PDA

View Full Version : The defense will surprise and be a Top 5 defense

Patrick76777
08-22-2007, 12:10 PM
Youth will be served. We are so strong at Safety. McGee is bound to bounce back from a shaky year and Youboty, Webster and K. Thomas give us a very deep CB position.

At LB, Poz is going to be big time. He’ll get serious consideration for DROY. Crowell was awesome last year and Ellison will shine in his second year.

We have one of the best DE’s in the league with Schobel and Kelsey is solid at the other end. Once Hargrove comes back from suspension, we’ll be very deep at the position after today’s signing. These guys will be taking down QB’s left and right.

At DT, Tripplet and Williams are a formidable starting pair. And with McCargo coming on (god you should see how good this guy was last Friday) the top 3 guys will be stopping the run all year.

Put it all together, and you see that we’re in much better shape then most think. This will be a top 5 defense by the end of the year.

duhbilz
08-22-2007, 12:13 PM
Youth will be served. We are so strong at Safety. McGee is bound to bounce back from a shaky year and Youboty, Webster and K. Thomas give us a very deep CB position.

At LB, Poz is going to be big time. He’ll get serious consideration for DROY. Crowell was awesome last year and Ellison will shine in his second year.

We have one of the best DE’s in the league with Schobel and Kelsey is solid at the other end. Once Hargrove comes back from suspension, we’ll be very deep at the position after today’s signing. These guys will be taking down QB’s left and right.

At DT, Tripplet and Williams are a formidable starting pair. And with McCargo coming on (god you should see how good this guy was last Friday) the top 3 guys will be stopping the run all year.

Put it all together, and you see that we’re in much better shape then most think. This will be a top 5 defense by the end of the year.

In your opinion, what will the Offense be?

Earthquake Enyart
Poz will be the rookie of the year, no doubt.

People will see what this defense can do when we finally have a real MLB.

OpIv37
It's official- Patrick is on crack.

OpIv37
08-22-2007, 12:14 PM

nothing- a MLB is useless when the DL can't even slow down the runner or take away a passing lane to save their lives.

Patrick76777
08-22-2007, 12:15 PM
nothing- a MLB is useless when the DL can't even slow down the runner or take away a passing lane to save their lives.

But that's just it. The DL is much better then people think. They're going to be off the hook.

Patrick76777
08-22-2007, 12:16 PM

Exactly. One that won't make the tackle 10 yards past the line.

BAM
08-22-2007, 12:17 PM
GREAT post, Patrick! I like it!

:beers: :gobills:

:dj: Let's Go Bills, Ba Ba Ba Ba Ba Ba BILLS!!!!!! :dj:

OpIv37
08-22-2007, 12:20 PM
But that's just it. The DL is much better then people think. They're going to be off the hook.

Nope. Anderson is a scrub- don't even try to argue that statement because it's well established fact.

McCargo isn't ready yet and I have no confidence that he can even stay on the field.

Tripplett is still easily neutralized- he got owned against Atlanta. Denney is out indefinitely and Hargrove is going to miss the first 4 games.

With the injuries/suspension, we may have the worst DL in the league.

Mr. Miyagi
08-22-2007, 12:21 PM

I hope you're right! OpIv will have to pay me big time!

Mitchy moo
08-22-2007, 12:21 PM
Patrick if this becomes a reality we will be in the playoffs. We couldn't stop a turkey with a uzi last year and would of won a few more had the d held up in some of the latter season games.

This would serve us well.:cheers:

gil
08-22-2007, 12:27 PM
that's the spirit, Patrick!

Earthquake Enyart
08-22-2007, 12:34 PM
Our DL is very underrated.

This is the second year in the new scheme. They will be much better. And I wouldn't give up on Anderson or McCargo just yet.

HHURRICANE
08-22-2007, 12:36 PM
Uhhhhhh.......no.

justasportsfan
08-22-2007, 12:36 PM
Playoffs here we come !!

