• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blackonyx89
    HI I AM A FREAKING LIONS FAN
    • Mar 2005

Wallace's Career Bio. From Carolina Panther's Webpage

Got it before they deleted it. Thoughts?

PRO CAREER
    • Produced two interceptions in 2003 and 2005, the highest single-season totals by a Panthers defensive lineman in team history, and ranks as Carolina's all-time leader for the most career interceptions by a defensive lineman with four.
    • Since 2002, Carolina ranks third in the NFL with 127.5 sacks, including 14 by Wallace, by defensive linemen, trailing Miami with 143.0 and Indianapolis with 134.5.
    • Matched career high with two sacks of quarterback Michael Vick at Atlanta (1/1/06), previously accomplished versus Chicago (12/22/02) with two take downs of Bears quarterback Chris Chandler.
    • Tallied a career-high eight tackles at Tampa Bay (12/11/05).
    • Member of defensive front that finished second in the NFL among defensive lines with 32.5 sacks in 2003 and ranked second in the League from 2002-03 with 71.5 sacks.
    • Collected an interception and sack of Giants quarterback Jesse Palmer at New York (12/28/03).
    • Registered first career interception, grabbing an attempted screen pass by Buccaneers quarterback Brad Johnson at Tampa Bay (9/14/03) and returning it 53 yards, the longest return by a defensive lineman in team history, to set up a field goal.
    • In first NFL start, scored first NFL touchdown when he recovered a Corey Dillon fumble in the end zone for Carolina versus Cincinnati (12/8/02).
    • Ranked second on the Eagles with six sacks and third on the team with 14 special teams stops in 1998.
    • Recorded first career sack at Atlanta (9/13/98), tackling Falcons quarterback Chris Chandler.

I'm happy with this pick up!

Let's Go Bills, make it happen!!!
  • blackonyx89
    HI I AM A FREAKING LIONS FAN
    • Mar 2005

Re: Wallace's Career Bio. From Carolina Panther's Webpage

Thanks JMB1099. Anyone else?
    Let's Go Bills, make it happen!!!

Comment

• Mad Bomber
      • Jul 2002

I'm very happy with this signing. It fills a real immediate need.

Now if we can get a halfway decent DT to replace Fat Tim, and some more help at CB, we should be in good shape defensively.

Comment

• DynaPaul
        • Sep 2003

He seems to really like Chris "Chandalier".

Comment

• John Doe
          Florida Man
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by blackonyx89
          Got it before they deleted it. Thoughts?

PRO CAREER
          • Ranked second on the Eagles with six sacks and third on the team with 14 special teams stops in 1998.
          I'm happy with this pick up!

Nice to see that he can play special teams as well.

Comment

Working...
          X