sucks.. so whoever ends up sucking, you can say "i said from the beginning.. "

your posts suck balls.

Night Train
08-21-2007, 03:50 AM
Losmans priorities when looking for a pass receiver.

1. Evans
2. Reed or Parrish, whoever is in.
3. Lynch
4. TE
5. Throwing it away

The Bills would be smart to cut Price and start working Donovan Morgan into the offense. He's 6-2 and can go up and pluck the ball. Unique among our smallish WR's.

Turn the page. Lets start weeding out the pretenders.

Wally The Barber
08-21-2007, 04:57 AM
I am sticking with him, he is the 2nd best WR we have! Its hard to judge receivers in practice and Erick Moulds used to do the same thing but always played well in games!

don137
08-21-2007, 06:25 AM
I went to camp four times when I was in Rochester three weeks ago and Peerless stood out then as a person going through the motions just because he has to just like the nerdy kid in gym class. He truly acted like he does not want to be there. It appears things have not changed.
He can't be good for the locker room either. If we as fans have noticed it then the players also will notice it. If he makes the team what kind of message does that say to the other players. Just because his jersey says #81 and it says Price on it does not mean he should make the team. Too many other players would give their heart and soul to make this team.

Mr. Miyagi
08-21-2007, 06:31 AM
Let's tank the season and draft a stud WR in the top 5 next year.

jamze132
08-21-2007, 06:46 AM
Let's tank the season and draft a stud WR in the top 5 next year.
Marv Levy should just go to the "player creator" and build a guy who is 7 ft 300lbs and runs a 4.2. That would solve our problems!

OpIv37
08-21-2007, 08:28 AM
ah.. once again.. op swoops in to steal credit for saying a guy sucked..

op.. you ****ing say everyone on the team sucks.. so whoever ends up sucking, you can say "i said from the beginning.. "

your posts suck balls.

First of all, if you think I say every guy sucks, you don't actually read my posts so I don't know how you can tell if they suck or not.

Second, if you think my posts suck, stop reading them and responding to them. No one's forcing you.

I said the Price thing was a mistake from the beginning and everyone jumped all over me for it. Now that I was right... everyone's still jumping all over me. Great. Apparently the only way to get credit around here is by firmly attaching one's lips to Marv Levy's taint.

njsue
08-21-2007, 08:36 AM
The Wr's #'s will be better this year with the significant upgrade of the Oline.

Mr. Miyagi
08-21-2007, 09:37 AM
Marv Levy should just go to the "player creator" and build a guy who is 7 ft 300lbs and runs a 4.2. That would solve our problems!
Marv is not God. He can't perform miracles the way Tedi Bruschi can.

RedEyE
08-21-2007, 03:14 PM
The preseason game against the Falcons was all I needed to see out of Peerless. The guy stopped his route then realized Losman was hauling it his way only to come up short under the pass. Then Peerless throws up his arms like JP did something wrong. Price, run your F'n route! That's rookie bull**** IMO. You're suppose to be setting an example, not becoming one.

I hate to admit it, but I'd rather see Aiken on the field before Price.

raphael120
08-21-2007, 04:28 PM
how many years was this schmo signed for and whats the cap penalty if we do cut him? i think we're stuck with him for another 2 years

Confused
08-21-2007, 05:41 PM
He is a locker room cancer. He has lost a step and he didnt have to much to begin with. And I've heard from a direct source that he HATES white people. seriously. Every thing I have heard from this source has been very accurate. Cut him. POOPCAN this bigot. ****** Peerless.