LtBillsFan66
08-22-2007, 12:41 PM
Go Patrick, get busy!
Go Patrick, it's your birthday!

Patrick76777
08-22-2007, 12:41 PM
Nope. Anderson is a scrub- don't even try to argue that statement because it's well established fact.

McCargo isn't ready yet and I have no confidence that he can even stay on the field.

Tripplett is still easily neutralized- he got owned against Atlanta. Denney is out indefinitely and Hargrove is going to miss the first 4 games.

With the injuries/suspension, we may have the worst DL in the league.

Dude you're crazy! McCargo is a number one pick with 4 games under his belt. it's not going to take him 3 years. That guy's ready to go. And Anderson is like the number 4 or 5 guy. He can fill that role.

And Hargrove is only missing 4 games. That's nothing. He'll be ready to rock n roll.

Patrick76777
08-22-2007, 12:42 PM
Uhhhhhh.......no.

The kids will get it done. Mark my words.

raphael120
08-22-2007, 12:43 PM
I'll give you this...I don't agree with the Top 5. That's very unrealistic if you ask me. We might be Top 5 in takeaways, but not total defense.

What I will give you though, is that our defense will be better than our offense. I don't know what it is, it's probably me seeing the same stalling offense from last season in the preseason games, and I really hope the Bills starters can mount a nice sustained drive and put 7 on the board in this next game, but I'm just not sold yet on JP making good decisions yet and not sold on our WR positioning now...I just don't think we're helping JP out by leaving Price as the 2nd WR. I just don't...I believe he's more of a liability to JP than anything else.

But I do believe out defense is going to be much better than last year. I AM worried about our CB's the most...I have a lot of faith in Poz, he looked great, and I also like what I see from Ellison and I believe Crowell will hopefully have a big year too, he needs to. Our LB depth looks nice too, Coy Wire was a beast and I hope it's a sign of things to come. I tell you what, though, from what I've seen of Ko and Donte, they look good as hell, sure they need to still polish up some things a bit, but they're heavy hitters, theyre just making the ball carrier pay big time if they get to second level, Donte and Ko both had some nice hits to players and they'll only get better. Hopefully they can counter the shaky CB play by adding solid coverage downfield.

Earthquake Enyart
08-22-2007, 12:43 PM
If everyone maintains their own gap, we'll be fine.

Don't forget about the 4-5 bad weather games we'll have at the end. Defenses always rule those games and will skew the stats in our favor.

LtBillsFan66
08-22-2007, 12:45 PM
I too think youth will prevail. To 5 might be too optimistic. Definitely in the top 10 though.

ddaryl
08-22-2007, 12:47 PM

Wow! I love the positive attitude, but I think you are wishing and dreaming here.

I believe our D can be better then last year , but the youth/experience curve, will prevent us from cracking the top 10, let alone top 5. Losing Spikes Fletcher and Clements and replacing them with young limited experience players will have an effect, anf that effect will make it tought to crack the top 10 in D's IMO.

Our DL is no where's near dominate enough to get us into the top 10 IMO. Schobel is solid but he has never been a great, nor does he strike fear into any opposing teams O coordinators. Schobel is no Bruce Smith, Strahan etc... Denny and Kelsay have been getting better but now Denny is out. Hargrove won't be making any probowl bids this year either. Our DT's are average. Maybe McCargo breaks out and shows flashes of dominace, but it is his 1st full season (if he makes it thru it).

If the Bills were to be a top 20 D then that alone would be a big bright spot looking into 2008. We lose Spikes Fletcher Clements, replace them with inexperienced youth and still move up 8 or so spots on D rankings from 2006... that would be an accomplishment worthy of generating excitement for the future believing we will add some pieces to the D in 2008.

Earthquake Enyart
08-22-2007, 12:47 PM
When is the last time Fletch made a tackle behind the other team's line of scrimmage? Or even less than 5 yards from the line of scrimmage?

