BillsZone Training Camp Report 8/20/2007 Night Practice (better late than never)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

BillsZone Training Camp Report 8/20/2007 Night Practice (better late than never)

Bills Training Camp Gallery Monday, August 20, 2007

Here we go! It is the final week of Buffalo Bills Training camp. There are only 2 more days left of practice, as it continues to fly by. The players practiced in pads and it was a pretty uptempo evening as there was some hard hitting involved. It took place on the field turf, under the lights at Growney Stadium. The Bills worked on a bunch of 11-on-11 drills and also some more special teams drills, along with the usual 7-on-7 and individual drills.

Last edited by Michael82; 08-22-2007, 01:43 PM.
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Re: BillsZone Training Camp Report 8/20/2007 Night Practice (better late than never)

I know it's really late, but I had no internet connection yesterday. ****ing Time Warner! I also am uploading the pics now and will post those too....

Comment

• TigerJ
      • Jul 2002

Re: BillsZone Training Camp Report 8/20/2007 Night Practice (better late than never)

Thanks. Except for Price, it so8nds like things are shaping up, at least in practice. I hope it carries over into the game.
      I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TigerJ
        Thanks. Except for Price, it so8nds like things are shaping up, at least in practice. I hope it carries over into the game.
        I think that things definitely did shape up thru training camp. They started out pretty average at first and looked like a young team. You could see them get better and develop slowly each day.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
          I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
          • Sep 2004

Gracias Miguel por su tiempo y dedicacion!!!!

just 12 pics??? C'mon Mikey!!!!!!
          The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The last buffalo fan
            Gracias Miguel por su tiempo y dedicacion!!!!

just 12 pics??? C'mon Mikey!!!!!!
            I added some more for ya.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
              • Mar 2005

Thanks Mikey. Your reports are very well written.

I hope Yobouty sees the field because i think he can play.

Is Everett going to get cut?

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                Thanks Mikey. Your reports are very well written.

I hope Yobouty sees the field because i think he can play.

Is Everett going to get cut?
                I'm not sure what to think about Everett. He was used a lot and made some big plays...but then he would do nothing on other days....

Comment

Working...
                X