Poz has destroyed people already and it's only preseason.

Earthquake Enyart
08-22-2007, 12:48 PM
What place were we last year?

We will easily beat that.

LtBillsFan66
08-22-2007, 12:49 PM
POZ IS AN ANIMAL!

Mark my words.

Bufftp
08-22-2007, 12:50 PM
What place were we last year?

We will easily beat that.
I agree. We will be better than last year.

ddaryl
08-22-2007, 12:52 PM
When is the last time Fletch made a tackle behind the other team's line of scrimmage? Or even less than 5 yards from the line of scrimmage?

Poz has destroyed people already and it's only preseason.

Poz will definitely be a reason why we move up spots this year in D rankings... But Poz will need a few years to reach his prime. The DL in front of him will need an upgrade if we are going to unleash all of Poz's potetial. Then we will be top 5 D capable.

Patrick76777
08-22-2007, 01:02 PM
If everyone maintains their own gap, we'll be fine.

Don't forget about the 4-5 bad weather games we'll have at the end. Defenses always rule those games and will skew the stats in our favor.

I didn't even factor that in. Even better.

THATHURMANATOR
08-22-2007, 01:05 PM

I can totally see this!!! :hi5:

mysticsoto
08-22-2007, 01:06 PM
There is no way we will be a top 5 in Total Defense. But if we are in the Top 5 in Scoring Defense, that will be GREAT and will make up for everything else - it will also likely mean we are going to the playoffs...

hydro
08-22-2007, 01:22 PM
I BILLLLLLIEVE!!!!!!

ublinkwescore
08-22-2007, 01:30 PM
POZ IS AN ANIMAL!

Mark my words.

Amen - I can't wait to see Poz take Tom Brady's head off.

TheGhostofJimKelly
08-22-2007, 01:30 PM
As much as I would love to jump on board that train, I can't believe they will be a top defensive unit. Joey Harrington drove down on the first unit last Friday with relative ease. I am not going to judge the D on that, but they didn't look great.

justasportsfan
08-22-2007, 01:32 PM
I don't feel like a homer anymore.
thanks.

playoffs!!!!!!!

The last buffalo fan
08-22-2007, 01:35 PM
:gobills:

Mahdi
08-22-2007, 01:58 PM
One thing is for sure...there isn't one player on our D that can't flat out run. Fastest D in the NFL for sure.

Earthquake Enyart
08-22-2007, 02:46 PM
We're gonna be swarming like the Bears

Patrick76777
08-22-2007, 03:02 PM
We're gonna be swarming like the Bears

That's the kind of D I see us being. The talent is there. We just need to put it together and the way they're playing in the preseason so far, I can see that happening.

Earthquake Enyart
08-22-2007, 03:16 PM
And we're going to get a lot more turnovers too.

THATHURMANATOR
08-22-2007, 03:19 PM
Rename them the Killer Bs!!!

justasportsfan
08-22-2007, 03:19 PM
and the D is gonna score tons of points

Earthquake Enyart
08-22-2007, 03:20 PM
They will attack like wild wolves!!

LtBillsFan66
08-22-2007, 03:23 PM
I picture them being very aggressive. Getting burned occasionally, but causing turnovers way more often!

I'M PSYCHED!!!!

Earthquake Enyart
08-22-2007, 03:24 PM
They won't get burned in a cover two.

The scheme is genius!

Bling
08-22-2007, 03:24 PM
Should I bookmark this and bump it 4 months from now?

THATHURMANATOR
08-22-2007, 03:41 PM
Yes to show how right we were!

Earthquake Enyart
08-22-2007, 03:52 PM
We'll certainly have to bump it Nov. 12 and Dec. 10.

DynaPaul
08-22-2007, 03:54 PM
A little off topic but I was playing Madden 08 on my Xbox 360 last night versus Baltimore. McGee intercepted 2 balls for TDs and Schobel took McGahee out of the game twice with bone crunching hits. Youboty even got in on some action too.

Bling
08-22-2007, 04:09 PM
A little off topic but I was playing Madden 08 on my Xbox 360 last night versus Baltimore. McGee intercepted 2 balls for TDs and Schobel took McGahee out of the game twice with bone crunching hits. Youboty even got in on some action too.

Nice!

thecoordinator
08-22-2007, 05:43 PM
We'll certainly have to bump it Nov. 12 and Dec. 10.
speaking of which it's nice to see that we still have to go to buffalo in december but you guys dont have to come here in september...that's ok, though, you still get your annual pats off their bye week game. that's always fun.

SABURZFAN
08-22-2007, 06:52 PM
i would be happy if our defense finished near the Top 10.

patmoran2006
08-22-2007, 06:52 PM
LOL.

This defense is going to be sorry for one more year until the young guys grow up more.

Top five. ha ha ha

djjimkelly
08-22-2007, 07:45 PM
LOL.

This defense is going to be sorry for one more year until the young guys grow up more.

Top five. ha ha ha

LOL im cautiously optimistic about this D but the kool aid im drinking dont have us near top 5 id be happy with middle of the pack and thats my call 12-20th for D ranking

patmoran2006
08-22-2007, 07:55 PM
LOL im cautiously optimistic about this D but the kool aid im drinking dont have us near top 5 id be happy with middle of the pack and thats my call 12-20th for D ranking
That is reasonable.

Give McCargo, Youboty, Poz, Ellison even Crowell another year of maturity and it may be another story.

HHURRICANE
08-22-2007, 09:03 PM
You guys are insane.

Top 20 would be a major accomplishment. I'm not joking.

I'll be the first to say Nate wasn't worth the money, Fletcher's age was showing, and Spikes has seen better days.

However, Spikes can't suck that bad if he's already taken over at starting MLB for Philly. Nate is still a top 10 CB, and Fletcher's experience is worth something. Add that Hargrove is gone for 4 games and we are going to be a top 5 D because we added Poz?! You realize this is the only key additon that we made to the entire D??

Seriously this thread makes Bills fans look stupid.

duhbilz
08-22-2007, 10:16 PM
You guys are insane.

I'll be the first to say Nate wasn't worth the money, Fletcher's age was showing, and Spikes has seen better days.

However, Spikes can't suck that bad if he's already taken over at starting MLB for Philly. Nate is still a top 10 CB, and Fletcher's experience is worth something. Add that Hargrove is gone for 4 games and we are going to be a top 5 D because we added Poz?! You realize this is the only key additon that we made to the entire D??

You forgot our schedule!!!

Earthquake Enyart
08-23-2007, 08:28 AM
You can't focus on who left. Focus on the stallions that we have now.

THATHURMANATOR
08-23-2007, 08:33 AM
Agreed EE. To be visionaries such as ourselves you need to focus on the future not the past!

OpIv37
08-23-2007, 08:36 AM
EE and Thurm, that's ridiculous.

When estimating how the team will do this year, we have to look at what the problems were last year and who we gained to fix them and who we lost that might create an additional problem.

It's perfectly reasonable to look at a position that was downgraded by a player leaving and think that it might become a trouble spot.

EE- you've been hard on Youboty- how can you say that losing Clements won't hurt?

You can't focus on the future without learning from the past. Ignoring past mistakes dooms you to repeating them.

Patrick76777
08-23-2007, 08:38 AM
You guys are insane.

Stupid. I disagree with all my heart. It makes us look fearless and proud. Makes us visionaries.

You say next year. I say we don’t need growing time. This isn’t Madden 2007. We don’t need to wait until the off-season so or player rankings increase.

It’s a young mans league and our young men are going to take us to the top.

Earthquake Enyart
08-23-2007, 08:42 AM
Coach Ditka always said that the past was for losers and fools.

Youboti blows, but we have plenty of other guys who can play. Plus a fat guy in a wheelchair can play CB in the cover 2.

OpIv37
08-23-2007, 08:42 AM
Coach Ditka always said that the past was for losers and fools.

Youboti blows, but we have plenty of other guys who can play. Plus a fat guy in a wheelchair can play CB in the cover 2.

then how do you explain McGee's performance last year?

R. Rich
08-23-2007, 11:19 AM
Our DL is very underrated.

This is the second year in the new scheme. They will be much better. And I wouldn't give up on Anderson or McCargo just yet.

We'll see what happens when the regular season begins. I hope you're right and this D line plays well.

mysticsoto
08-23-2007, 11:24 AM
then how do you explain McGee's performance last year?

He wasn't a fat guy on a wheelchair. :D

justasportsfan
08-24-2007, 11:44 AM
He wasn't a fat guy on a wheelchair. :D

FTP started a thread on FH "Bill fans convinced they have a top 5 defense?" . I told you guys he's DUHbilz pretending to be a bills fan.

mysticsoto
08-24-2007, 01:11 PM
FTP started a thread on FH "Bill fans convinced they have a top 5 defense?" . I told you guys he's DUHbilz pretending to be a bills fan.

I knew it was him. It was so obvious the way he posted, the things he said and even the misspellings he had. Recently, since he knows we are on to him, he's had the audacity to try and make it sound like he's a Bills fan...hilarious that he is such a weak little **** that he has to hide under another name to join what should be his rival fan site. I guess your bee-yatch misses you J...

HHURRICANE
08-24-2007, 01:19 PM

Either way, this thread makes us look like we don't know anything about football.

If the addition of Poz takes us from 23rd to 5th than he needs to start working on peace in the middle-east and global warming.

justasportsfan
08-24-2007, 01:20 PM
I knew it was him. It was so obvious the way he posted, the things he said and even the misspellings he had. Recently, since he knows we are on to him, he's had the audacity to try and make it sound like he's a Bills fan...hilarious that he is such a weak little **** that he has to hide under another name to join what should be his rival fan site. I guess your bee-yatch misses you J...
notice he hasn't said anything negative about the fins like any true blue bills fan would and should.

HHURRICANE
08-24-2007, 10:00 PM
Yeah, after tonights game, I totally see it. Wow, awesome.

raphael120
08-24-2007, 10:11 PM
And thus is why homers have no leverage in sensible thinking and reasonable agruements.

duhbilz
08-24-2007, 10:25 PM

You and justa are secret lovers!!

BillsFever21
08-24-2007, 10:26 PM
Great Top 5 defense. We only gave up 218 yards in the first half that the starters were on the field.

I know it's only preseason though unless we do good and then it counts for something.

MiamiFins854
08-24-2007, 11:25 PM
your corners are weak now that clements is gone. posluszny is still a rookie, spikes is gone, you have one good safety, the only good person on the line is schoebel.

what you need is a defense like miami's. they have so many good guys on the front 7 that the o line cant load up to one side because jason taylor is opposite joey porter. keith traylor stuffing up the middle along with vonnie holliday and matt roth is going to just own completely. not to mention zach thomas, yeremiah bell, and channing crowder.

(just don't pass deep on us please)

SABURZFAN
08-24-2007, 11:52 PM

any smart fan over in FH,if there are any,knows that FTP is a douche.

Oaf
08-25-2007, 03:14 AM
Try turning off the rookie difficulty and stop maxing the stats.
:snicker:

JK, but seriously, the way we played tonight on D, the only Top 5 thing we'll be getting is in the NFL Draft next year.. :sad:

patmoran2006
08-25-2007, 11:01 AM
Far and away the worst defense in our division.

JerseyBoofaloBills
08-25-2007, 12:00 PM
patrick, earlier you posted that McCargo was a 1st round pick..ya a first round pick by the bills, when he was really projected to go in like the 4th round..and i would give up on anderson, he's a scrub..Schobel is the only great talent on this DL, other than that, we're pretty much screwed..double team on schobel, an there will be no pressure to the quarterback..it's gonna be a long season.

SABURZFAN
08-25-2007, 12:14 PM

i hope you're wrong. :ill:

blackonyx89
08-25-2007, 12:18 PM
If the keep playing like that last night, they'll be a surprising defense alright, a surprisingly bad defense and the Bottom 5 defense too!!!

SABURZFAN
09-13-2007, 03:38 PM
SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we're a Bottom 5 defense. :ill:

SABURZFAN
09-13-2007, 03:39 PM

:ill:

HHURRICANE
09-13-2007, 03:40 PM
Either way, this thread makes us look like we don't know anything about football.

If the addition of Poz takes us from 23rd to 5th than he needs to start working on peace in the middle-east and global warming.

Sab this is when I appreciate you as a poster!!!! I got your "surprise" post, via e-mail, and I almost spit my soda out in a meeting.

justasportsfan
09-13-2007, 03:43 PM
Sab this is when I appreciate you as a poster!!!! I got your "surprise" post, via e-mail, and I almost spit my soda out in a meeting.
you honestly didn't see any sarcasm in this thread?

SABURZFAN
09-13-2007, 03:43 PM
:bravo:

HHURRICANE
09-13-2007, 03:44 PM
SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we're a Bottom 5 defense. :ill:

Okay that's was just plain funny.

Now, can people stop starting stupid homer threads that make us look like we have our heads up our butts?

HHURRICANE
09-13-2007, 03:45 PM

??????????????

justasportsfan
09-13-2007, 03:47 PM
??????????????
Do you think people here really believed we'll be top 5 ?

SABURZFAN
09-13-2007, 03:47 PM
Okay that's was just plain funny.

Now, can people stop starting stupid homer threads that make us look like we have our heads up our butts?

i've only started 2 threads.did you see my 3 and out meter? :biggrin:

justasportsfan
09-13-2007, 03:48 PM
i've only started 2 threads.did you see my 3 and out meter? :biggrin:
Saburz is getting a kick out of the bills sucking. While I can understand OP being all upset , you sure are having fun about it. :huh:

Earthquake Enyart
09-13-2007, 03:48 PM
We're currently 15th in points against.

HHURRICANE
09-13-2007, 03:54 PM
Yes to show how right we were!

Justa, I think so. This was the response after Bling asked if he should save it and bump it 4 months later.

SABURZFAN
09-13-2007, 03:56 PM
Saburz is getting a kick out of the bills sucking. While I can understand OP being all upset , you sure are having fun about it. :huh:

oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh.............it's ok when you make your stupid comments to Wys,OP,TD,or myself but when the shoe is on the other foot,you want to turn it around like we're enjoying "the Bills sucking."let me guess........you got that trick from FTP.

the Lickers hate it when i speak the truth.in this case,it's the defense and justalicker wants to play the stray who got fed. :shakeno:

HHURRICANE
09-13-2007, 03:56 PM

Okay. I'll ignore the 470 yards against. Bottom line 0-1 and I'm not blaming the D for the loss.

Bling
09-13-2007, 04:06 PM
It's only week one guys. Offenses get better as the season goes on. :D

justasportsfan
09-13-2007, 04:30 PM
oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh.............it's ok when you make your stupid comments to Wys,OP,TD,or myself
Dont' flatter yourself. I completely forgot you existed unlike the other three until you decided to show up after a bills loss to gloat. I know I'm in your head though. You keep groaning me even though you're not spoken too. :lolpoint: :krusty:

SABURZFAN
09-13-2007, 05:04 PM
Dont' flatter yourself. I completely forgot you existed unlike the other three until you decided to show up after a bills loss to gloat. I know I'm in your head though. You keep groaning me even though you're not spoken too. :lolpoint: :krusty:

don't flatter yourself.i groan all jerkoffs.

OpIv37
09-13-2007, 05:10 PM

We were 10th in points against last year, so a) so far we're worse and b) it still got us 9 losses.

SABURZFAN
09-13-2007, 05:12 PM
We were 10th in points against last year, so a) so far we're worse and b) it still got us 9 losses.

:ill:

justasportsfan
09-13-2007, 05:18 PM
.i groan all jerkoffs.
haha! that was low man.Must've hit a nerve . Proof I'm in your head. :snicker:

SABURZFAN
09-13-2007, 05:39 PM
haha! that was low man.Must've hit a nerve . Proof I'm in your head. :snicker:

:z:

raphael120
09-13-2007, 06:10 PM
:rolleyes:

Patrick76777
09-21-2007, 12:51 PM
These guys are so naïve and gullible.

blackonyx89
09-21-2007, 12:55 PM
Yeah, right!!!!

OpIv37
09-21-2007, 12:58 PM

great call on this one!

justasportsfan
09-21-2007, 01:01 PM
These guys are so naïve and gullible.
they're still falling for it.

Patrick76777
09-21-2007, 01:03 PM
they're still falling for it.

The best part is that I have PM's from that day to Thurm, EE and BF1 telling them to go to the thread and play along.

Patrick76777
09-21-2007, 01:04 PM
08-22-2007, 01:35 PM Forward Message Reply (w/Quote)
Earthquake Enyart
Captain Ballbuster

Re: Top 5 Defense

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick76777
Play along!

This is almost as much fun as playing people in Survivor.

Mahdi
09-21-2007, 01:04 PM
great call on this one!
Actually I think by mid season this will be more true than not.... probably not top 5 but dominating, yes. Its only a matter of time before they put it all together. Schobel and Kelsay should get back on track, Denney and Hargrove will be huge additions and the many flashes we've seen from McCargo and Tripps this year should become consistencies. Give it some time and this DL will be playing great football.

BTW im talking about the front 7 not the defense as a whole. The Secondary has a long way to go.

Patrick76777
09-21-2007, 01:05 PM
billsfanone
buffoonone

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Play along!

will do!

Patrick76777
09-21-2007, 01:05 PM
08-22-2007, 02:04 PM Forward Message Reply (w/Quote)
THATHURMANATOR
The Ambassador of Buffalo!

Quote:
Play along!

Will do.

justasportsfan
09-21-2007, 01:09 PM
The best part is that I have PM's from that day to Thurm, EE and BF1 telling them to go to the thread and play along.
no need to explain. I could see it was created to get the the doom and gloomers all riled up and it worked. :up:

churchinski
09-21-2007, 05:32 PM
Youth will be served. We are so strong at Safety.
At DT, Tripplet and Williams are a formidable starting pair. And with McCargo coming on (god you should see how good this guy was last Friday) the top 3 guys will be stopping the run all year. They play on sunday not friday

Patrick76777
09-22-2007, 01:15 PM
They play on sunday not friday

I don't know who you are. I don't know how long you have been on message boards, but you should think before you post. Look at the date of the post you quoted. It was August. Which means I was talking about a preseason game.

Thank you
Patrick

Luisito23
09-22-2007, 02:08 PM
:rofl:...

GO BILLS!!!!!!

TheGhostofJimKelly
09-23-2007, 05:58 AM
This stupid thread is still going?

I have to admit, now that I seen that this was an attempt at humor to get the others "fooled", this has to be nominated as the dumbest post of the year. Good God boys, this was just about as stupid as it gets. You just start a post and get others to go along with it? I just can't convey just how stupid this is. Congrats Patrick, you fooled us, you talked about the Bills on a Bills message board and everyone responded. What is the next one, JP will be in the Hall Of Fame, oooohh, too funny. C'mon boys, go along with me to get everyone.